"I watched a video, people can fit a laccoon in their butthole... I don't get it, is it a bad thing? Is it a bad thing? I'll stop talking lol"Meloco Kyoran

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Pippa is blasting Vtwitters and dabbing in Vshoujo haters kek

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Kotoka is having a DAM Karaoke in some minutes.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Because they can run a business without torpedoing it over petty bullshit usually.
Yeah they just end up doing enough coke to keep the cartel afloat:whatastory:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I wanted to write something about the current topic of cooking skills in EN, but I decided that a picture says more than a thousand words.

View attachment 58193
IRyS freezes takeout hamburgers and boils water in the fucking microwave. I'd probably bump up Bae a tier as well, since she was cooking for the other Holos when they were all in Japan and talks about cooking quite a bit. And while Kiara's food looks good, I'm pretty sure she's just making those home delivered meal kits.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Kiara, if you are /here/, I love your fat ass. :BijouBijou:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
It's time to summon our lord and saviour, @SandyCat to investigate her stream and decide he/she is a troon or not :smugselen:
I will not entertain the possibility of clown world taking my favorite mentally ill schizo from me. I don't care how boy chested she is, how obvious her fake voice is or how much she likes metal or even how big her dick is, as far as I'm concerned she's a biological woman and anything to the contrary is a psyop designed to fuck with me.

I vehemently refuse to believe otherwise

Panko Enjoyer

I will not entertain the possibility of clown world taking my favorite mentally ill schizo from me. I don't care how boy chested she is, how obvious her fake voice is or how much she likes metal or even how big her dick is, as far as I'm concerned she's a biological woman and anything to the contrary is a psyop designed to fuck with me.

View attachment 58219
THE CURSE IS REAL

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

and with this I am 90% certain the announcement will include the BD release

Lurker McSpic

View attachment 58219
If there's any consolation a tranny wouldn't have such a woman moment over fauna joining hololive or that meltdown over a paypig leaving her. She may be a legit woman or an alpha tranny that mastered the ways of the woman.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

Panko Enjoyer

Lurker McSpic

I just got this on my recommended

My nigga fishman is a fucking magician if he managed to quell such a woman moment and live to spawn two more generations :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Limkin

I just got this on my recommended
The stream is still ongoing, fucking negroids. The one thing you don't do because it actively fucks with the channel the stream is from

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Negzana

I wanted to write something about the current topic of cooking skills in EN, but I decided that a picture says more than a thousand words.

View attachment 58193
Aki that high? I swear she's the ideal trad housewife

Still prefer an autism gamer wife, still learning Indonesian

Anime Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom