"Oh yeah. Toaster bath bomb, that's where it's at. Let's goooo!"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Grimmi is live

and Tuni plays Stardew Valley

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
A reason to bust out my collection of VTubers seething about Trump and MAGA.

A small preview for later (maybe):

Dude, if they're Vtubers then drop the links. You know we're lazy fucks that loves to watch vtuber Lolcows especially if they're already this cringey on Twitter.

All the more reason for Trump to win these upcoming elections and by looking at the current trend of early polls, Trump already has control of 5 of the 6 swing states.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
The pedant in me always wants to point out either the first rule is actually bigoted or they don't actually know what the word means. Beyond that, not actually terrible rules for a modern Discord. Wrangling a discord can easily become a full time job, so bright-line rules and just dropping the hammer makes life faster.
Especially when, now, a server is deleted due to TOS violations (which is very easy to make happen by either mass reporting or spamming with a certain type of images) everyone on the server receives a warning on their account for "participating". Even if you were not an active member.
You can't make your Discord server "based". It is owned by a another company.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Meanwhile Spear Orcs discord
View attachment 57691
Thats the standard discord rules, only that his server is not cool to have the bells and whistles that corpo have like a splash screen where you have to accept the rules

Also love how he is ALWAYS there but offline, you can guess when he is online when Lando is on the server

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Especially when, now, a server is deleted due to TOS violations (which is very easy to make happen by either mass reporting or spamming with a certain type of images) everyone on the server receives a warning on their account for "participating". Even if you were not an active member.
You can't make your Discord server "based". It is owned by a another company.
Yeah, not having a fucking huge rule front and center of your discord or other community saying "NO LGBTQIAP++PHOBIA" is a great way to attract the people who are only there because it's a place they can say the nword, and ensuring that your future activities will be on platforms like Gab and Odysee.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Dude, if they're Vtubers then drop the links. You know we're lazy fucks that loves to watch vtuber Lolcows especially if they're already this cringey on Twitter.

All the more reason for Trump to win these upcoming elections and by looking at the current thread of early polls, Trump already has control of 5 of the 6 swing states.
Watch? For that they would have to stream.

Photoshop_kuvmdp6i2I.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Ruze from the latest Holostars branch has recently gone on a rant about the agency of fictional characters and not knowing what an oshi or kami oshi in his WoW stream. Some people in the ARMIS debut thread have already found his PL and since his recent retarded opinions have piqued my interest, I did a little bit of looking around on his Twitter account.

It's so fucking over for Holostars. :ironmousekek:

View attachment 57686
If he's wise, he avoids all of that shit, especially as a Holostars and especially when it comes to the whole sexualization of drawings shit given how all of his company mates from the other branch are lolicons and this shit is fairly normal in Japan. Or he can just be a political sperg and have management clap his ass cheeks. Either or would be fun to watch.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Vt/ Unicorns are really pathetic: they feel threatened by a Homo that doesnt even have one month in the company so they start the Gay-ops
Why they didnt do the Gay-ops against the flip?? That was more easy

Funny moment that happened today

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Why they didnt do the Gay-ops against the flip?? That was more easy
They did and the flip told them to fuck themselves on stream with blessings of management, unless you are talking about the other flip he has not done anything horrible yet

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Also holo management is kinda weird af. They just told people not stream their hand, and then not reine just press the live button like it no big deal
I uh...
I dont think those things are related in any way
Ruze from the latest Holostars branch has recently gone on a rant about the agency of fictional characters and not knowing what an oshi or kami oshi in his WoW stream. Some people in the ARMIS debut thread have already found his PL and since his recent retarded opinions have piqued my interest, I did a little bit of looking around on his Twitter account.

I just dont see how thats relevant for who Ruze is now
That conversation is 2 years old
He is now in a company and he certainly isnt the first Vtuber in that company who holds "le ebil leftioid views", and yet it wasn't a problem for anyone else
This is an autistic nothingburger people are jumping on to because they take any chance and reason they can get to shit on the Holostars
These niggas are 'ight.

Bild_2023-11-26_215230951.png
have an ame members post
and
watch Raden ramble about art:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I don't think going all-in on this immediately is gonna really mean anything for the future. Both Kiara and Nina said some extremely retarded things on their personal accounts prior to being in Hololive/Njisanji and after they got in they've been able to wrangle themselves. Simply saying he doesn't find the idea of fictional children attractive isn't really a reason to get all up in arms, and somebody saying something retarded in their PL doesn't necessarily reflect on how they're gonna be when they're in Hololive.

I know you have very strong opinions on loli/shotacon, but do keep in mind our community is from Kiwifarms, not allthefallen. We're not here to whine about lolifaggotry one way or another either.
The fact he's bringing this shit up on stream is what feels out of place for Holo. The loli/shota debate is similar to online political discourse where no-one actually wants to talk about it in good faith and it becomes repetitive and grating - and since he's working under an agency that uses loli-adjacent characters and thus benefits from lolicon support his words feel like empty virtue-signalling, so he's being annoying with no actual principle behind it.

There's a chance he'll learn not to make dumb throwaway comments like this without thinking, just like how Rie never doubled down on her stupid J.K. Rowling thing that people still timeloop about a year later, but it wasn't exactly a great early impression for people who just want to enjoy streams without obnoxious Twitter shit thrown in.

Meanwhile Spear Orcs discord
View attachment 57691
I don't know anything about orcman's politics but in fairness you kinda have to squash """bigotry""", because if people are posting politically incorrect opinions in there and someone reports it then Discord nukes the whole server and warns everyone who was in there. It's retarded, but it's a necessity for survival.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rinji-chaama, your dramafag is showing. Cease :amegunl:
You're on a forum dedicated to gossiping about vtubers, get off your your high horse and stop being a fag.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

View attachment 57686
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:
how can you be a man and have such a femboy take on kyle, man holostars is so fucked. Vesper and magni killed it by leaving, they must've left a curse or something. Vesper is a tranny lover but so far isn't that gay as this nigga.

Sakana decides to interrupt whatever this is:

you can expect both of them to shill the coffee in the next weeks, my nigga fishman puts the foot down on that sexual shit all the time :Vesper-UNHINGED:
basic ass takes for basic white bitch. I still remember she got mad people were pointing out the most likely skin color of the Yamanba who stole her candy bowl on halloween, it was split between black and mexican. Bitches would live getting mugged daily before breaking the conditioning, it's hilarious and sad.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom