"So it's all vegan? So if... two vegetarians get into a fight, is it still called 'a beef'? - desk slam - "Pipkin Pippa's Dad

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Atlas

Why can't Lisa just go one month without any bad news? Poor girl

Why does all the worst shit have to happen to somebody so sweet? I hope all the suffering that she's had to go through this year means something really good for her is gonna happen next year.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

frz

I feel the same way. That's why it honestly feels bad to watch her burning out, lately.
Well maybe ID4 can bump some life back into her like how advent did for EN. It isnt an incurable disease unless you are a blue shark. Relevant topic below, Polka went through both burnout and depression, but she bounced back and still shit out content every day.
So, who's your favorite singer? I'd say it's probably Lui for me, but I've been listening to Watame and Botan's cover of Paku on repeat for like two hours now.

Heavily biased but Polka easily, her vocal range is insane and can go toe to toe with anyone else in the company, super underrated. She also just randomly drop this banger of an original song which basically shit on the entire vtubing industry being full of lies and fakes

On top of all that she is a :holohag:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This is kinda funny.

1701243189615.png
Archive

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Reminder Tomoes birthday is coming up and she wants power points

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Can't really choose a favourite singer, too many good ones but Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo is up there and she's releasing a YOASOBI cover at 8PM JST.

Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is singing.

I think this is something that non fans think just like those who mistook Link for Zelda.

Hanabusa Lisa rewatches the moment VSpo's ojou and holo's ojou walking side by side.

Ayame got yeeted.

Neoporte's Hizuki Yui bringing a wall of text to Tsuna's totsu.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So, who's your favorite singer? I'd say it's probably Lui for me, but I've been listening to Watame and Botan's cover of Paku on repeat for like two hours now.

Aki and Marine.

Primarily because they do the best karaokes. Others may be better with produced songs (AZKi being at the top for me personally, I think), but when it comes to karaoke, these two blow everyone else out of the water.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Menhera Loli Enjoyer showing everyone why she is crazy AF.

Lmfao Grimmi might have gotten her hands on (Ethicaly sourced) Human flesh for consumption
https://vxtwitter.com/GrimmiVT/status/1633640661324038148
:shiinastare: Crazy woman istg

I just realized this is old and I'm retard for not noticing but my friend who sent me this like it was new is also a retard
:pippasadl:

Good God, why are the crazies coming out today!?!?

November started with Hana fucking herself on stream and ended with Riro fucking manager and probably fan off stream. Let's see if December will manage to top this

Le Proctor doing an ASMR stream and the whole of the asylum cumsplodes itself.

The invisible man of Yokast, Caecus Griffin, is going to be doing a dive into TVtropes in about 20 minutes. How truly horrifying. He's a pretty witty guy with a smooth voice, so it's worth checking out

:kaelaapprob:

Guys... I ACTUALLY FOUND THE ARCHIVE LMAOOOOOOOOO. Somehow in the most retarded way possible by joining random discords and asking for it..... based??
nvm.. I .. I forgot to check the archive before getting excited. why god, why, ITS MISSING THE ONLY VIDEOS I FUCKING CARE ABOUT.

Can we contain him in his own thread ala Nolan? I'm seriously going to do some things in front of a waffle house if I keep reading this retarded shit here.

>LMAOO
Oh god spic Nolan is real, the human mind is not made to withstand the levels of autism he shall bring upon us...

God punished you for being a retard.

@Nenélove Tu maldita mascota de otra madre es un idiota retrasado y odio leer sus tonterías aquí.

>leave for half a day
>Lia stream hits 3.2k viewers
>Idol terminated Riro
:zaionwhatsgoingon:
Well shit.

You're now Proctor 2.0.

Someone know what he did now?

Probably something stupid.

Hmmm I wonder if this is actually abit and he plans to launch them earlier then stated? Seriously ge can't have fudged the twice now right?

That was pretty funny she practically called them Yamanbas for not understanding English

Based.

yeah, she just showed them on stream, some guy sent her about 8 bottles of different brands

and I am going to add them to the top of the list at the waffle house beatdown

Bring this to the beatdown:toiletpaperroll::beatanimeds:

No Name

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
@Short these hours are killing me, why have you forsaken Natsumi on this here forum

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
He has a very high voice. A very irish voice. A very feminine laugh.

He's still very clearly a man, of course. But if he ever gets himself a PO Box, someone's going to ship him Pekora's wig and clothes.

Panko Enjoyer

@Short these hours are killing me, why have you forsaken Natsumi on this here forum

Impressive, Short has trained multiple people to shill his cincilla so he doesn't have to.

Zapan1984

He has a very high voice. A very irish voice. A very feminine laugh.

He's still very clearly a man, of course. But if he ever gets himself a PO Box, someone's going to ship him Pekora's wig and clothes.
so like rpr

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Got it

Some SEAYamanba tried to stir shit while @Ollie and Kobo

These are the guys that always use Kobo to anti Holo ID

You know you fucked up when Ollie dropped the capslock gimmick. Also you have the archive of the 2nd tweet?
Why do those pics further solidify my belief that SEA suffers from some extreme sexual dimorphism?
Either you rolled good genes or stuck with either too manly face/too girly face/ugly bastard look, it's a very harsh process.
fyi the dude in the pic is also got caught stalking one of the cosplayer on said event btw
Wait really? Any details about this? EDIT Nevermind I found the details myself.

Anyway, tl;dr from what I can get:
- The ID seaYamanba tried to stir shit while posting photo of him cosplaying as male Kobo alongside an Ollie cosplayer on a ID weeb event on a mall that's not within my area (a mall in Central Java region)
- Ollie responded calmly and without capslock with other ID seafags goes "the fuck is wrong with you, Yamanba"
- Ollie also accidentally thought that the Ollie cosplayer is in on it (she isn't and is very angry that her likeness is being used in the picture)
1701249977947.png
"STOP MAKING FUN OF HOLOLIVE WITH MY COSPLAY WTH" - ID to EN TL
Ollie and the cosplayer fixed the misunderstanding

- News spread to the facebook realm, and a completely different cosplayer on twitter (original post taken down, but replies chain remained) mentioned about the same male kobo guy stalking her, which is what MornLurker said.
1701250142386.png
"HELP RT! I'm currently on a event alone and I'm being followed by this guy, claiming that he's too shy to greet me, but keeps on following me for hours even after I hid in the toilet." ID to EN TL
- As of now, things has died down and the guy is nowhere active. For now.

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Guys... I ACTUALLY FOUND THE ARCHIVE LMAOOOOOOOOO. Somehow in the most retarded way possible by joining random discords and asking for it..... based??
Goddamnit, Nolan, do we have to explode your penis again?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Goddamnit, Nolan, do we have to explode your penis again?
It's worse than that, SEAYamanba genetics and society has conspired to give us a second Nolan.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

niggaphil

Did Seiso bear be a good samaritan, pick up the filled condom and throw it to the rubbish bin? :smugselen:

Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom