"Yippee-Ki-Yay mazzafaakaaa! ~ ~"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
There's only one way to win this war, friends:

:mikok::mikothumbsl:

My mikoposter emote... used for an All Out War...

Now Twitter is shoving rando people I don't even know in my face. Wtf Twitter, this isn't even a VTuber.

:kroniiphone:

I'm not sure what's worse, misidentifying Angel from Shin Megami Tensei as Angewoman from Digimon or specifically calling it "Angel from Persona" instead of "Angel from Shin Megami Tensei". I'm personally leaning on the latter.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Fanguu is collabing with uuh... someone

@SandyCat we might need your verdict

troon.PNG

Negzana

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I might be crazy but occasionally when I'm listening to Fishman talk I hear Axel

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lapu chan joined the new meta of shorts streams:BijouBijou:
GNE :)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Fake IRyS fans thinking she would be either competent or coordinated enough to steal shit.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pink Woman is about to have another sponsor stream at the top of the hour, please send her your support at the drop:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I didn't see this posted probably cause azehara is a filthy nígger :ironmousekek:
View attachment 59816
Our nigga azehara might be the first clipper to manage to get his monetization back. Congrats dude :takoesl::takoesl: You have to share the strats, scams and bullshit you pulled to get this result.
DM me whoever gets hit and I will explain my process. Dont really want to air out what I did as it may possibly fuck me over. I had to submit a 5 minute video.

Didn't Gibara also say she wanted to move on with a different thing, and then immediately reincarnated as an indie? At this point it's kind of hard to trust these sort of explanations.
"Move on to a different thing" = I don't want to lose half my salary to a company that isn't really doing much for me any more.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Man, the weirdest thing is happening to me. I've been watching clips, but the number of tabs keeps increasing instead of decreasing. I think my computer might be haunted, guys.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Man, the weirdest thing is happening to me. I've been watching clips, but the number of tabs keeps increasing instead of decreasing. I think my computer might be haunted, guys.

pretty soon you'll be drinking the tangent juice alongside kirsche with one million tabs at the ready

save yourself before it's too late

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
pretty soon you'll be drinking the tangent juice alongside kirsche with one million tabs at the ready

save yourself before it's too late
I've got three hundred tabs split between three windows. I think it's already too late.

I really need to find some time to just do nothing but binge all of the streams I've been "saving for later." Maybe find a good game that doesn't have too much dialogue, and listen to them in the background.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Please enjoy a clip of my oshi singing Pippa the Rippa. It's super duper cute!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I talked in the past about how Uyu is the most unpopular Vtuber from all of the current 87 members of HoloPro so this moment is really funny
-AkiRose doesnt know who Uyu is
So he just liest to her saying "I am from Nijisanji"
Aki believes him but then chat points out he its actually from HoloStars

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
"Move on to a different thing" = I don't want to lose half my salary to a company that isn't really doing much for me any more.
Not really
Its just that BRAVE Group paychecks are problaby too good

RiverBear

My mikoposter emote... used for an All Out War...

I'm not sure what's worse, misidentifying Angel from Shin Megami Tensei as Angewoman from Digimon or specifically calling it "Angel from Persona" instead of "Angel from Shin Megami Tensei". I'm personally leaning on the latter.
Let's be honest here - no one knows of SMT anymore
Heck, you have more chances of more people knowing of Devil Survivor before SMT

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

there will never be a Devil Survivor 3 or modern ports of the first two games, this is so sad

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Nasa is being cute while whispering again.

Anime Fan

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Is it possible to be parasocial for a chuuba's dog? I'd kill a man for this wiener.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

there will never be a Devil Survivor 3 or modern ports of the first two games, this is so sad

I seriously don't get why ATLUS didn't make a 3rd installment during the 3DS' lifespan when the system's name was made for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom