"And now whenever I go to the bathroom, I'm gonna say 'I need to lubricate the toilet'"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

What one interaction with Pippa does to a vtuber.

with the current wave of kike hating by leftoids she can get away with some of this :Vesper-UNHINGED:
>1 day into Pippa's week long break
>general has now turned into the Pippa containment thread
:vesperfacepalm:
who will last longer? her fans or pippa? her family seem to be fucking assholes of varying degrees and I don't think she can last that long. I mean she fucked off to live with a furry and her mother from what I got and she was ready to live in a bus with said dude just to get out of the house.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
-During yesterday's ollie collab, she was energetic because she ate 3 donuts.
-She will go to a formal party, will wear a black dress, she's proud of her makeup.
-She used to take 12 supplements at a time.
Three donuts in the body of someone who is allegedly as short as her is probably is enough to give a sugar rush and crash :smugpipi:
What the fuck is she taking 12 supplements for exactly? What is she even ingesting after like 3 or 4? Essential oils? Also, out of curiosity, was the formal party in relation to some Christmas event or something else?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Ami is dangerously good at GFE...it doesn't even seem to be on purpose, she's just that cute.
She's just so sweet, it's a natural instinct to want to hug the spidor.
I never called Pippa fat, she's perfectly petite, and I think I deemed Hexa thin, while claiming Kirsche was of unknown fatness. It was all of you freaks who called them all fat.
Hexa looks cute in the leaks I've seen, but I dunno how recent they are. Not fat at all.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I swear, if you look up "unintentionally hilarious" in the dictionary, you just see a picture of Hololive Promise.
Harping back to this, Bae just reacted so hard to a scene in Aqua's VM, her PC crashed.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@God's Strongest Mozumite

Is she black? She sounds black

Am I Sandycat for black chicks now? She does sound a little black to me, but she could just have a naturally deeper voice, Sena's like that and we all know by now she's not nearly as melanated as her avatar suggests. Either way she's a real cutie and I'm definitely gonna be keeping an eye on her :sanasmile:

EDIT: the more I'm listening to her the more she sounds black to me. She's also doing this yandere roleplay out of nowhere.
1701743322702.png

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Panko Enjoyer

with the current wave of kike hating by leftoids she can get away with some of this :Vesper-UNHINGED:

who will last longer? her fans or pippa? her family seem to be fucking assholes of varying degrees and I don't think she can last that long. I mean she fucked off to live with a furry and her mother from what I got and she was ready to live in a bus with said dude just to get out of the house.
DING DONG! still no phase clips update :smugpipi:
>1 day into Pippa's week long break
>general has now turned into the Pippa containment thread
:vesperfacepalm:
@thhrang the entire reason you were given a broom back was to tardwrangle the Pippathread and you're failing

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
What'd I miss?
Something something making sure that no uptick of registration just to raid the forum or something close to it. Apparently those soyjak-meme place, Sharty or whatever it was called, has decided to set their eyes toward Pippa (as in "i want to dox her, her feet, and her moldy computer") and I guessing that proctor decided to close it down, just in case.

Might be wrong, but who knows.

Anime Fan

Airi streaming HoloParade soon.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
What'd I miss?
There are stronger questions for those who want to register wich i guess will help to avoid being raided because we had a suspicious amount of new users in the last weeks

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Something something making sure that no uptick of registration just to raid the forum or something close to it. Apparently those soyjak-meme place, Sharty or whatever it was called, has decided to set their eyes toward Pippa (as in "i want to dox her, her feet, and her moldy computer") and I guessing that proctor decided to close it down, just in case.

Might be wrong, but who knows.
Just went to see what happens when you create a new account and saw this account creation question:
What was the physical piece of technology that the symbol used to represent saving a file to your hard drive was based on in early computer operating systems called?
BTFO zoomer fags.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Which is good if she wasn't such a a schizophrenic that she gives the average flip a run for the money

Asians are nuts, just saying.png

This explains a lot, both here and elsewhere

Just went to see what happens when you create a new account and saw this account creation question:

BTFO zoomer fags.

Easy, Iomega ZIP drive (I had one)!

Negzana

As much as I like Biboo I only really watch her collabs with Kaela. Does she always vibe and hum along to every single song in the game no matter how much it repeats?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I try to distance myself from Ami. I support her and pop on by every so often but she is the only Vtuber I fear I will get very parasocial with.

Amitoxin is terminal. :depressedtako:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Continuing the black girl talk from earlier, here's Sawa playing that shitty vn

Merry Christmas guys :sanasmile:
1701745802880.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom