"Clara is a goddamn cartoon character in real life!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

Well i sure hope she doesnt name her accounr HexaVT if she ends up making an account here. And i sure hope no vtuber is dumb enough to make an account with their vtuber name. It should be obvious
Yeah, a chuba going by their stage name would have to be pretty fucking retarded.
View attachment 59901
I'm glad she's doing well at her new company...
Bitch should have bought the combat patrol since the ravager can be converted.
She just fucked Gura and now she marry Pekora, maybe the true menace was not Vesper but Marine
Always has been
The best part of Marina ban is that he was bragging the attention he got favoriting every big twitter account that talked about him and 20 minutes later he got hit by the ban :SelenHAHAhere:
Life advice: if you're going to skirt the line; keep your fucking mouth shut

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

The Rrat - Cleansed

oghey
Shiori's Feeder

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Let me guess. Banned for 3 days because he is a "woman."
Probably 24 hours, Partner buff ontop of that. But if they're smart they'll make it permanent.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Tubedude

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA WHEEEEEEEEEEZEEEEE

Edit: btw troons, next time read completely the new rules

View attachment 59904

Marina's actions are already reverberating throughout Twitter. I hope the attention was worth it.

If the flurry of vtubers misunderstanding and flagrantly going against the new ToS leads to a quick policy change back, I really really hope the people that wanted the nude art change heap the blame onto Marina.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Meanwhile in the other side of the spectrum

Last edited by a moderator:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Last edited by a moderator:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Bronze

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Looks like some of the others Vtubers they fucked over are cheering this on as well.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Well i didnt see this posted

HoloEarth finally updated for those who have time to check it

Funny bug of a tree In-game

frz

While yes, people still salty about it beyond "Matsuri, wtf" and moving on are retarded Unicorns, writing it off as a normal Matsuri moment is also incorrect. The action is explicitly against Twitch ToS and likely Youtube's as well. Even Matsuri realized they may have gone too far with this one.

Also, am I crazy? Why do people keep saying she nuked the VOD? It is still up, despite two different people saying it was going to be taken down or already was taken down:

My bad on the vod delete thing then didnt check it and blindly believe people

Anyway since the vod is still up that mean youtube just demonetize it and move on. Noway they havent know about it after all the reports

Reminder that this person still upload videos on Youtube, demonetized to hell, but still regularly upload, so you dont have to worry about the ToS thing.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
As someone who is close friends with a lot of trans and other queer folk, I can tell you that a lot of people on this side of the issue also despise grifters like Marina through and through. A lot of them are just out here trying to live their best life, yet almost all of their representation in the public sphere are taken up by abusers, sex pests, and grifters. Some of whom have been victimized directly by these freaks.
These people saw their deeply personal issues as a way to make a quick buck and it's sickening.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
As someone who is close friends with a lot of trans and other queer folk, I can tell you that a lot of people on this side of the issue also despise grifters like Marina through and through. A lot of them are just out here trying to live their best life, yet almost all of their representation in the public sphere are taken up by abusers, sex pests, and grifters. Some of whom have been victimized directly by these freaks.
These people saw their deeply personal issues as a way to make a quick buck and it's sickening.
To be fair, I don't believe the grifters have issues at all, they're just sick fucks.

Limkin

If you don't cut your pp you are not real

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
If you don't cut your pp you are not real
It's no coincidence they tend to still only exclusively date/want to fuck women too. Not fellow trans women, but pussyhavers.
My bad on the vod delete thing then didnt check it and blindly believe people

Anyway since the vod is still up that mean youtube just demonetize it and move on. Noway they havent know about it after all the reports

Reminder that this person still upload videos on Youtube, demonetized to hell, but still regularly upload, so you dont have to worry about the ToS thing.

Yeah always check for yourself first, especially if your only other info can come from below room temp IQ places like VT for example.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Purify your soul by dragon being happy about the Geminids meteor shower, she did a stream to watch it happen live

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Purify your soul by dragon being happy about the Geminids meteor shower, she did a stream to watch it happen live

Sometimes fish man is alright I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom