"It depends on how I'm being shipped; like you know if I'm in a padded envelope, that's not good; You gotta put me in a box with lots of padding and some breathing holes too you know."Pomu Rainpuff

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"Oh, :nenewowl: look at me, I can use basic math and read a recipe." What a femboy.

Yes, I'm :pippaseethe;ing, leave me alone.
You probably burn water don't you fag? Learn to cook for your oshi and you will be higher value than the rest of the basement dwellers.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
We need a skill issue reaction emote
You probably burn water don't you fag? Learn to cook for your oshi and you will be higher value than the rest of the basement dwellers.
I know how to cook and bake, you fags. My only skill issue is in not getting nepo hired. :smugazki:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20231129-185340.png
Oh no, Kaela!
Screenshot_20231129-185354.png
Died after a measly ~10 hr/day streaming for a month?:gsh:

Panko Enjoyer

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Fuwamoco seems to be the only holo aknowledging the vtuber awards. Sorry cute doggos but the queen of :holohag: has my vote.

Kiara also mentioned it on stream.

Meanwhile in Penisland, local puerto rican make all the girls suffer a massive downgrade in their girl power rankings, they are now girl failures*

Feels like this is the norm now. I know so many women who just order takeout, or their husbands cook. We have one lady at work whose husband drops her off a home-cooked lunch every day. And the proportion of men interested in cooking has only gone up. At least that's how it is in NA these days.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Feels like this is the norm now. I know so many women who just order takeout, or their husbands cook. We have one lady at work whose husband drops her off a home-cooked lunch every day. And the proportion of men interested in cooking has only gone up. At least that's how it is in NA these days.
Cooking is fun and food is good. Food <3
M-middle school?.....*savingprivateryanaging.gif*

niggaphil

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Gauge piercings and a big dumbass text tattoo right across her entire chest. I assume there'll be more like that in other places...yeah, no, you guys can keep her. :vomitdrawer:

As much as it's one of those "if you know, you know" situations because Women will go apoplectic if you mention it, tattoos on Women are always a sign of willing sexual availability. That's normally why they have them in locations that are visible only when dressed down / rave-type dress. Back of the shoulders and ankles are common for that reason.

Big & visible more regularly? Well...

:WHORE!!!:

And they'll also be down for most degenerate stuff. Or actively seeking it out. It's really kind of sad, actually, but that's a much broader discussion.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

A lot of men are trying to be more independent since the old promise of family life has gone down the drain, if you can take care of yourself and don't act like a tard and get some bitch pregnant then there's nothing in life to stop you except your own ambition or lack there of.

Limkin

Died after a measly ~10 hr/day streaming for a month?
This isn't much more than a regular job at a shitty company. Except you spend it playing games and talking to chat, not doing heavy physical work or burning your brains out on tasks with deadline set to a previous year. Actual skill issue. Idiot probably didn't exercise during it and was pumping energy drinks
Being a husband-at-home is only fair, because women enjoyed doing fuck all and only be pretty for thousands of years

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Kiara if you are here you are my favorite myth because you at least stay on the grind like a champ

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Sure, every type of cooking and food is love <3 :smugselen:

I've actually eaten cooked insects and spiders before (very explorative palate). Honestly not that bad.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kiara if you are here, you are the only girl from Myth I'm still subscribed to because you stream regularly and you are naturally an odd fellow, which is interesting.

USS IOWA

Kiara if you are here you are my favorite myth because you at least stay on the grind like a champ

We need a cook off stream Holostar vs HoloEN. All if the talents should participate, ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom