"I'm a sheepy girl! In a sheepy wo-oorld! Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress m...AAAAAAAGHH!!!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Again? How many fucking times is this bitch going to leave and then come back randomly? It's getting annoying at this point.
Is not she doing the Gura approach and just not doing anything even when she keep saying she is not corpo when in reality she is being bankrolled by PONY CANYON?
Quick recap on Uto's career:
>Started with a shady corpo (inconclusive if it was a chinese or nip black company). Disliked how they managed her stuff and disappeared for several months as she fought for independence (winning her case and keeping the model and name).
>At some point signed a contract with Pony Canyon, I assume for voice acting and music reasons. Later went on hiatus likely for college/university stuff and maybe more VA work as her IRL self.
>Is now back as a member of Voice Ore, which should allow her to keep up regular vtuber activities while doing VA work on the side.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

NGL with this line up(The Nabi Sisters) and Mikeneko Voice ore got more interesting

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche paying Shining the Holy Ark

What a fox say? :whatastory:

HoloENCalendar day 10

Mikochi so cute ^_^

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Given that Voice Ore managed to tardwrangle Mike, this seems like a good thing for Uto. Happy for her!

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
this or translating the resident mutes heiroglyphs theres no in between
No. The way things are going, there will soon be an in-between, which is just the mute giving us cursed BL.
There is no safety.
There is no escape.
There is no paradise.
There is no god.

There is only sodomy.
:nolancries::crushsobs:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
It got me thinking, nowadays we really don't see much OkaKoro content like this. They really toned it back? Same with Flare and Noel now that I think about it.
OkaKoro is actually more prevalent in 2023 than in 2022. They collabed much more this year compared to last.
They just dont quite push the romantic part of the pairing as hard as in 2020, but its certainly still there. But OkaKoro (to me) never felt all that romantic anyways, it's just bros flirting for fun anyways.
NoeFure certainly did reduce collabs after 2021 tho. Mostly because Fans got very werird and always treated Flare like Noels Boyfriend, a perspective Flare didnt like at all. She wants to be a cute girl on her own and not be the cool boyfirend type.
But apparently they still are very close to each other offline.
Kiara and Calli had some sort of double-date with Noel and Flare at the beginning of the year, and iirc Kiara mentioned how they would even complete each other's sentences.
I hope NoeFure can get around and collab more again in the future, like how Takamori went from being forced to the ship dying only for it to revive in their 3rd year stronger than ever and more naturally as they all evolved as streamers.
I have no idea. None.

Bae is gearing up for life as an old cat lady (because she can't imagine making it past 30, oh the horror)

As someone likely in the same age range as Bae, I very much relate
The 30s are like a lifetime away, I can't see what my life will be like so far into the future
It's nice to see you back in our den of autism @Empraize, do you actually have links to your stuff anywhere?

Hey, I'm just glad that homosexuals, repressed and otherwise, can get theirs for once. Diversity is our strength.

Lemme do the shilling for the non tech savvy zoomer dinosaur
Twitter, Twitch
Her first stream
Who the fuck is this person anyways? Why do people greet them like they are a thread regular? Did I miss something :loading:
Also I thought we wouldn't have any more E-celebs on here

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The 30s are like a lifetime away, I can't see what my life will be like so far into the future
Honestly, I can relate, too. I can't really imagine how life will be in the next 10 year milestone for me, either. I think a lot of people don't think that far ahead.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
No. The way things are going, there will soon be an in-between, which is just the mute giving us cursed BL.
There is no safety.
There is no escape.
There is no paradise.
There is no god.

There is only sodomy.
:nolancries::crushsobs:
Well the mute did ask for links of a bl when it was talked there a few days ago from emp so it's already so joever

Zapan1984

OkaKoro is actually more prevalent in 2023 than in 2022. They collabed much more this year compared to last.
They just dont quite push the romantic part of the pairing as hard as in 2020, but its certainly still there. But OkaKoro (to me) never felt all that romantic anyways, it's just bros flirting for fun anyways.
NoeFure certainly did reduce collabs after 2021 tho. Mostly because Fans got very werird and always treated Flare like Noels Boyfriend, a perspective Flare didnt like at all. She wants to be a cute girl on her own and not be the cool boyfirend type.
But apparently they still are very close to each other offline.
Kiara and Calli had some sort of double-date with Noel and Flare at the beginning of the year, and iirc Kiara mentioned how they would even complete each other's sentences.
I hope NoeFure can get around and collab more again in the future, like how Takamori went from being forced to the ship dying only for it to revive in their 3rd year stronger than ever and more naturally as they all evolved as streamers.

Who the fuck is this person anyways? Why do people greet them like they are a thread regular? Did I miss something :loading:
https://thevirtualasylum.com/thread...-and-art-scammer-not-very-good-at-either.128/

Go to the Bullet point: The Proctor Stream
and a Quote from later on:
"Empraize: "Co-founder" of CyberIdol. Empraize had initially become friends with Q after commissioning some artwork from her. She was invited by Q to work on CyberIdol despite having no business or vtubing experience. She decided not to work with Q after her scammy past was revealed."

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
She's one of the victims of the whole CyberIdol debacle (if you don't know what that is either, thread search is your friend.) Groomed by head jannie into becoming a chuuba live on stream. Also a groomcord regular and full-time beta maker. (RIP my nigga Harrow)
Well the mute did ask for links of a bl when it was talked there a few days ago from emp so it's already so joever
F2z8aQRXgAAYFH4.jpg

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I hope you like VODs

Our very own 1 view streamer Xenlar aka @Godzilla1984 will be grooming interviewing Revine Milith aka Empraize from that Cyber Idol drama. Please subscribe to his channel so he may groom more up and coming chuubas. Do not forget to watch the stream live and post slurs and N towers.

Watch the raven.

frz

https://thevirtualasylum.com/thread...-and-art-scammer-not-very-good-at-either.128/

"Empraize: "Co-founder" of CyberIdol. Empraize had initially become friends with Q after commissioning some artwork from her. She was invited by Q to work on CyberIdol despite having no business or vtubing experience. She decided not to work with Q after her scammy past was revealed."
So if i read this right, you guys bullied her out of her "job" and now offering your asspussies as compensation?:vesperfacepalm:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

huh
I watched that
I just forgot all the names of everyone involved and didn't know the girl proctor was grooming on stream actually did stick around :kaelalaugh:
I thought the groomcord was dead and locked now outside of Proctor streaming hours:ponrys:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
huh
I watched that
I just forgot all the names of everyone involved and didn't know the girl proctor was grooming on stream actually did stick around :kaelalaugh:
I thought the groomcord was dead and locked now outside of Proctor streaming hours:ponrys:
Not really. Just got heavily scaled down. Still... wouldn't recommend :depressedtako:

the cost is whatever little dignity you may still have. :calidrinking:
Need I remind you where we are and who asked the question in the first place?

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
How does one seduce a fujo without getting pegged? asking for a friend. :BijouBijou:
DON'T.
I tried it once and the breakup wasn't pretty
What's the point of dating a woman who is only into gay men? The inevitable result is that she's going to pressure you into getting pegged by someone with an actual penis, probably male (or "female").

Or arguably just as bad, she poons out and demands anal to feel like the heckin' valid dood who gets taken advantage of by straight men on Grindr like in that one horrifying thread on the homeland.

I see no positive outcome out of entering a relationship with a fujo. You may get laid once or twice, but the cost is whatever little dignity you may still have. :calidrinking:

Panko Enjoyer

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

New Lapu chan Cover

Gozaru its such a dummy :BijouBijou:
She didnt know how to properly stream in shorts mode

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Clip about how Mouse decided to celebrate her Content Creator of the Year award. Kinda gross, weirdly sweet. Now she just gotta get that beer next.

desudesu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom