"I used to dip pizza into like coca-cola"Amelia Watson

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Forgive me if this was mentioned before, but I was looking over the vtuber awards website again, and sometime in the last couple of days it looks like Phase Connect was added as a presenter for a few categories.
View attachment 59404
View attachment 59405
People who were already bitching about Filian hosting this thing on suicide watch.

UberSoldat

Chirami is live RIGHT NOW! She's currently playing a youtuber simulator and shilling herself on 4chan trying to get doxed!

Two things to tell your oshi:
  1. Look into that model FPS issue
  2. You could tell she was extremely tired, she needs to get good sleep.

Bronze

Forgive me if this was mentioned before, but I was looking over the vtuber awards website again, and sometime in the last couple of days it looks like Phase Connect was added as a presenter for a few categories.
View attachment 59404
View attachment 59405
This is on 16th right? Perfect chance to advertise gen 3.

Panko'll play Holo parade soon

FL Cascadia

Shion Birthday Live tomorrow at 6AM Eastern!

I had to do a double take at first as Astel's 4th anni live is also at 6AM EST tommorrow. Turns out Shion's is at that time, but on the day after (Friday)

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I had to do a double take at first as Astel's 4th anni live is also at 6AM EST tommorrow. Turns out Shion's is at that time, but on the day after (Friday)

Ah you're right. I was living a day ahead lol, I'll go back and fix it. o_O

Have this bunny Sakamata as compensation for heart attack.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
View attachment 59404
View attachment 59405
It makes sense their inclusion in the rising corps makes them the guaranteed winners due to the sheer population gap.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Context: This an actual dish in China, not some low level meme tik tok bullshit

No, it's bullshit. A regional tourist gimmick. You just suck the sauce off the rocks and then spit them out, so there's basically no nutrition. Obviously people do not subsist on rocks in China. They eat rice and meat and veggies like everyone else.

View attachment 59404
View attachment 59405

They've been tweeting all week about how various award categories are now sponsored by this or that company. Whoever Filian put in place to do marketing and build partnerships on this thing seems to be earning their keep.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
"Idol hands are the devils workshop" or was it idle? Who cares, take your hands outta your pants and get ready to learn how to make something nice with them, it's a presentation on DIY Christmas gifts;

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Rabbit meets his natural predator

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Stunned But Dumb

Petrichoral dropped an original song a few days ago

She's a small vtuber who tries to bring about promotion for other small vtubers and the indies in general. Very lovely, imo. Check her out if you ever get a chance

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
isa is sick and swamped with projects so shes cancelling stream today

Stunned But Dumb

Another post, yeah yeah, but I just noticed Ember has been playing some robot shooter fps game for a half hour. Looks neat and kind of reminds me of Metal Arms: Glitch in the System for some reason.

I don't know why its the first thing I thought of, but it is and I loved that game so I'll just let this stream rock in the background (and maybe check the game out myself later). Check out Phase Connect's flaming hot gun nut if you have the time!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Guiys i dobntr gfweellll xo goiod

Edit :
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Screenshot_20231206-154851_X.jpg

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.