"Do you look at people's feet to feel human again?"Tabby Ragtan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Bronze

I was thinking, what do you guys think was the best cover this year? What about the best original song? Just something that was on my mind I wanted to make sure to ask

Edit: By best I mean, what was your favorite. Not going for a competition really, just what ever you may like
I miss majority of songs I would like if i've listened from corps/indies i don't follow. I'll also cheat and pick two for each because i can't decide hope that's fine. For cover Ember's Cupid and Mozu's Snake Eater, For original song Requiem by Rie and Umbrella by Henya & Haruka

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Let it loose.

Knowing Marina, it's already loose.

On Niji - they will close the EN branch. Riku is not the kind of guy who will look at continous decrease in revenue and go "I must be doing something wrong, I should fix it". They closed ID when it was going upwards, because it wasn't enough upwards, what makes anyone think they will not do the same with the group that's actively declining. Not in the next 6 months, maybe not even in a year, but unless all of the planned for winter events are a smashing success they will just merge them with JP and wait until they graduate themselves

I can see this happening because it already happened in KR, IN and ID though the circumstances are a bit different.

If I recall correctly...

NijiKR had management issues that's why they decided to merge it with JP.
NijiID was slowly building its fanbase but because of the fuckup in KR, Niji decided to merge it with the JP and so they lost their local managers which was the reason they were inclining in ID. They also cancelled the 7th ID gen and just stopped supporting ID altogether, hence the recent graduations.

Source from Reddit.

NijiIN is Niji trying to penetrate a large market that doesn't know shit about vtubers.

So yeah, there's a chance NijiEN would close sooner rather than later except if someone buys the company and decides to focus on their talents more than the money.

To give most everyone here "next year's news today", China is sitting on the largest debt-based asset bubble in human history. And 2nd place might not even be half as bad, and those are some all-time disastrous economic consequences. China is currently teetering, chunks of the housing market are imploding, secondary markets are a wreck, the shadow banking market might be in full collapse (always hard to judge until later) and there was an outright overnight liquidity crisis a couple of weeks ago. It's about to get really bad and the contagion is going to spread everywhere.

I want to laugh about this, but parts of China probably already qualify as that. The pollution in chunks of the country truly is something out of a post-apoc fiction.

But Winnie The Pooh said "China numbuh wan!".

Don't look up how much Kunai Nakasato has made from superchats since debuting a month and a half ago, Nijifriends.

Youch. Niche game streamers do better super chats.

Fuckin' hell, $760!?!? And Niji takes a cut from that.
The hell!?!?
Victoria earned $2,275, the Clawfag earned $4194 all according to Playboard.
Krisis fared much better, they earned 46k, 35k and 15k respectively.

Armis on the other hand...
Gruff Fairy boy - $8.5k
Dino Flip - $4.6k
Twink Flip - $4k
Macho malewife - $2.9k

And they debuted like two weeks after TTT.

NijiEN in shambles.:SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:

I was thinking, what do you guys think was the best cover this year? What about the best original song? Just something that was on my mind I wanted to make sure to ask

So you want an ALL OUT WAR in the forum huh?

I'll bite.

Best cover this year is Kobo's OVERDOSE. That shit slaps yo.

Best song this year is Marine's Bishoujo Muzai Pirates. It's a fuckin' bop!

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Best cover this year is Kobo's OVERDOSE. That shit slaps yo.
yeah its such a high quality cover and kobo fucking killed it

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Edit: By best I mean, what was your favorite. Not going for a competition really, just what ever you may like
I really really really love SEL and "Duvet" is one of my favourite Anime Op's of all time so when my oshi decided to cover it i knew what would be my favourite Vtuber cover of the year;

frz

Best orisong for me is Fools Fools Fools. Lui needs to do more metal songs she's amazing at them.

Matsuri never appealed to me. Even someone I oshi whose fairly degen like Aki or Watame at least have the musical or dancing talent and sometimes restraint for me to ignore their yab moments. Matsuri seems legitimately menhera and just gross, not even in the funny way like Haachama.

