"hi mumei can you tell Kronii that im sorry i called her 'THE SHAME OF EN' during the MARIKA tourney I meant it as a joke and didn't mean to offend her, thank you for helping and sorry if its offtopic. im one of kroniis members, after the male collab i lost my temper said some mean things and she blocked me. i know its a lot to ask but could you tell her im sorry. She probably wont remember, forgive, or unblock me but i want her to know im sorry thank you for trying"Alexander Babski ($10-$100 supachats)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Tomoe Umari is playing that game where you shoot Hitler in the nuts.

Didn't he only have one, or was that Jewish tricks?

Lethal company collab with Rie, Shiina, Airi, and Sayu.

Sayu seems to be doing a decent amount of collabs with the Phase girls - weekly collabs with Shiina, and she's also collabed with Rie previously and several other Phase girls. Not sure if there's anything more to it than just wanting collab partners for her donothons though.

She said on her earliest stream post-Zaion that she was a fan of PC so it looks like she's been on friendly terms with them for quite a while. I really don't like doing the thing where we bother everyone who's ever collabed with a PC streamer to join as an invader but I do think Sayu would be an excellent fit as well as a great "get" for the fish if we're going to keep score between agencies like that. That said if she just continues to stay indie while doing a lot of collabs that's cool too. Just hope that people don't bother her too much about joining - we really need to do something to rein in those people.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Looks like being a girlfailure is in her dads lineage and not from gin

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Kuri Rinji was doing a stream about Riro Ron and it was just taken down by Idol. I was watching from the beginning at 1.5x so I'm not sure if he had finished the stream yet but I believe it was still ongoing. I guess there's a chance that Kuri was doing something other than playing clips and showing tweets but I doubt it, so this is quite uncool for Idol to do.

It couldn't have happened to a nicer person....

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
After more than a month and 100+ hours, Subaru is the first Holo girl to reach Diamond in SF6.

That cry of pure joy almost got me to tears man :sanasmile:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"AN AUTISTIC CHRISTMAS"
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
VIRTUAL
ASYLUM HOLIDAY SPECIAL

in today's episode:

"Jewing Around"
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Starring:
Adviel Goldstein
Kuri R. Freeman
B.V.T.M. Brothers

Shlyukha (Riro R.) Lekarstvo

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
When it comes to ASMR, I just wish the girls would do a lot more with regards to elaborate prop use and none of the sexual stuff, ala Dr. T with all of stuff he does like building things and fiddling with actual medical equipment. Hearing the bag clink and clang as he digs for the right tool is where its at. 👌

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
After more than a month and 100+ hours, Subaru is the first Holo girl to reach Diamond in SF6.

That cry of pure joy almost got me to tears man :sanasmile:

And which character did she use to achieve this feat? That's right, a black woman! :smugpipi:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
final tease dropped

For the niggas that care I will try to push both PCW tomorrow. :kaelaapprob:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Didn't expect to get die of old age while browsing twitter, but here we are.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shylily appears to have met up with Twitches CEO in Amsterdam for diner

20231202_202548.jpg
What is with this trend of petite women virtual RPing as thicc busty women when they go virtual? Both shylily and LumiVTuber are slender gals that seem to like their virtual avatars to be a bit more plump. Have women went in reverse on this matter?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

roktofferson

Shylily appears to have met up with Twitches CEO in Amsterdam for diner

Wonder how long it'll take this guy to get me too'd. He's got that look

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20231202-204043.png
Local Good Brown Woman has serious case of tummy hort, streams postponed indefinitely.
If it's the stomach virus that's been going around here she's in for a few days of ungodly stomach cramps and some hellish shits.

Feel better Sena :hope: she could try making some ginger tea it helps a lot with stomach issues just boil ginger in water and drink

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
View attachment 58807
What is with this trend of petite women virtual RPing as thicc busty women when they go virtual? Both shylily and LumiVTuber are slender gals that seem to like their virtual avatars to be a bit more plump. Have women went in reverse on this matter?
Women being self conscious about their chest size is an overused gag in anime for a reason.

Top Bottom