"I’m awake, hold them off for a bit. I need to gather up some chakra before I can enter sage mode"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1701320875188.png

Worst stream of Gacha pulls for a vtuber until the 5 star

Edit: I want to slap Calli's face in this, but I need to sleep. I only stayed up for his graduation.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
could she be making a plan B in case of the fall of the third temple?
The IDGAF definitely makes the Tweet more thunkful. What is it that she suddenly doesn't give a fuck about?
🤔

Kalion

:)

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
The IDGAF definitely makes the Tweet more thunkful. What is it that she suddenly doesn't give a fuck about?
🤔
NDA ? The contract ? The corpo as a whole ?
Now I want them to win best corpo award
:whatastory:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hexa is live, hopefully she doesn't made the general thread's post count implode again

Unless she mentions me again, I'll hold myself back extensively. But, yes, I am watching the stream - including the not-so-secret merch announcement that I'll want to get - and it's been a chill night so far. Really, I could listen to Hexa all day, but that's to be expected of me at this point.

And for Syd, I have a rough idea of how exactly to properly bring myself into the community, but it's going to take a bit more time to minimize potential mishaps. The nuclear option is "becoming a public figure", which is the very last resort, but I would do it for Hexa.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Unless she mentions me again, I'll hold myself back extensively. But, yes, I am watching the stream - including the not-so-secret merch announcement that I'll want to get - and it's been a chill night so far. Really, I could listen to Hexa all day, but that's to be expected of me at this point.

And for Syd, I have a rough idea of how exactly to properly bring myself into the community, but it's going to take a bit more time to minimize potential mishaps. The nuclear option is "becoming a public figure", which is the very last resort, but I would do it for Hexa.
Maybe start shilling her yourself, thought of that ?
#menace4vdere :cursedbae:
Why do you want to destroy what mozu worked so hard for ?

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Unironically?

yes

Menace, I saw your twitch numbers, your Vdere connection could also make you a nice sum on Youtube

imagine the soap eating collabs with mozzu

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
🤔
I don't have a source to hand, but I distinctly remember her saying she was insecure about those ASMR videos because her family made fun of her for them.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Maybe start shilling her yourself, thought of that ?

for the same reason that I have stated numerous times before:

until overall perception of her around these parts simmers down, I want to do what I can to minimize potential comedians from trying to pull a funny on her just to get a reaction

that means not posting each time she goes live, for the time being - it is a temporary measure until the overall situation cools down, because otherwise I would be on it the second she sends out the alert

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun
I don't have a source to hand, but I distinctly remember her saying she was insecure about those ASMR videos because her family made fun of her for them.
2023-11-30 1241x.png

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Didn't Dizzy and Menace start talking publicly recently?
I think they at least exchanged tweets not that long ago, on her Idol persona.

Just an interesting thought.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Well, given everything that's been happening within Idol, hopefully it's just a coincidence, then. I still have some biases toward her for obvious reasons, but would be a shame for things to get bad for her and the rest of the Idol talents.

@superduper is the anti-Yuko, who'd have guessed?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I'm saddened by the fact Miori had to go coomer to be relevant.
She had a nice voice, and I was hoping that would have been enough to rocket her.
Yeah, she seems like a genuinely sweet and talented girl with a bit of a shit life. Bae needs to get her into Holo to save her.
Don't worry, I can fix her!
🤔
Between Eel chick liking the announcement, being the only talent so far to do so, Ky0 posting minions and the KattAviel ship getting Bismark'd, it really does feel like the Doomsday Clock is moving closer.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

soap suds

Selen's bday countdown is in an hour or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom