"Why do the cute ones have to be the rapists?"Tomoe Umari

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Did anyone here actually archive these tweets or am I just gonna have to use my imagination?
No one done site archive (ie on archive.ph/ghostarchive) but the screenshots exist in facebook.
1701393054945.png
"Only Kureiji Ollie that could only introduced Kobo Kanaeru (to everyone else) till now. Without Kobo, Hololive ID does not have a purpose" ID to EN TL
"Nice cosplay, too bad the etiquette is not." ID to EN TL

Also surprisingly the image is still saved on google search so if you search the dude's name, you can find the images within that tweet (though the tweet itself is still kaput). I'm not sure if adding it as archive is necessary unless you want to see his ugly-ass mug on the forum for recap guy to recap, but it's there.

Bug Eater

Don't forget to wish Selen Tatsuki a happy birthday :architect:

niggaphil

its phase weakly the clip show no one watches unless tenma or pippa are on
I guess Dizzy could not be funny like my Romanian Wife (Who will yell at her viewers for no reasons) or mold bunny (who is schizo and speak random, unexpected funny shit out of context) :smugselen:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Today Miia is assembling LEGO....with GLOVES.

Apparently she wants to imitate corpo tubers who are forced to not show their hands.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Fishman calling out Dizzy on her thumbnail game.

archive

my nigga fishman is a ruthless man :whatastory:Dizzy strong armed her way into phase but my nigga fishman played her like a fiddle forcing her to take over phase weekly and making her seethe every week.
I guess Dizzy could not be funny like my Romanian Wife (Who will yell at her viewers for no reasons) or mold bunny (who is schizo and speak random, unexpected funny shit out of context) :smugselen:
she kinda works when she has a cohost but if she's alone it's a fucking slog to watch

soap suds

Bronze

Elia's playing Lethal company with bunch of people

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Sven

Fishman calling out Dizzy on her thumbnail game.

archive

He really did watch the Pippa/Dizzy collab, she was just bitching about how much she hates making thumbnails and now here he is

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Holy shit this was a great stream.

Rie had a collab with Lia planned. However, a miscommunication between the two meant the collab was rescheduled.

Not wanting to break her promise of having Lia on her channel that day, Rie decided to try to learn how to speak like Lia. So Rie gets rid of her model, pulls up a picture of Lia and uses that for the stream, and starts playing clips and practicing trying to talk like Lia, including getting stuff like pitch and cadence, but also saying things that Lia would never say, like how Lia's mother is better at everything or actually being nice to chat in Lia's voice. She also says Lia is going to be super mad about the stream and that's what makes it so funny.

Also, stream clocks in at 40 mins. Streams that are under an hour are under-rated. Definitely recommended.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Has Holo ever released their own figurines without another corporation??
These are really simple but i guess its nice to see that i dont have to rely in other sites to buy this stuff
Edit:
You can Bounce their head
Thats actually amazing
1701397851225.png

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

These are really simple but i guess its nice to see that i dont have to rely in other sites to buy this stuff

Those micro Walfies are cute as hell!

I don't need them...I don't NEED them...I don't NEED them...

DanishCookies

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

soap suds

She's back! She's currently talking about some behind-the-scenes stuff.

Jacks Wasted Life

Edit:
Thats actually amazing
View attachment 58391

I got the smol Ame and Gura plushies, and I'm not even into plushies. These are even cuter, and not embarrassing to have out. 50 dollar shipping and 1 year delivery, lets gooooooooo

RiverBear

Edit:
Thats actually amazing
View attachment 58391

FUCK
I WANT THEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom