"Why? Why do you have autism?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
View attachment 58807
What is with this trend of petite women virtual RPing as thicc busty women when they go virtual? Both shylily and LumiVTuber are slender gals that seem to like their virtual avatars to be a bit more plump. Have women went in reverse on this matter?
Forget breedable, she looks puntable
1701567915210.png

I forget who said it, but apparently a LOT of vtubers are midget women IRL. Ame and Gura's heights apparently aren't exaggerations

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Women being self conscious about their chest size is an overused gag in anime for a reason.
Booba size I get but they both also amped up the thighs ass and belly parts to the point of curviness, so it feels like more than just boobs.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 58807
What is with this trend of petite women virtual RPing as thicc busty women when they go virtual? Both shylily and LumiVTuber are slender gals that seem to like their virtual avatars to be a bit more plump. Have women went in reverse on this matter?
I wonder what that says about Idol gen 2 all voluntarily choosing to be lolis. Are they super stacked irl and are living out their dreams of being petite jailbait on the internet? But hey maybe you're right and one day we'll get a girl who's skinny as a rail irl and uses a model that looks like the Venus of Willendorf:
1701568471707.png

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Booba size I get but they both also amped up the thighs ass and belly parts to the point of curviness, so it feels like more than just boobs.
Think about it like this. The conventionally attractive body type is basically exact opposite of theirs, and they constantly have to deal with people calling their very existence pedobait on top of generally not being considered "hot". Some cope with this by owning their petiteness and using loli avatars, others cope by using shortstack booby avatars.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

RIOT ONE in an hour. The girls are gonna perform THE BADDEST today. Just gonna assume it will be as good as yesterday.

Also, Axel is in Japan and is there to fuck your oshi. Especially if your oshi is IRyS, because he is basically a host-club twink.

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
He put this on the description of the video

So now he is peer reviewed right
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
He's wrong. All birds are dinosaurs, but not all dinosaurs are birds. It's a squares and rectangles situation. The linked page talks about "non-avian theropods." "Non-avian" literally means they're not birds.

Panko Enjoyer

Clio strikes me as the kind of girl who just drops slurs in private.
She's Australian, of course she drops slurs.
Kind of crazy to me just how invested in the game she is still even though she remains mid.
It's become "her" game and became one of the first things she was associated with. She also isn't completely awful, which means she can actually finish missions and ends up getting a dopamine release when she does something mundane by advanced players. People that take 20mins solving a Rubik's cube can be more fascinated by it compared to the person that completes it in 5 seconds.
They want it swept under the rug as soon as possible
Streisand effect in action coming up

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Green woman will be playing Lethal Company in just under 2 hours.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Forget breedable, she looks puntable
View attachment 58811

I forget who said it, but apparently a LOT of vtubers are midget women IRL. Ame and Gura's heights apparently aren't exaggerations
Women are short in general and the ratty neet female goblins that become vtubers even more so.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Sleepy's back from her nap, collabing with pippa and chromu

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Pinmas day two. Who knows what is going to do

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Meloco is doing a Unarchived Karaoke in some minutes.

Engrish Karaoke is the best.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Green woman will be playing Lethal Company in just under 2 hours.

She has been instructed not to swear too much because her partners are Seiso Idols, it’s going to be content

Have I mentioned how much I love this woman and want to marry her today, because I don’t do it as often as everyone says I do and I am willing to go into intricate detail

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Power Nelson is doing his own award show

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Have I mentioned how much I love this woman and want to marry her today, because I don’t do it as often as everyone says I do and I am willing to go into intricate detail
Have you fixed her yet?

Negzana

She has been instructed not to swear too much because her partners are Seiso Idols, it’s going to be content

Wait I thought you wanted to marry Dizzy?

I'm going to assume the number of clocks I get is the number of oshis John went through

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Have you fixed her yet?

If the entire world is against Hexa, I will be her refuge

It’s not a matter of whether or not I can fix her, as my love transcends such notions, and despite whatever ups and downs may transpire, I will not be so easily deterred away from her, or in my efforts to become her ideal husband

She deserves happiness, and good things to come her way after the last month or so of madness

smartestkidontheshortbus

So, a literally who company sponsored a Saruei stream for their debuts. What's your fucking excuse fishman?
Edit: first girl is Shondo levels of pedobait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom