"Wait [Markiplier] only smashed 72!? [Pokemon] Coward"Chibidoki
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Single Momtuber Otsuka Ray celebrated 90k subs nearly 5k off from 100k. She's really blowing up the past couple months. See, Sakana, moms are in demand.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Nene is really pon wife ^_^

Sora's lewd voice acting.

frz

kobo is someone outside of the usual demographic in holo so its usual for people to not know(iirc she started in instagram? someone correct me if im wrong on this one) and moe has been around even before holo is as big as it is today so theres been a couple of info out there
After some digging on shiori ... i end up finding kobo for some reason. Still no luck on shiori though. What kinda info is out there, I know noone knows her actual nationality rather than "asian american" and seem her face is unknown, which is kinda neat for how long she has been around. And the brown thing only came out on her pumpkin stream as shiorin?

soap suds

Maria has two covers dropping at the end of the week.

And apparently she has three more coming out.

She also has an original coming out sometime in December. She told chat that covers usually take 5-10k and originals take even more money, so either she's fucking loaded or she's going into debt.

No Name

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Anya is like a digital ghost, She only appeared suddenly to be part of HoloID. She' probably here being a lurker, Is she probalbly Bay Lurker?
Odds are Anya had a Nico Nico presence that's been scrubbed. Given she is likely half Japanese, she's probably been far more careful generally since she likely isn't a Muslim in an Islamic country.
Yeah, there should have been a single piece of info about her by now but literally 0. She really has a good OpSec to the point that I think she browses the deep web regularly and browses dread lol. She could be fucking maintaining a drug empire for all we know.
I think Anya also filters out most of those that want to go digging. And, if she had some prep time, it's entirely possible everything was scrubbed. If you weren't overly exposed on the primary social media platforms of your natural languages, you can deeply scrub a lot of information.
After some digging on shiori ... i end up finding kobo for some reason. Still no luck on shiori though. What kinda info is out there, I know noone knows her actual nationality rather than "asian american" and seem her face is unknown, which is kinda neat for how long she has been around. And the brown thing only came out on her pumpkin stream as shiorin?
It's entirely possible to have extremely little exposure in the States, so long as your name isn't known. Once that's known, it's all over.

Panko Enjoyer

Anya is like a digital ghost, She only appeared suddenly to be part of HoloID. She' probably here being a lurker, Is she probalbly Bay Lurker?
If we're making conspiracies, then maybe @Johnny Jambalaya really is Anya? Or maybe @Jambalaya was really just a sock account of the Janny to troll with? Or maybe @BlueSharkTV is one of @Harrow Prime's alternate personalities that argues with himself when he forgets to medicate, like Fight Club?
:mitothink:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Panko Enjoyer

Pancho this is why god gives you black people as neighbors
this is why god made you a SEAcreature with a crippling addiction to Anglos.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
this is why god made you a SEAcreature with a crippling addiction to Anglos.
That's on him he nerfed my greatness by putting me in a hotzone

And British women are funny what's more to ask(fuck you FROOT)

seenister

I dug into Moe before but I have never managed to find any info about her which is impressive for who's probably the first EN vtuber lol. Speaking of Kobo dox, it's really unfortunate. I don't know the ID community that much but the way she was doxxed was brutal.
Odds are Anya had a Nico Nico presence that's been scrubbed. Given she is likely half Japanese, she's probably been far more careful generally since she likely isn't a Muslim in an Islamic country.

I think Anya also filters out most of those that want to go digging. And, if she had some prep time, it's entirely possible everything was scrubbed. If you weren't overly exposed on the primary social media platforms of your natural languages, you can deeply scrub a lot of information.

It's entirely possible to have extremely little exposure in the States, so long as your name isn't known. Once that's known, it's all over.
If she's hapa then that makes sense. Jap doxxers aren't that interested in her to dig deeper since she's ID, and Indogs are filtered by the moon runes. I don't watch her but based on her debut, she feels like a technical person who knows shit so again, she is probably just really good at OpSec lol.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Speaking of Kobo dox, it's really unfortunate. I don't know the ID community that much but the way she was doxxed was brutal.
How so. I've only seen the videos of her singing, but I don't get the "brutal" part.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Interesting. I need to see if this goes anywhere.

seenister

How so. I've only seen the videos of her singing, but I don't get the "brutal" part.
I have no way of confirming this but basing on my memory when I was lurking /vt/ at that time apparently some indog intercepted a delivery service to get Kobo's name and from that had her whole family get doxxed and was posted on Facebook. The term 'dox' in this context is the real shit where a fuck ton of people knew who her family members are, and where they live. It was such a hot topic on Facebook at that time even I who is not an indog, got her face dox on my feed. I could be misremembering the details though but it went something like that. If there's an Indonesian here who knows the full story, please correct me.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Kson's new outfit stream was mentioned earlier, but here's the outfit itself:

1701013268068.png

Also relevant:

Attachments

• 1701013191216.png
    1701013191216.png
    213 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If we're making conspiracies, then maybe @Johnny Jambalaya really is Anya? Or maybe @Jambalaya was really just a sock account of the Janny to troll with? Or maybe @BlueSharkTV is one of @Harrow Prime's alternate personalities that argues with himself when he forgets to medicate, like Fight Club?
:mitothink:
Maybe this entire forum is just a figment of my imagination and all of you are just the very autistic voices in my head?

GayKusa

Early Adopter

Considering how little of a filter Shiori has, it's always very surprising when it comes up how responsible and on top of things she seems to be behind the scenes

Surprisingly, Management isn't bonking Nerissa for lewd likes and rts
well, considering that Haachama, Marine and Matsuri like straight up R18 arts of them every now and them, maybe management just doesn't care that much about twitter activity from their members

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Maybe this entire forum is just a figment of my imagination and all of you are just the very autistic voices in my head?
If this was true for me, I'd refuse to believe it solely based on the fact that I can't imagine anyone actually liking Nene.

Bronze

Remi Faith stream with Tenma and Panko in 13 min

Top Bottom