Idk about you but matsuri never striked me as the menhera type, more like the kusogaki type. Honestly i barely ever see matsuri, but the apex clips that sneaked through the cracks of hers and now vcr clips has been legitimately funny. She just like trolling and have no limiter on it. And she doesnt always resort to lewd jokes.

Best original, well, already shilled it once before,

techinically a song from 2022 but only got the MV in 2023 and let you truly appreciate its quality, it's just so fucking cool. Vtuber original lyrics are usually whatever/kayfabe, but this one cut super deep from real life experience.

"Now I've set foot in this world that I've dream of. It's truly a paradise for conmen and show-offs"
"Open your eyes and see, this is not the real me"
"The lies keep coming, tens, thousands, millions of times..., now I'm not sure again, who even am I? ..... Whatever, this is what you (viewers) like right?" Honestly will never run out of praise I can give for this song

Was debating which polka's cover to shill, but honestly cover goes to Kobo's overdose. Very well deserved of its popularity.

Last edited:

AmpleChip

I believe big company chuubas get their stable income from official company collabs, events, product shilling, channel memberships and merch sales. The supas are just a bonus.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Expect the plastics to fill her in in the coming days.
Vshojo strikes again! How dare they corrupt that sweet innocent fix mother into doing indecent things on stream.

Panko Enjoyer

Fuckin' hell, $760!?!? And Niji takes a cut from that.
The hell!?!?
You forgot youtube also takes a cut. She's been streaming for about 48 days, so yeah, shit's fucked.

I felt like Panko was a perfect fit for Oorubakku

Nerissa's first cover was also phenomenal

Moona's original song is definitely some early 2000s vibe and very different than all the other originals I've seen this year

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Unless they are a gilf, silver hair is a red flag in real life.
Colored hair in general is a red flag. Dual shaded hair is a crimson flag and usually mark of an e-girl.
I believe big company chuubas get their stable income from official company collabs, events, product shilling, channel memberships and merch sales. The supas are just a bonus.
It's well known SC (in terms of corpo) is like nothing in the grand scheme of things because while it's nice direct donos, the more passive income is their big earners and what matters most at the end of the day. It's why they do everything to make sure you watch VODs and get merch/packs.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA WHEEEEEEEEEEZEEEEE

Edit: btw troons, next time read completely the new rules

GBULxvaaAAAKW9z.jpeg

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I hate China but not because i am some western random
They are some kilometers far away from me so i have my opinions in certain issues that i would not politsperg
But in Vtubing its has been clear that game publishers and devs dont like COVER and thats why they cant play their games
So i will truly believe them going back to that market when Vtubers like Kiara start playing ArkNights or Iofi playing Genshit
Also if they ever seriously return to Bili then Aqua would problaby be excited to do it first before anyone else
1702565273927.png

I understand that JPs dont have ways to see what happened to the survivors of that shitfest but its funny how they think the most affected where either Coco or Civia or Rosalyn when the one who career was destroyed is Yoigiri

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I hate China but not because i am some western random
They are some kilometers far away from me so i have my opinions in certain issues that i would not politsperg
But in Vtubing its has been clear that game publishers and devs dont like COVER and thats why they cant play their games
So i will truly believe them going back to that market when Vtubers like Kiara start playing ArkNights or Iofi playing Genshit
Also if they ever seriously return to Bili then Aqua would problaby be excited to do it first before anyone else
View attachment 59903

I understand that JPs dont have ways to see what happened to the survivors of that shitfest but its funny how they think the most affected where either Coco or Civia or Rosalyn when the one who career was destroyed is Yoigiri
poor girl was caught in a crossfire i dont even know if shes still a vtuber nowadays

i really liked her singing

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Bronze

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA WHEEEEEEEEEEZEEEEE

Edit: btw troons, next time read completely the new rules

View attachment 59904

She will most likely return but we can still enjoy the moment
Edit: Marine laughing video that got taken down after 2 days was here

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing FFVIII :sanasmile: My second favorite ff game after IX.

Panko Enjoyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom