"IRyS is not in pain. She's in - pleasure"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Meanwhile in Penisland, local puerto rican make all the girls suffer a massive downgrade in their girl power rankings, they are now girl failures*

*in EN at least

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Meanwhile in Penisland, local puerto rican make all the girls rank in the company goes down to girlfailures

this man is literally dunking on all the vtubers who cant cook

Bronze

No Name

Meanwhile in Penisland, local puerto rican make all the girls suffer a massive downgrade in their girl power rankings, they are now girl failures*

*in EN at least

Bro I could go for some of those muffins, this dude is showing true Male superiority.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Shiina's continuing Halo CE

Let's see if she gets through Assault on the Control Room faster than Lumi. She should since she's playing at an easier difficulty but who knows.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol is live.

Also someone threw money to keep her billboard in Denver alive until February, it will become the longest running vtuber billboard now.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I dont understand why she would obscure her face when she spent 2+ years doing facecam streams? seems she's purged everything from the Art stream days aswell.
Bonk me before I say something I regret.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Ah man, I remember when this bratty french girl was cheeky little sister material. Now she's ruined by Twitch thot culture after she started hanging out with certain other Vtubers and went full coomerbait... 🥲 Old Saruei used to be a hoot, but I stopped following after she started pushing Fansley and exclusive rewards to people who'd pay for NSFW things.

:depressedtako:
I told you niggas, once they get a taste of THAT simp money they are not going back.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

*in EN at least

"Oh, :nenewowl: look at me, I can use basic math and read a recipe." What a femboy.

Yes, I'm :pippaseethe;ing, leave me alone.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
My summary of recent topics.

Saruei looks better with dark hair.

I'd watch Kersche more if she didn't jiggle everytime she talked.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

this man is literally dunking on all the vtubers who cant cook

It's also a very strong counter-play to the rest of the scene. If you're trying to build an audience that's a higher proportion of Women, it's a solid approach.

I told you niggas, once they get a taste of THAT simp money they are not going back.

Well, if the RL pic posted up higher is her, the chest tattoo is a dead give away she was always going to go for the simp money.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It's also a very strong counter-play to the rest of the scene. If you're trying to build an audience that's a higher proportion of Women, it's a solid approach.
still its good to see that theres a vtuber on the EN side who isnt like a warlock conjuring black matter when they cook

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

She Suika'd and Candled so hard bros

Ah shit

:urtearingmeapart:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Well, if the RL pic posted up higher is her, the chest tattoo is a dead give away she was always going to go for the simp money.
Gauge piercings and a big dumbass text tattoo right across her entire chest. I assume there'll be more like that in other places...yeah, no, you guys can keep her. :vomitdrawer:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Gauge piercings and a big dumbass text tattoo right across her entire chest. I assume there'll be more like that in other places...yeah, no, you guys can keep her. :vomitdrawer:
Nothing wrong with a tongue piercing.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
"Oh, :nenewowl: look at me, I can use basic math and read a recipe." What a femboy.

Yes, I'm :pippaseethe;ing, leave me alone.
We need a skill issue reaction emote

Panko Enjoyer

Bro I could go for some of those muffins, this dude is showing true Male superiority.
I hate the whole sexist phrase of "women belong in the kitchen".

NO! THEY DO NOT BELONG IN THE KITCHEN, WHY DO YOU THINK ALL THE FAMOUS CHEFS ARE MEN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom