"I'm a 6 foot 5 black guy"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu, Green-Airi, Juna, and Coni are playing Lethal Company. Second flight, they clipped through a machine gun upon landing and Mozu and Coni were immediately gunned down.

They can't even leave the fucking ship without some turret or monster slaughtering them all, I haven't laughed this hard in forever
1701376857462.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nano's vaguetweeting again.

Archive

This is my least favourite habit she's picked up post-Phase, and it's a kind of behaviour I dislike in general. Say what you want to say clearly, and if you don't want to/can't say what you want to say unambiguously, then say nothing.

Apologies for the artist sperging: She's honestly not that flat in her official artwork either. Maybe she's a billboard irl, but her official artwork is like Selen (og outfit) in that her clothes realistically confirm to her figure and aren't magically skintight (why do people think this is attractive? Boob tent is way more appealing)
You can see how her overcoat kinda hourglasses around her chest a tad. Its really evident in this promo art here:View attachment 58340
I assure you, I am staring at her breasts to... um, analyse the artwork, yes that it, I'm getting a good understanding of her design.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Riona continues her woman hating game

And Revine plays Lobotomy Corp

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Favorite CEO about to continue voice acting the incest game.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Byerys to any hope I had of catching up to her vods.
I'm assuming 8 hours at least each stream

I'm always behind on vods. Still have to watch most of WarioWare, I'm about 1/3 through Delivering Hope. Hmmm, that is all I am behind on for recent streams, though I know I still have more slightly less recent ones in my backlog. Anyway I recently got through that part where she was talking about how she has recently been designing merch that she wants and she thinks she should consider more what her fans might use, but I thought it was super cute how she bought herself an extra GuyRyS necklace because she wanted a spare (normally she just begs for free samples from Cover). She loves me specifically g.png
I agree. This seems to be the most probable conclusion.

The gummy worms don’t count when it’s the single meal for the day. :smugrys:

Idk, this seems to likely be a picture of her last year and she seems thin and short here. Irys implied Kronii was close to her in height so it seems likely that this was a picture of her this time last year.

Also didn’t she leave some group of friends for being “too basic”? Imagine what they must have been like:shiinastare:

Is Kronii fully going full menhera? Psychosis finally struck? :BijouBijou:

I'm not so sure, it looks like there is some slight bulge in the fabric around the black straps. It could easily be the weight and baggy-ness of the fabric, but at the very least it doesn't rule out that something is there.
Even if it's not that, the story could still be 'true' but modified. Like if the massage ladies knew that she was Korean, "Oh wow, is that your real natural nose?"

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Koe's next guest for "In The Hole" is Ironmouse

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
shiori zatsu in this early morning

and cheris astarion brainrot

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
new silhouette dropped

Not a fan of the fag highlight colors of her dress but it does look like PC is getting their own pink woman

Bronze

Fefe is banned from Twitch

Amora and Navi from EIEN are playing co-op Portal 2

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
how the fuck do you outdo China in terms of waste with 1/10th of their size???????
they buy it to "recycle" and they just dump it on the oceans

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
how the fuck do you outdo China in terms of waste with 1/10th of their size???????
I’m pretty sure the US, Canada, and various European nations routinely ship garbage to Southeast Asian nations like the Philippines as they will buy it for cheaper than it costs to process it in the West.

Awoogers

shitty people in power retarded people with no decorum even though the trashbins are literally kissing them in the mouth and as jj said it export and the fact that people fucking throw it IN BODIES OF FUCKING WATER

mind you we still have landfills filled with heaps of plastic that probably wont go out in my generation nor on the next even with all the works of it being repurposed as recycled good or textiles and whatnot

those landfills have been that way for years with no end in sight

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
View attachment 58360

I'm sure it has nothing to do with them being literal garbage people.
Doesn't part of that figure come from western countries literally shipping garbage and plastic they don't want to deal with to the Philippines?
The US and Canada used to almost exclusively ship the majority of their plastic waste there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom