"I, um... am really good at sitting in the passenger seat and eating food. But if we get some McDonald's fries, I can feed you while you drive like, 'Say aah~!' Before you can say 'I want one' I'll stuff 'em inside your mouth. Sure, the inside of the car may smell like fries but that's a small price to pay for happiness"Yuzuki Choco

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's finally happening! Indie Vtuber Oimori Uni has gone into labor.
View attachment 57675
View attachment 57677

The baby will stream its own birth from inside the womb and "debut".
I do find it funny that there are some game genres that mean entirely different things to male and female players.

You see it with vtuber debuts. A girl will put "sim games" or "simulations" on her interests, the audience will perk up, but this always means Powerwash Simulator, Roller Coaster Tycoon, The Sims, Stardew Valley, etc. The closest crossover with expectations would be something like Euro Truck Simulator or Cities: Skylines. Meanwhile I always see guys thinking it somehow means Dwarf Fortress, Assetto Corsa, DCS, Arma, etc.

All that to say, where's my Command: Modern Operations vtuber?
Women like life simulators, true men like math autism simulators and spreadsheets.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
autism simulators and spreadsheets.
Funny you would post this as I'm getting immersed in Two Point Campus.

TPC_ELlsmT0fGV.jpg

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
for someone from SEA she really doesnt have any digital footprint doesnt she

its scary
One reason why I respect Anya. I respect good opsec.

Women like life simulators, true men like math autism simulators and spreadsheets.
Sounds about right for the most part. I've been trying to focus on learning how to navigate stumble my way through Paradox map games, and it's been something. Still pretty lost in them, but something about looking at maps, charts with numbers going up and down, and having to read a bunch of shit happening with minimal animations is oddly interesting. It's just been requiring me to sit down and try to learn them with no distractions. Clearly it's just:
:iguessIwasbeingabitautistic:

Flare is back from her vacation! She was actually back a few days ago, but NuiGuruMiniClips just put out a video of her talking about her vacation and playing Geoguessr with her chat from her photos:

Sounds like she had a fun time. For those who don't know, the purpose of this vacation was to take some time off to go back home and spend some time with her parents. She wanted to visit and do things with them while everyone is still healthy.

Glad she had a fun time and happy to see her back.
:sanasmile:

UberSoldat

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Funny you would post this as I'm getting immersed in Two Point Campus.

View attachment 57682
There is in fact a vtuber who's done Two Point Campus. She's pretty popular, in fact you may have heard of her. I also hear she's pretty popular with the younger crowd.

seenister

She is extremely seiso and cute.
She makes me feel something man. I am far from a parasocial retard but fuck, a non-GFE, but extremely seiso chuuba is getting to me. I guess this is how Goslingbros feel? Sasuga, Lisa.
think Kobo... doesn't really talk or address it (or do anything regarding such leak)
It was around the time she was streaming parasocial too. I guess that one was a power move lol.
I left FB because the ID community there is rather bad
Such is the fate of SEA vtuber communities (or rather every vtuber community?). I barely associate with SEAvtuber circles myself despite also being SEA. Really hard to find a tame one tbh.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Just saw this new vtuber agency on my twitter feed.

4 EN and 3 JP members for their first gen. Debuting early december. I really like Victoria Valerie' and Koma Oboro's models. Koma is litterally Okayu with black hair.

Hm...some decent picks, but lord help them if any VT schizo already has a hate boner for these small chubbas.
She makes me feel something man. I am far from a parasocial retard but fuck, a non-GFE, but extremely seiso chuuba is getting to me. I guess this is how Goslingbros feel? Sasuga, Lisa.
In a way, as long as you don't get your dick in a twist if she interacts with males or know she's probably getting her ass split into two timezones off stream you're near gosling levels but not there yet. She just embraces knowing her place and knows her job well, so keep your wallet safe.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Such is the fate of SEA vtuber communities (or rather every vtuber community?). I barely associate with SEAvtuber circles myself despite also being SEA. Really hard to find a tame one tbh.
It's mostly only on Facebook. I never really bothered with other SEA vtuber communities outside of that beyond recognizing it exist (hell, even here), and the only close thing I know is just... interacting with ID cosplayers and realized that half of them has surface level of vtuber knowledge unless it's their oshii

seenister

In a way, as long as you don't get your dick in a twist if she interacts with males or know she's probably getting her ass split into two timezones off stream you're near gosling levels but not there yet. She just embraces knowing her place and knows her job well, so keep your wallet safe.
I strictly view vtubers as entertainers. By /vt/ standards, I am by default a cuck since I watch Tenma, and Pippa who collab with m*les.

I guess there is just something about witnessing a really sweet and innocent vtuber that activates your "desire to protect" (which I reckon why many are charmed by her despite not being GFE) instincts on full blast.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I strictly view vtubers as entertainers. By /vt/ standards, I am by default a cuck since I watch Tenma, and Pippa who collab with m*les.

I guess there is just something about witnessing a really sweet and innocent vtuber that activates your "desire to protect" (which I reckon why many are charmed by her despite not being GFE) instincts on full blast.
/vt/ doesnt have standards. They will cry about their oshi collabing with a male and then watch their oshi the next day while crying thinking back about the collab

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Imagine, Kaela streaming and playing games:kaelalaugh:

There's two ways to take the story. The first is the relative had a good thought for some good work for her. Or, they knew. :BijouBijou:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Ruze from the latest Holostars branch has recently gone on a rant about the agency of fictional characters and not knowing what an oshi or kami oshi in his WoW stream. Some people in the ARMIS debut thread have already found his PL and since his recent retarded opinions have piqued my interest, I did a little bit of looking around on his Twitter account.

It's so fucking over for Holostars. :ironmousekek:

chrome_dfdfmxWV0w.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Ruze from the latest Holostars branch has recently gone on a rant about the agency of fictional characters and not knowing what an oshi or kami oshi in his WoW stream. Some people in the ARMIS debut thread have already found his PL and since his recent retarded opinions have piqued my interest, I did a little bit of looking around on his Twitter account.

View attachment 57686
Fuck this leftoid loser I want based spear grandpa back and homostars drove him away
20231126_112505.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Fuck this leftoid loser I want based spear grandpa back and homostars drove him away
View attachment 57688
I'm quite sure this femboy doesn't know what kind of company he's in. The lack of knowledge about basic terminology is a big giveaway. I'm almost certain the only way he got in was because of his voice.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I didn't have time to watch the collab, but I'm guessing lots of clippable moments ?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Started getting into watching Lisa and it baffles me how this girl is more hololive than hololive. My saviour complex is acting up bros...
Lisa is the sweetest.

View attachment 57686
Another one for the cause? :smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom