"If I die, one of you guys has to taxidermy me and keep me in your house, I wanna keep a cute cat pose, 'nyaa~', you'd make me continue forever!"Sava Safari

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So, who's your favorite singer? I'd say it's probably Lui for me, but I've been listening to Watame and Botan's cover of Paku on repeat for like two hours now.

Holo: Lui or Suisei
Phase: Uruka
Indie: Yoro or Spica
Post-tsun: Lisa and Amiya ofc

Last edited:

Jacks Wasted Life

Why must everything we love be destroyed?

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).jpg
    Screenshot (1).jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 177

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I wonder if it will be another cut or the same one they made streamable towards the end.
as far as I am aware, for the 4th Fes Blu-ray they took fan reception from that one survey into account and the Blu-ray is indeed cut differently from the stream version, so I expect the same with the EN concert

Homonews:

Male babygirl will be back streaming soon

Breasties are cute

Negzana

So, who's your favorite singer? I'd say it's probably Lui for me, but I've been listening to Watame and Botan's cover of Paku on repeat for like two hours now.

Watame is favorite. Risu has the potential to be the best but she throws it away. Suisei is thus the best singer for me but I prefer Watame, Aki, and Lui's singing personally.

Is exam study stress getting to me or does that say 15 hours? What the hell Biboo?

Got it

Some SEAYamanba tried to stir shit while @Ollie and Kobo

These are the guys that always use Kobo to anti Holo ID

Why do those pics further solidify my belief that SEA suffers from some extreme sexual dimorphism?

USS IOWA

Got it

I bet this is the same guy that defaced that Ollie poster, He's lucky that no one has machete'd his ass.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Watame is favorite. Risu has the potential to be the best but she throws it away. Suisei is thus the best singer for me but I prefer Watame, Aki, and Lui's singing personally.

Is exam study stress getting to me or does that say 15 hours? What the hell Biboo?

Bild_2023-11-29_060132475.png
I am afraid the diagnosis is schizophrenia
It's been only 5 hours

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Why must everything we love be destroyed?
Why does this person live rent fucking free in so many minds here? Posting about it for the 80th time is actually vastly more annoying than the chatter could ever hope to be

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

I am very biased but i love when Iroha sings

But i have been enjoying this song Non-stop since Banchou released it so i also love her
Good Night everyone ~ De gozaru

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

For me, it is Inui Toko from NijiJP, she has a beautiful voice, has a music unit (Nornis) with another great singer in Machita Chima and is always releasing great covers and originals. And she just released her 1st Mini Album, Telescope.
This MV from her mini album is one that i'm constantly rewatching.

Short

God Damn the Sun
@jankysan
From the Holopirates discord:
2023-11-29 1.png
2023-11-29 2.png

2023-11-29 2.png

2023-11-29 3.png

2023-11-29 4.png

2023-11-29 5.png

2023-11-29 6.png
:nolanbean:
Do we have a new Nolan?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
For being a bunch of smelly bootleggers hiding out in some crummy discord that probably doubles as a sex dungeon, these pirates are remarkably alike fucking redditors with the passive-aggressive jannie shit. I honestly don't know what I expected...

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Why can't Lisa just go one month without any bad news? Poor girl

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Why does this person live rent fucking free in so many minds here? Posting about it for the 80th time is actually vastly more annoying than the chatter could ever hope to be

Because they have to

Short

God Damn the Sun
For being a bunch of smelly bootleggers hiding out in some crummy discord that probably doubles as a sex dungeon, these pirates are remarkably alike fucking redditors with the passive-aggressive jannie shit. I honestly don't know what I expected...
Well yeah, just like this place came from the Farms, Holopirates came from Reddit lol

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Got it

fyi the dude in the pic is also got caught stalking one of the cosplayer on said event btw

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Holo: Towa
Phase: Lumi
Indie: Miran and Patra

I don't usually listen to much vtuber music. Most of the time, it's a one-time listen for the view, but I do respect the talent they all have to do what they do. These four in particular are ones I can go back and listen to often, though. In fact, I'm currently listening to Lumi's earlier stream of her singing Christmas songs (she's getting it done now because next month is going to be busy for her), and like always, she sounds amazing. These four have left me speechless and completely focused on their singing and music at one point or another.

Man, today has been an interesting and eventful day, but between this from Lisa and Purin's Tweets, it's been rough to read. Both Lisa and Purin just can't seem to catch a break, and it sucks to hear. Airi's kind of in the same boat too, though not as bad as Lisa and Purin, and Airi's been able to keep an upbeat face so far, but things always seem to be happening for her too. It's been a rough year for all three of them, and I hope things get better for these three sooner rather than later. And hopefully next year goes better for them. It sucks constantly reading bad news from them that isn't their fault. Much love to them.
:ameraintear:

Saturnus

haha it's unou

I've said it before and I will say it again.
God up above, please stop giving this girl your toughest battles. Even a strong warrior like her needs to rest occasionally.

No Name

The most amazing, fantastic, cool, beautiful, incredible, sexy, adult, intelligent and overall great Luna-hime.
And Towa.
Do we have a new Nolan?
Skinwalker version.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom