"BLÅHAJ is more than just a shark to some people (all of them). BLÅHAJ is a way of life. BLÅHAJ is beloved by people of all walks of life. Young, old, Rin, British people, other people, Rin, my dad laughs at me but he doesn't count, Rin, the president (Rin), and BLÅHAJ love BLÅHAJ. In this way, it could be said that something that provides light and comfort for so many people across all of Society is a necessity, in the same way that food and transportation are. You wouldn't let Rin starve, would you?"Rin Penrose

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Holo: Towa
Phase: Lumi
Indie: Miran and Patra

I don't usually listen to much vtuber music. Most of the time, it's a one-time listen for the view, but I do respect the talent they all have to do what they do. These four in particular are ones I can go back and listen to often, though. In fact, I'm currently listening to Lumi's earlier stream of her singing Christmas songs (she's getting it done now because next month is going to be busy for her), and like always, she sounds amazing. These four have left me speechless and completely focused on their singing and music at one point or another.

Man, today has been an interesting and eventful day, but between this from Lisa and Purin's Tweets, it's been rough to read. Both Lisa and Purin just can't seem to catch a break, and it sucks to hear. Airi's kind of in the same boat too, though not as bad as Lisa and Purin, and Airi's been able to keep an upbeat face so far, but things always seem to be happening for her too. It's been a rough year for all three of them, and I hope things get better for these three sooner rather than later. And hopefully next year goes better for them. It sucks constantly reading bad news from them that isn't their fault. Much love to them.
:ameraintear:
Airi had always had a strong poker face and as a rule try’s to stay up beat during stream to make others happy. She’s easily one of the strongest women in vtubing. It’s rare to see that kind of motherly stoicism in this industry and I hope she’s able to find fulfillment and a better job.

Limkin

Got it

Some SEAYamanba tried to stir shit while @Ollie and Kobo

These are the guys that always use Kobo to anti Holo ID

Both tweets are already down btw. But if it's the same stalker guy as with other cosplayer then I get the general gist

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii schedule.

and she forgot to put her SC reading on the schedule...and it's ollie's anniversary not her birthday...and she got the time wrong too...just add to jst one hour. :annoyedpippa:

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki singing

Spica singing too

Teaser of Blue Journey project 1st single

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Both tweets are already down btw. But if it's the same stalker guy as with other cosplayer then I get the general gist
Guess the guy yeeted it out. The Ollie cosplayer mentioned that the same post was up as an IG post but when I shared the tl;dr the post isnt there on the dude's IG

I can't find his facebook either, so he's going DFE, I guess.

EDIT: not DFE, still able to find the twitter account and IG. Probably realized he's fucked and tried to bury it. Poor fuck

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

DanishCookies

I know the tube is a Kirsche thing, but I don't know what it means or if I want to know.
Only in a Kirsche stream where I learned that the cardboard tubes in tissue rolls vary in sizes :pikaWUT:
truly one of the most educational channels out there

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
(guys the Shiori's are talking to each other what do we do)

httn

Hag enthusiast
:holohag:outfit time.

Edit::eyehearts:

mpv-shot0133.jpg
mpv-shot0112.jpgmpv-shot0124.jpgmpv-shot0130.jpgmpv-shot0134.jpg
mpv-shot0139.jpgmpv-shot0140.jpgmpv-shot0141.jpg

Last edited:

DanishCookies

Waiting for someone to make a tierlist (from wholesome to insane) of users with Shiori pfp in TVA.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Another one going for the classics, Suou Patra playing the first Final Fantasy

EDIT: Her translator strikes again.
PatraTL.jpg

Sora, AZKi, Polka, and Watame playing Party Animals.

Usually the VSpo members play this with other streamers and it's a loud game.

Three VSpo members aiming for Immortal rank.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Waiting for someone to make a tierlist (from wholesome to insane) of users with Shiori pfp in TVA.
There are no insane Shiori watchers. Chat reflects the streamer and Shiori is completely normal and hinged.

Source: trust me bro

DanishCookies

No Name

Stay still and don't say a word, they'll lose interest if you don't say anything slightly unhinged for a few minutes.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
This should be a good one. When these girls get together they have really great banter. Internal collabs are one of PC's strengths.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Henya sings Padoru, God Himself decides He's had enough and strikes her down with a land mine

This is the hardest I've laughed at a vtuber clip in a while, the way her audio cuts out with the explosion is :irysthumbsupl:

This should be a good one. When these girls get together they have really great banter. Internal collabs are one of PC's strengths.

I'm going to bet Jelly is going to beat everyone out, since unlike everyone else she probably had no alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom