"I sound like a killer"Suzuhara Lulu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Imagine how cursed it is to be ugly twins

Bronze

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Negzana

I don't even hate Gura she used to be my favorite Myth (Before somehow Kiara took that which I barely even understand why) but I guess I just missed how in 2020-mid 2022 HoloEn seemed to not be wrapped in these company projects and could kind of do what they wanted. I can already see it with Kaela, how the projects are making her stream less, and I hope it doesn't hit them as hard as burnout did En. Guess it's just nostalgia, really liked 2022.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Edit: I deleted the image but its out there somewhere

Last edited:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Women moment
Screenshot_20231127_204700_Samsung Internet.jpg

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
If it turns out that they actually have Down’s I’m going to feel really bad for saying that they talk like retarded babies. They would be very high-functioning though, because I have heard them make some pretty witty quips in collabs!
They just found something that works and stuck with it honestly.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
:gunpeko: ITS EVEN WORSE BECAUSE I KNOW THOSE FAGGOTS HAVE THE STREAM ARCHIVED SOMEWHERE AND DON'T WANT TO GIVE IT AWAY BECAUSE THEY'RE GATEKEEPING WEIRDOS
Did you actually check the ggn discord server first ?
E : yknow what I changed my mind, look it up yourself

Last edited:

jankysan

Did you actually check the ggn discord server first ?
no I didn't know it existed I think thats what got linked when I searched allysally discord and this website came up but I couldn't find the link for the life of me please help me pls
:guradumbl:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
1701136131013.png

There is your announcement, you can go home now, to add fuel to the fire because i like chaos, this is not even new or original, Chloe also had a collaboration with a aquarium iirc it was her wish for a million subs

Negzana

View attachment 57885

There is your announcement, you can go home now
I predict 2 streams

Christmas
New Years

then pack it up until february/march where she streams her time in Japan before the upcoming Holofes

Concert happens, then she maybe does one celebratory stream but then who knows what, maybe her birthday stream

Then summer fes stream or 2 (lol)

Then anniversary stream

1-2 before thanksgiving or whatever

And now we're at the same place as now.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I predict 2 streams

Christmas
New Years

then pack it up until february/march where she streams her time in Japan before the upcoming Holofes

Concert happens, then she maybe does one celebratory stream but then who knows what, maybe her birthday stream

Then anniversary stream

She is joking about people wanting to see her after the promo and finding she doesnt stream

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I predict 2 streams

Christmas
New Years

Then anniversary stream

I think Haachama, for her being out for most of the year, since coming back, has probably done more streams this year than she has.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
no I didn't know it existed I think thats what got linked when I searched allysally discord and this website came up but I couldn't find the link for the life of me please help me pls
:guradumbl:

I urge you to spend some time learning the behaviors of others, or wait until you're over 18 before re-emerging

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Dont wanna be a meanie
but judge by yourselves
The twins in their childhood
don't know about you, but i don't think we should be posting pics of kids here.
weird.gif

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
For anyone who was confused by this; they did eroge reviews together. I’ve seen a review and I know it’s been posted here before, and I was going to edit that in, but I just found this comment by them on a blog post instead: “We’re a blog mainly focused on anime, eroge, doujin, figures, and our perspectives on news/eroge since we’re two 17 year old twin girls that have been into eroge for 4 years. ♡(≧д≦)”
You would have to have a lot of 🌈(optimism) to think that there was never any Andy Leyley and Leyley style🌈(gay) stuff going on.

I’d be concerned if she had a brother, but then again we’ve already seen how cruelly she treats her imaginary siscon brother.
I'm pretty sure I've heard statistically tge rate if "experimentation" between twins is quite high when they come of age
Comes back just to shit on gura, gets banned for looping. :SelenHAHAhere:

Those are some very unflattering pics of the twins ngl, the looking over 30 but dressing like a child thing creeps me out.
Didn't we see semi recent photos of their bedroom and it was very kidish? And yes THEIR bedroom they sleep on a bunk bed :shiinastare:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I predict 2 streams

Christmas
New Years

Then anniversary stream

You forgot the week where she streams constantly to grief new EN members right after their debut. You have to fit that in somewhere, assuming you believe there will be new EN members (there won't be).

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
TTT and Krisis collab.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You forgot the week where she streams constantly to grief new EN members right after their debut. You have to fit that in somewhere, assuming you believe there will be new EN members (there won't be).
inb4 ID4 drops and she overlaps their debut streams

Top Bottom