"I can only sleep to dommy mommy ASMR. it has to be loud enough to keep my neighbors awake too"Tomoe Umari

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
A rare Remi PM stream coming up in an hor. Looks like she's trying the short style stream too.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I forgot to post this
RDT_20231211_0209407330990737288569168.png
Mike Decided to SuperChat Uto
A Collab between them would be Kino

braindoko

Gato Bebe learning english

Second time seeing vertical youtube stream, first was Ririsya

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
You claim to love her, but you wont even shill your oshi. I have to do it for you. Pretty pathetic if you ask me :annoyedpippa:

I am chastised whenever I shill her, I am chastised whenever I don't shill her, and even when I do promote her like with the Advanced GG starter kit or big announcements given on stream, or intentionally don't post something that would be taken the wrong way (and is shortly taken the wrong way when someone else posts it instead), it is either ignored or handwaved away to dunk on either myself or Hexa shortly afterward, so my previous point still stands - the same point that I repeat over, and over, and over again:

collectively simmer down about Hexa, and I'll resume posting regularly about her around these parts; otherwise, you'll find me in her Discord, her streams, her Xwitter, quite literally everywhere but here spreading the good word of the absolute love of my life

Panko Enjoyer

Sawa's BG3 stream got delayed by 30mins because of power outage. Hopefully she's starting in ~8mins.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Khyo interviewed Mythos so there is a big sample of their voices for anyone trying to figure out PL's

Also Nux said he has a deal with them that if they reach 5k Twitter followers before debut he will be allowed to Collab with them

Last edited:

Negzana

I am chastised whenever I shill her, I am chastised whenever I don't shill her, and even when I do promote her like with the Advanced GG starter kit or big announcements given on stream, or intentionally don't post something that would be taken the wrong way (and is shortly taken the wrong way when someone else posts it instead), it is either ignored or handwaved away to dunk on either myself or Hexa shortly afterward, so my previous point still stands - the same point that I repeat over, and over, and over again:

collectively simmer down about Hexa, and I'll resume posting regularly about her around these parts; otherwise, you'll find me in her Discord, her streams, her Xwitter, quite literally everywhere but here spreading the good word of the absolute love of my life
I'll keep this quote in mind in I assume 3 months, I don't remember if you had someone after Dizzy but I assume you did so I will come back and see in March who you're simping for.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

You really think it has anything to do with Hexa? Have you considered not being a schizo that thinks he's in love with a virtual anime girl on the internet?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Khyo interviewed Mythos so there is a big sample of their voices for anyone trying to figure out PL's

Mythos?, why would a company/group with enough clout to hire Critikal go to be interviewed by a low tier dramafag?, atleast FalseEyeD has vshoujo shekels

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I'll keep this quote in mind in I assume 3 months, I don't remember if you had someone after Dizzy but I assume you did so I will come back and see in March who you're simping for.
You really think it has anything to do with Hexa? Have you considered not being a schizo that thinks he's in love with a virtual anime girl on the internet?

case in point

Negzana

smartestkidontheshortbus

You're the type of guy to tell a streamer that you masterbate to them aren't you?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Almost everyone here has a vtuber they excessively shill for whatever reason but you act very wierd about it

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
shot

and chaser

boy I wonder why I don't post about Hexa unless directly brought in by someone else, it truly is a mystery
It sure is strange that everyone else that posts about Hexa is met with normal reactions. Truly a mystery :smugmoona:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom