"sigh... I want to die... Kasou Taishou SFX"Omaru Polka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
1702576745278.png

:pikaWUT:

Rikka POV is funny

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Negzana

Sometimes fish man is alright I guess...

I don't know much about PCJP, is Nasa like the only seiso one in Phase Connect?

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Top Row of the Art section of Twitch. Not even the thumbnails, just the titles.

They're all vtubers except one of them so it's vtuber related shut up

1702577458826.png

DanishCookies

Bronze

I don't know much about PCJP, is Nasa like the only seiso one in Phase Connect?
Nasa cute, thats the only thing you need to know.

Edit: She's like the little sister of PC who we should protect at all cost.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Another hammer has come down

Not sure which art this was.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Some people are actually really exaggerating, Arts section is almost full of lolcows trying to get banned

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Top Row of the Art section of Twitch. Not even the thumbnails, just the titles.

View attachment 59908

So, I went to check, because I thought it'd be bad. I'd been sort of keeping track overnight because I wonder what hilariousness would happen. It took until mid-afternoon in Europe to really get rolling.

I'm pretty sure someone was "reviewing" hentai when I first looked over a few minutes ago but seems like that channel isn't on the Art listing, at least. It's pretty bad, but there's an entire section of Nude Yoga on YouTube, which always makes their policies are little hilarious. But rather than calling it the "Art" section, just rename it the "Making Hentai" section and be done with it. That's exactly what it's going to be. Though a several are currently generating R18 AI art, lol.

We might need a "Twitch Degeneracy" thread.

Tenma is playing Bloodborne, though, so at least we have that going for us.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Oh Vexoria's Husband makes sense he would read the fine Print first, given they do create NSFW stuff.
ive said it before and ill say it again Vex and Zolon are responsible degenerates with actual off spring.Respect to the both of them.
As someone who is close friends with a lot of trans and other queer folk, I can tell you that a lot of people on this side of the issue also despise grifters like Marina through and through. A lot of them are just out here trying to live their best life, yet almost all of their representation in the public sphere are taken up by abusers, sex pests, and grifters. Some of whom have been victimized directly by these freaks.
These people saw their deeply personal issues as a way to make a quick buck and it's sickening.
I mean these people are just "Therapists" with extra steps. mental illness got you down don't worry my prices will make that trivial.

Tubedude

If you go to Momo's media tab it should be the first blurred pic. Basically her and futa buffpup nude posing with a sign that says "Twitch W". While I don't believe it should be allowed on Twitch, I would have imagined that making said image on stream would have fallen under acceptable to the new ToS.

Edit: Admittedly I did not see the stream so there could've been an artpiece that she didn't post that broke guidelines.

Kalion

:)

Archive

When your boss tells you you can only take bathroom breaks on your lunch break because you're not being efficient enough.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

It the first picture on there media tab and the reason they got hit was because the pp was errect someone didn't read the rules close enough tsk tsk

braindoko

I was thinking, what do you guys think was the best cover this year? What about the best original song? Just something that was on my mind I wanted to make sure to ask

Edit: By best I mean, what was your favorite. Not going for a competition really, just what ever you may like
This song is relevant to both posts.

A beautiful and heartfelt orison. What's it about?

mXg04QkY_o.png

Part of the lyrics:
1F2IoTj0_o.png

Pee can change color when gallstones block the bile ducts, which are the tubes that carry bile from the liver and gallbladder to the small intestine. Bile is a yellow-green fluid that helps digest fats. When bile ducts are blocked, bile can’t flow into the intestine, and some of it gets into the bloodstream and urine. This can make the urine dark brown or orange

Regarding Himari's termination, her company posted another notice, of a similar length and tone to Zaion's
**Explanation and Future Policy Regarding the End of Himari Mochizuki's Activities and Crowdfunding**

We would like to extend our deepest gratitude to all of you who have been supporting "Liverary". As of Thursday, November 30, we've announced the termination of activities of Himari Mochizuki, and I would like to explain the circumstances that led up to this termination as well as inform you about our future crowdfunding policies. Please note that a breach of contract by Himari Mochizuki herself was also discovered after the previous announcement which has led to changes in our policies regarding crowdfunding. We hope for your understanding.

The details below are lengthy due to the inclusion of specifics regarding the sequence of events and the contents of the contract breach. Please bear with us.

Since around 2022, there has been an ongoing mismatch between the director in charge and Himari Mochizuki regarding the direction of her activities, leading to a non-conducive environment for smooth operations. As mentioned in a video published on the official Liverary channel on June 15, 2023, significant communication issues initially stemming from the assigned director caused a high psychological burden for Mochizuki within the Liverary community.

Despite numerous discussions among me (Mochizuki's representative), Manager Kashiwada, and Mochizuki herself, and attempts to resolve issues including rearranging personnel such as the director, the stress factors had extended to myself and the company as a whole, allowing no improvement and continued to drive us towards a highly stressful operation. (The director in question has since resigned from our company.)

In early September, the problem intensified, forcing a pause in activities on platforms such as YouTube and X (formerly Twitter).

Despite such issues, "Internet Radio Sarahimari" and external studio song recordings were possible, demonstrating a complex situation where activities involving external parties outside of Liverary were still feasible.

Acknowledging my shortcomings in proper personnel arrangement, staff management, and lack of consideration towards the talents, I accept the criticisms of my incapacity. We pledge to provide more opportunities for discussion moving forward, including company policy considerations.

We sincerely apologize for initiating the conditions that led to this situation of inactivity.

Unfortunately, we have confirmed serious misconduct by the talent, including breaches of contract, which are indefensible:

- Frequent failures to comply with agreements between the office and the talent, affecting the daily posting on X (formerly Twitter), live streams and short videos on YouTube, personal content on FANBOX.
- Canceling scheduled recordings on the day, making it impossible to plan schedules.
- Inability to fulfill promises essential for the completion of crowdfunding.
- Non-cooperation with announcements (including song projects from companies).
- Failure to respond promptly to office communications and occasionally being unreachable for important matters.
- Acquiring personal information from fans without office oversight.
- Preparing for new activities as a talent while keeping fans and supporters waiting due to delays in content and crowdfunding progress.
- Starting new competitive talent activities during the contract without announcing an end to activities or consulting with the office, considered a serious breach.
- Planning the new talent activities more than a year in advance.
- Actions like liking tweets addressed to Himari Mochizuki from the new talent's X (formerly Twitter) account, suggesting preparations for a transition.

We have submitted evidence (audio, chat logs, text) to our legal counsel to verify all the listed actions as true. Some might fall under confidentiality obligations, so we cannot disclose everything to the public.

Given these recurrent breaches and misconduct, maintaining a trusting relationship with the talent is deemed difficult. Independent of the contractual issues, the disregard for "Himari Mochizuki" and crowdfunding by the talent herself appears to trample on the emotions and trust of fans, supporters, and creators involved, which is an inexcusable problem.

There was an offer from the talent to end activities in June, but given the circumstances, we believe continuation is unfeasible. Proposals for independent continuation, including rights transfer, were considered, aiming to accommodate the talent's wishes. However, we received a final response from the talent indicating no attachment to "Himari Mochizuki" and no intention to continue under any conditions, leading us to abandon negotiations.

Following the decision to terminate, we requested the talent to engage with fans through the account until the conclusion of her activities (the end of crowdfunding), which she refused.

We are aware that publicly revealing such detailed circumstances will bring profound sadness to fans and protect the image of the talent should be a corporate stance. We anticipate criticism against our company, which may lead to a crisis that endangers our corporate existence. Nonetheless, despite the initial fault lying with us, the severe contractual violations and disrespectful conduct towards creators and fans go beyond what we can justify as a corporation.

We must acknowledge our failures, reform, and start anew. Transparency is necessary for the artist's future interactions with fans. We have received support from our staff and some crowdfunding collaborators for this disclosure.

Regarding crowdfunding, despite the termination of Himari Mochizuki's activities, we bear a responsibility to respect and fulfill our promises to the backers to the greatest extent possible. Here are the steps we plan to take in regard to the future of the crowdfunding projects:

1. **Communication with Backers**: We will establish a direct line of communication with the crowdfunding backers to keep them up-to-date on the new developments and next steps.

2. **Assessment**: We will carry out a thorough assessment of the current state of the crowdfunding projects, including financials, progress made, and obligations yet to be fulfilled.

3. **Fulfillment Strategy**: Our team will craft a strategy to fulfill the deliverables of the crowdfunding campaign, even in the absence of Himari Mochizuki, by exploring alternative solutions wherever feasible.

4. **Partial Refunds**: If it happens that certain deliverables are absolutely impossible to achieve without the cooperation of Himari Mochizuki, we shall explore the possibility of partial refunds or providing backers with alternative compensation of equivalent value.

5. **Legal Considerations**: Due to the nature of the breach of contract by Himari Mochizuki, we are consulting with legal counsel to understand what recourse may be available to offset the impact of the unfulfilled obligations on the crowdfunding efforts.

6. **Transparency**: Throughout this process, we commit to transparency with our backers, as we understand the importance of maintaining trust even in challenging circumstances.

7. **Future Policies**: Moving forward, we will review and reinforce our policies regarding crowdfunding to prevent such situations from occurring again. This will include clearer contractual terms with talents concerning their role and obligations in crowdfunding projects.

8. **Oversight and Management**: We will establish better project oversight and management practices to ensure regular updates and adherence to crowdfunding timelines and goals.

9. **Engaging Stakeholders**: We plan to work closely with other creators, stakeholders, and parties who have contributed to the crowdfunding project to seek their input on how best to move forward under the current conditions.

We understand that the termination of Himari Mochizuki's activities is a significant disappointment, and the issues surrounding the crowdfunding campaign add to the complexity of emotions involved. We hope our efforts will, in some way, mitigate the impact and lead to a resolution that, while not ideal, upholds the spirit of the commitments made.

We ask for the continued support and patience of the backers and community as we navigate through this process. We acknowledge the trust placed in us and the significance of this matter, and we are dedicated to handling it with the utmost care and responsibility.

Please reach out to our designated point of contact for further inquiries or concerns regarding the crowdfunding projects.

Sincerely,

[The Representative or Communication Team]
TL;DR, mane-san hort, rabbit bad. The twitter comments are again calling them out for making all their vtubers quit in one month.
They cancelled her ongoing crowd-funding campaign. Last year Himari gathered nearly 27 million yen of support on "Campfire" for a CD album (that's how all those pre-graduation orisongs were made)

Edit: she's calling it bullshit too
ezgif.com-resize.png

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The nukes will continue until Amazon say stop

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

View attachment 59908
Let's just rip off the bandaid shall we?
1702580845636.png
I love art.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom