"I want a high quality working replica of a Genoese mercenary's crossbow so bad"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

But will you watch it tho resident novelites

I only know of this series because the mc is literally kiryuu sento(kamen rider build)

Damn, Shiori has a big brain to turn the novelites into gay and femboy,

I am convinced that she is glow in the dark FBI sleep agent :smugselen:

Limkin

The secret to a perfect woman was regular bloodletting all along. Keep her in the basement, never let her out, don't feed her meat but otherwise keep a nutritious diet so she is curvy in all the right places, and convince her that being a regular blood donor is a good thing.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Oh boy, time for 8 more hours of fishing and BL "bromance".
I love this dork.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
But will you watch it tho resident novelites

I only know of this series because the mc is literally kiryuu sento(kamen rider build)

That's just a documentary on being a straight man in current year, though.

Negzana

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I wonder what those shorts kids think of all the findom that is going on
Given that they joined in bullying her so it seems like they got the memo.

Last edited:

Panko Enjoyer

...It's cleaner than it used to be
Oh no, she picked up one box of ramen. Truly a cleaner environment
Regarding Panko: Kiara is the biggest Euro chuuba. She crushed so hard on Kiara after a drunk stream earlier in the year resulted in her having the tanuki balls to raid Kiara. She teased Panko about not being very red for a red panda. Then said she must be a shiny red panda. Besides the idol shit, they both casually swear every other word, so it's perfect really.
Here, have a clip of it.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
While searching ID Vtubers that are graduating in December i found out this one that its kinda crazy

And it looks she kinda got a Hardcore anti
So i am going to guess she its just gonna leave vtubing for good....

USS IOWA

Clock me if it got posted but looks like Suisei gets to sing in an upcoming anime movie.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Clock me if it got posted but looks like Suisei gets to sing in an upcoming anime movie.

If anyone else looked this up and got confused as to why Suisei's name doesn't appear anywhere: the opening theme is by MAISONdes, who appears to be a musical producer like Taku Inoue, but is totally anonymous. They seem to use a bunch of different singers for their songs and this one appears to use Suisei. So this isn't quite "anime opening specifically by Suisei" but close.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
So when's your debut, bro? Secret hint for us - write on your debut "likes" slide one of favorite games Batman AA and on your "dislikes" slide British groomers.
If I somehow get into Kurosanji, listen for the inevitable pretty boy who sounds like a Patrick Star after smoking a bowl. My secret hints will be that my favorite anime will be "none" and my dislike will be "people who don't pay their debts."

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hexa will be doing 12 days of Hexmas starting on the 14th.
image-1.png

Bonus:
An amusing discord conversation, featuring resident Hexa schizo @John Vtuber👁️
Discord-Mwb-Kk-HPR8-S.png

I may be a schizo, but I love Hexa, and at the end of the day isn't that really what matters?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Limkin

Random bits from Libitina's return stream
All of her genmates are multlingual and can speak japanese. Apparently before she comes to chat they also converse in it with each other, but switch to english when she is around
She was on multiple different committee during university and never understood other students complain about not having time for additional curriculum
Her free time is spent reading silly fantasy romance. Proceeded by roughly half an hour discussing them in great lengths with names given. With female protagonist, largely isekai and mary sue. She finds them trashy but entertaining. "The author went to great lengths to explain how the MC is not a mary sue, but then she is totally a mary sue". "I've read this and absolutely would not recommend it. But I had fun and 600 pages into a sequel". At least these are officially published western literature and not fanfics. Or it makes it worse idk
She seems to be quite knowledgeable about religious stuff but intentionally avoids continuing the topic "I am from a demon realm"
The break was quite eventful, and she had an accident with "armed forces" that was very scary and she doubted she could talk about it
Some time was spent thinking how much of V&U members have a cleavage window. A lot of V&U members have a cleavage window

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I may be a schizo, but I love Hexa, and at the end of the day isn't that really what matters?
You claim to love her, but you wont even shill your oshi. I have to do it for you. Pretty pathetic if you ask me :annoyedpippa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom