"So I was reading this fanfic about an iron maiden cage made of dicks"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Whose ready for some more Haachama cooking?

soap suds

Layla is doing an Idolmaster karaoke soon.

Pomu is also doing a Love live x Idolmaster karaoke later this week.

A small update on the whole Vox shit, he has apparently decided to use his eye colors as indicators, which is what fans wanted from the beginning. While some are glad he decided to have some kind of indication, a handful want apologies for how he handled the situation. They feel wronged that he lumped them into the 'bad parasocial fans' camp when all they wanted was clarity. Unless something happens, or if he does actually apologize, I'm just going to leave the situation at this. Personally, both parties messed up a bit in my eyes. Fans having a huge ass meltdown and acting like Vox betrayed them over some rp was fucking crazy on their end, not to mention they should know that Vox doesn't do well when put under pressure from his fans, so it's no wonder his statement wasn't the best. On the other hand, Vox chose such a strange hill to die on. It's not limiting or hurting anyone to indicate when rp starts. Some people don't want to sit through him monologuing about his past, so having a way for fans to know when he's doing lore bits would be helpful. I seriously hope Vox and his fans can find a middle ground with this whole thing because I do think him trying to do more lore shit is interesting, but he just has to get better at integrating it so his fans aren't running to Twitter wondering if he's having a mental breakdown for real or not.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Bronze

Remi is playing Henry Stickmin collection in around 10 mins.

VTuberBobDole

On FWMC Morning, FuwaMoco said mama puppy will come on when they reach 5M subscribers, so get subscribing!

Actually, what I was wondering was if they ever talked about their background/parents before? They were saying that their parents don't know english very well and that their mom needed to practice her english if they ever had her on stream. That kind of surprised me. I know they are in Vancouver, Canada and spent a little while in JP trying to become idols, but I thought their ethnicity was just basic white/mixed girls (who are super turbo weebs of course). Now I'm questioning that and I wondering what their family history actually is...

UberSoldat

A small update on the whole Vox shit, he has apparently decided to use his eye colors as indicators, which is what fans wanted from the beginning. While some are glad he decided to have some kind of indication, a handful want apologies for how he handled the situation. They feel wronged that he lumped them into the 'bad parasocial fans' camp when all they wanted was clarity. Unless something happens, or if he does actually apologize, I'm just going to leave the situation at this. Personally, both parties messed up a bit in my eyes. Fans having a huge ass meltdown and acting like Vox betrayed them over some rp was fucking crazy on their end, not to mention they should know that Vox doesn't do well when put under pressure from his fans, so it's no wonder his statement wasn't the best. On the other hand, Vox chose such a strange hill to die on. It's not limiting or hurting anyone to indicate when rp starts. Some people don't want to sit through him monologuing about his past, so having a way for fans to know when he's doing lore bits would be helpful. I seriously hope Vox and his fans can find a middle ground with this whole thing because I do think him trying to do more lore shit is interesting, but he just has to get better at integrating it so his fans aren't running to Twitter wondering if he's having a mental breakdown for real or not.
Bloody hell this man really is a ticking menhara time bomb.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Looks to me like a prime manufactured drama that started nowhere and ends nowhere.
Also what if he has a heart attack while RP-ing and he can't untoggle the eyes ? Then what ?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also what if he has a heart attack while RP-ing and he can't untoggle the eyes ? Then what ?
We get the funniest vtubing clip in years

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Looks like Sigrid and Bird got a pokemon rom hack

IonProxy

On FWMC Morning, FuwaMoco said mama puppy will come on when they reach 5M subscribers, so get subscribing!

Actually, what I was wondering was if they ever talked about their background/parents before? They were saying that their parents don't know english very well and that their mom needed to practice her english if they ever had her on stream. That kind of surprised me. I know they are in Vancouver, Canada and spent a little while in JP trying to become idols, but I thought their ethnicity was just basic white/mixed girls (who are super turbo weebs of course). Now I'm questioning that and I wondering what their family history actually is...
Got this from stage48, a website disliked by /jp/ for some reason, archive
1701276056362.png

Chirami live, @superduper

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Bettel is coming back in 4 hours

Stream

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Still can't believe you can browse Twitter for free.

Hmm... bros, should I draw Tenma being picked by her hair by Miguel? I'm feeling a bit mischievous.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

IonProxy

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I had no idea youtube gave multiple Play buttons for shared channels. Thats pretty cool.

ItalianHusband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I had no idea youtube gave multiple Play buttons for shared channels. Thats pretty cool.

These bitches get two and the average niji still has 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom