"A fruit fly flew into my mouth during the meet & greet and I didnt want to worry all the beautiful con-goer cookies so i swallowed. 🙃"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A story in two parts:

How rude. Just because she can't afford to live in an area with working power doesn't mean she can call us names.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Kirsches revealed her bar maid outfit

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Mikeneko its going to read some Maros (Even the ones that are NG sent by antis) so watch if you like her fighting and screaming against her antis

DanishCookies

Cleaning up clips and I see this gem again

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1701761696469.png

It had to be done.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

frz

Damn it, someone else has to get Biboo. Too lazy to make another account, and she still remembers my handle from over a month ago when her impenetrable defense was shown to have weakness. Want to be also the first to make her properly fall for a deez nuts joke (by her asking back what "X" is), but the scouting report today deem its impossible when she recognizes my handle on sight. :/
Honestly Biboo is pretty scary on her own, she has activated passive grooming, here we have specimen A. A person so groomed that all of his waking moment he can only think of trying to make a girl say the word "deez nut". It has been going on for months now.

Shiori collects retard, Biboo creates retard. What a horrifying gen.
Is anything, this is just proof that Chinese gacha trash being banned from streaming was the biggest blessing Holo got.
Relevant topic, guess which streamer has 128 hours on chinese gacha brain rot

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Totally not Tempus is doing a Lethal Company collab. I think this is the first time Dingo is streaming as his PL

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Mori Booze. That is all.

Hopefully it is fat wigger flavored.

Totally not Tempus is doing a Lethal Company collab. I think this is the first time Dingo is streaming as his PL

I am so gonna watch this. This will be the boys without the filter.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh singing at 6PM JST.

Indie Vtuber Tammy (seiyuu Tamiyasu Tomoe) with new new outfit 2.0 later at 10PM JST.

She will have a live show celebrating her fifth year on 17 December and now that Kayamori Emma has a 3D model she is invited as a guest.

Another part of Ririka as a host in Garibenger show.

During the steam sale she limits her purchase to 10k yen and got some suggestions from fans.

She also read an English suggestion comment smoothly during the live stream (not clipped).

Clip from the new VSpo Kuromu Yano without the oxygen since she's not that nervous anymore.

Less Vader more hamster. You can kinda guess her age from her favourite songs/artists. Hamasaki Ayumi was big around early/mid 2000s.

If you're feeling down, free up two hours and treat yourself to Furen laughing.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Did the hexa situation give you Ideas?

a bit of advice for superduper:

just because it worked for me, doesn't mean it will work for you in the same way, and try not to go overboard posting your interactions here or you might run the ire of the other inmates

source: the bossman finally putting the foot down the other day

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Three donuts in the body of someone who is allegedly as short as her is probably is enough to give a sugar rush and crash :smugpipi:
What the fuck is she taking 12 supplements for exactly? What is she even ingesting after like 3 or 4? Essential oils? Also, out of curiosity, was the formal party in relation to some Christmas event or something else?

Kronii has hinted at doing something of a Gym Rat period, so I can probably guess at a couple of the supplements. Taken together with likely Korean or Chinese medicine approaches, that number doesn't surprise me that much. Given how terrible her diet is normally, the supplement regime also likely helped a lot, lol.

WAS taking.

don't know, i'm not a woman or korean. :BijouBijou:

i don't think she said what for, and didn't say when it is, just mentioned it was formal. :BijouBijou:

It's a Christmas party of some form. There can be a lot of reasons for that.

View attachment 59217

This explains a lot, both here and elsewhere

Easy, Iomega ZIP drive (I had one)!

Click of Death! Boy, did that suck.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I literally cannot even...she is so cute...

And even when she makes it dorky, it's still so cute:
1701769173622.png
I'm die. Thank you 4eva.:iryswooo:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Anon cooking stream

Miran karaoke

Peperoncino playing more SMRPG

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Lia privated her streams of The Coffin of Andy and Leyley. I wonder if she is afraid of getting doxed by the sharty Yamanbas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom