"does your mouth ever get lonely? Like you just need to have something in your mouth"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche streaming Princess Crown

Haachama's love talk stream. (en chat translator included)

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
dramawew.JPG
Archive courtesy of @Short
IDC about this but I thought murray might but I can't @ him so :BijouBijou:

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Super Meche streaming Princess Crown

Haachama's love talk stream. (en chat translator included)

I'm surprised Haachama got away with that thumbnail.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You are? She has had a lot of risque content in the past.

Goofy ahh kettle.

Ensok

Early Adopter
You are? She has had a lot of risque content in the past.
Yeah but even then this one seems a bit more outrageous with the nipples poking out like that.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
PURPLE WOMAN

- banged Omegaltare
- has a flatter chest than most men
I was about to say i thought Altare was gay but that 2nd point explains how they made that work

:smugina:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
this is the same woman who reviewed her nsfw fanart on stream this is on brand

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Awoogers

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
You are surprised about the person that rated +18 drawings of herself on stream with impunity?

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Awoogers

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Counterratt here, I'd say it's actually Kiara/Calli's idol ambitions that drove the group apart (their schedule becomes stacked on top of spamming JP/non-holo collabs for networking). The NijiEN streamer stays close with each other because noone really have idol ambitions and just happy to play games with each others.

Ame, very likely went back to play with her old Twitch cliche because she can't find any Myth to play games with and none of them just happens to be streaming (e.g. I bet biboo still regularly plays with her old FF14 cliche, just that they finished their OPSec/none of them streams).

Same thing happens with HoloJP, their idol ambitions drove genmates apart and they found new groups to interact with due schedule misalignment/marketting, it just happens that those new groups are within hololive/niji/vspo that we don't see them disappear off the grid. Ame had less option to choose from as NijiEN/HoloEn got a weird collab lockdown until very recently.

Gen 2 is so far apart they collab less than Myth this year and already memed and acknowledged themself as Exodia. :kaelalaugh:
Even gen 6 with how close they are is seeing laplus forming her own cliche off holoX. There is an alternate universe where all her valorant friends doesn't stream and she just fuck off to nowhere like Ame. It's an issue that persist within the entire company due idol ambitions.

Gen 5 is the only exception with how close they are and how hard they got ass blasted at the beginning.

Im just saying could have worded differently. Like Ina just said "It was very last minute" and that would have suffice instead of harping on "optional" and "didn't know everyone was there", copy pasting to a tee. :inanerdy:
Between the Shiori niggas spreading like cancer, the lengthy pegging discussion, the "raid" done by literal children and the sheer amount of /vt/ in this post, we're trying really hard to achieve peak autism before the end of the year huh.

Bronze

View attachment 59748

IDC about this but I thought murray might but I can't @ him so :BijouBijou:
Seems they've changed the accessibility settings.

The document felt like its missing some screenshots, cuz the gen3 argument didnt feel like much of an argument between talents, not one big enough to scar relationships that seriously at least.

Her suspension sounds scummy from what I've read tho. Quitting was the correct move if true

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Now that's making a format change work for you!

frz

Seems they've changed the accessibility settings.

The document felt like its missing some screenshots, cuz the gen3 argument didnt feel like much of an argument between talents, not one big enough to scar relationships that seriously at least.

Her suspension sounds scummy from what I've read tho. Quitting was the correct move if true
When there's so many screenshot missing and cut out, you know the person is hiding shit. And honestly from the way she types I bet she's a drama queen just as described by everyone else. :yubi:

Looked like normal women slapfight (where half of them are afraid of confrontation to boot) to me and everyone involved chose the worst possible options. Including the boss man who just went "I can't tell you what you did wrong but here's a suspension". That wiki edit was some next level pettiness though.

image.png

Can you even lose viewers at this point....

Also have some totally real human being who has 0 comment outside of the company introduction post on r/virtualyoutubers talking to each other on a retarded webcomic/vn project that the CEO self-insert into. (Dont see any traces of this voiced webcomic thing though, probs the artist bailed)

image.png

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie is releasing a song cover later today with Erina, and she also has a collab lined up with her after.

In-house Phase collabs are always good, doubly so for Rie. I definitely won't be missing this one.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Pippa-to-Pippa communication (not sure if this has been posted here yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom