"'Are you lonely?' YES... y...no, of course not, I just like to hug my blankets OK?"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

ARCHIVE.
EVERYTHING.

1702177715038.png
@The Proctor add this to the announcement

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Uwu and Tobs collab live

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
"AN AUTISTIC CHRISTMAS"
-
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
VIRTUAL
ASYLUM ADVENT CALENDAR

Day 9:
"Armchair Philanthropy"
"'Tis the spirit of the season to help the needy and bring joy to those who have less than us,

even those who seek to ruin the lives of children with hormones WHERE'S THE FUCKING MONEY FROOT?!"
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Starring:
Froot "Mama's Girl" the Lich
Thank God Froot was kind enough to sperg out so the advent calendar was able to get some content for today!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thank God Froot was kind enough to sperg out so the advent calendar was able to get some content for today!
She really saved my hide there ngl!

Anime Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I also fucking hate the Fulton system it introduced because I feel like permanently eliminating enemies with it trivialized the gameplay of the games that had it.
The problem with that approach is that your base get filled with garbage if you fulton everyone, i just use the analyzer and everyone below C rank in anything is worthless, Phantom pain corrected the OP status of the fulton by letting the enemies shoot the balloon and you need to do it open air spaces, im on peace walker now and the only shit that has annoyed is the fight against Pupa because you have to keep calling for gibs, the 2 weapons that can hurt it has painfully very low ammo (the LAW and the RPG)

Also is kinda lame that you have to sometimes ruin a run to get good units because the reinforcement soldiers are always better than the normal ones

OH SHIT NIGGA

Is not she doing the Gura approach and just not doing anything even when she keep saying she is not corpo when in reality she is being bankrolled by PONY CANYON?
Fishman is doing an AMA on >reddit.
brave-io-Dbx6-Bl-Pa.png
Asking the fishman why he has not recruited a colombian so he can now sell coffee that is not shit

And congratulations to all the takos at least Ina pretend you exist not like the cuckbuds

Edit: forgot today ping of the radar

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I added what I grabbed to the post.
You guys realize that even if a tweet is deleted you can search the original link on an archive site and it'll tell you if it was already grabbed, right?

....right?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Paladin

You guys realize that even if a tweet is deleted you can search the original link on an archive site and it'll tell you if it was already grabbed, right?

....right?
Yeah, it's just unreliable as with small micro drama. Usually, there's no archive of it. it is still good to encourage at all levels. Then again im an ape with technology, and I was trying to get Imgbb to work

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
To paraphrase a bit from 4chan parrot's clip:
"You don't like her. You don't enjoy her streams. You don't actually even care about her. But you've gaslighted yourself into thinking that, simply because you want Shiori to give you a sloppy blowjob, to have her choke on your dick, while tears ruin her mascara."
1. Imagine caring what some femboy that lives off of greentexts thinks. Will never be me.
2. projection .jpg

Paladin

To add to the discussion on the front posting, do you guys believe this is a strategy for engagement? This is the third time this has happened.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
To add to the discussion on the front posting, do you guys believe this is a strategy for engagement? This is the third time this has happened.
absolutely, she throws it out there real quick and then pulls it back

If it was genuine why wouldn't she leave it out there? Her audience is big enough I'm guessing that it wouldn't do her any good, so she does this to snag some of the hardcore loyalists or some of those twitter hanger ons still knee deep in the Me Too movemen.t

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Boat is gonna play those games

She's gonna rage so hard on this one that's for sure

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter