"Wait [Markiplier] only smashed 72!? [Pokemon] Coward"Chibidoki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Some of you degenerates might get a kick out of this. Some degen freak took an a.i. generated image of Pippa and Panko kissing and made it into pellow sheets and covers.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

diethylether

bird molecule
I'll take the risk of LATE but henya is devious

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I'm sure if Kson or another similarly large content creator said they'd make a stream about, I don't know, something obscure like bread tag collecting they would still get insane amounts of fan mail and support.

And there definitely are chuubas in those niches. Tsukimi, Eureka, Jets etc make plamo. this elf guy and this uuh, gunpla man are into 40k minis

Ah, good info.

Being a whore is easy, profitable, and “”fulfilling”” in the short term. They’re unwitting running their channels in the same way as some CEOs run their company into the ground for short term gains. However, most of these girls aren’t smart enough to create a golden parachute for themselves for when shit goes south.

You're assuming the CEOs are smart enough for that. The golden parachutes are more just industry standards because the smart ones want safety nets.

... Why would a man ever admit to having a 'panic attack'? Is this some weird kind of humble-bragging?

He's just online too much.

What kinda panic attacks is this guy having that he's actually in a hospital with his ass in a bed and loaded up with an IV? Is everyone involved in this industry just actually insane?

While probably, Panic Attacks are normally physiological first. It's some severe dysfunction of the stress response system. After the triage phase, you can attempt to unwind it. Minus the fact the medical industry will just load you up with drugs that don't work and never work through issues.

Medic-lad reporting for duty.

In the case of severe panic attacks, respiratory and heart problems can arise which feeds a nasty loop. Because you start to feel your heart being weird and your breathing is bad, you think you'll die or something is wrong and it makes the panic attack even worse. Nausea is very common too, which caused people to start shitting themselves or puking. The medicines to treat these work very quickly if we can establish an IV. We used to push Ativan (anti-seizure and anxiety) and Zofran (anti-nausea) at the same time one after the other. You'd get results usually in 10 minutes by IV injection. Failing that you can ratchet up a higher tier of drugs, or start morphine to induce tiredness and a slight high. It might sound odd, but the point of emergency treatment is to stop the ongoing/current crisis. Not sort your long-term shit out. So we focused on stopping the immediate problem.

Then fluids to re-hydrate them. They may have lost a lot due to sweating, or diarrhea from the panic attack. Usually after that you ship them off to a primary care doctor who will diagnose mental issues or recommend a psych to do it depending on the cause of the panic attack and how frequent they are/history.

:medsmoremeds:

IV makes sense, if the person is calm enough to take it. At least he didn't get a sedative injected in his ass, haha.

She is a treasure. Her filter may as well not exist.

She's definitely something.

Honestly, Sakura x Naruto is a lot of fun.

Sakura was always terrible. Hinata was a far better girl.

notReine is live on Twitch

View attachment 57561

Of the HoloID members we have face photos of, why does it feel like they've all gained a lot of weight while in Hololive? Minus Kaela, which I'm not convinced she doesn't run by absorbed light from monitors.

Some of you degenerates might get a kick out of this. Some degen freak took an a.i. generated image of Pippa and Panko kissing and made it into pellow sheets and covers.

If one is going to go that route, at least make a bunch of iterations of the photo so it doesn't look so off. Have some standards in your degeneracy!

soap suds

Kuzuha’s Street Fighter tourney is happening soon.

edit: I forgot to add the povs.. oops.
Salome:

Kanae:

Yashiro:

Ib:

Shiina:

Sophia:

Sasaki:

Naraka:

Rai:

Momo:

Hibari:

Kanda:

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
purpur_lavandel, fake Latina and honorary schizo streaming

Autisticus

Haven't posted here in a while, but Mikeneko's new company finally helped her land a voice acting gig:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I'm admittedly unconvinced that telling rape victims to read noncon doujins will be terribly helpful for dealing with their trauma.
Literally one of the first results for "exposure therapy rape" has a study talking about its effects. I'm not going to post shit though because
View attachment 57492
but the results are from 2013 so before psych got completely pozzed, so I'm sure the results are more reliable.

Got raped? Just watch more rape videos stoopid, that'll surely help.

gay turbo drama is for vermintide, i thought we were all sensible SEAnigs and Mexicans here

Sensible? In this forum full of nïggerlovers and fat fuckers?

Can't see his black face in this photo

blackface.jpg

Apparently this clip is what Lucy got banned for. She was always kinda yab, but every time I've checked in on her streams its seemed like she's been escalating the lewdness, so yeah I guess this was coming.

Why was she banned? The penis is pixelated.

As I stated earlier on the Discord, I just don't get why these women who I first watched because they made quite good, entertaining and relatively wholesome content end up being such total disgusting degenerates. I first came across Lucy making cute videos on Youtube, then she randomly started one with her model booba jiggling for about twenty seconds while the camera slowly zoomed in on them. Then she made a video ranting and yelling about how awful evil and dreadful Youtube was for demonetizing her. Now this.

Just make good content. Stop being whores. It's that simple. Why do these people just not get it?

Once you go slut, you'll never come back.

... Why would a man ever admit to having a 'panic attack'? Is this some weird kind of humble-bragging?

Knowing Bettel, he's just being his dumbass self.

Oh look honey, another black vtuber corpo.

Hey she is not like your normal whore streamer, give her some credit. Whore streamer tease on twitch and locks the nsfw behind paygates. Lucy does it on stream. She is more like a hentai streamer.

In defense of lucy. She doesnt do lazy bait content. She is a degenerate weaboo. Her videos that she put out are banger and actual content. The demorization ranting was sarcastic if you actually watch it. Because she went even further in that video.

No i do not fap to her, I actually think they are funny and entertaining.

:Ame-SMELLTHEBULLSHIT:

She is a treasure. Her filter may as well not exist.

She has a filter, she just doesn't use it.

Just by this image i can see how rich she is damn

I guess she really loves BEANERS.

FIXED. Hey @Nenélove @Takodachi how do you feel about rizzing a rich Indog vtuber who has occasional sex with chickens?

Forgot to add this:
Yopi dumpy. Since getting her 3D she's started to look... Yummy.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

No Name

roktofferson

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I love that Eurotrash aesthetic, she pulled it off perfectly.

That producer she worked with, Odyssey, is easily the most prolific Eurobeat producer in the English-speaking world so it's not much of a surprise. If you were vaguely into the pony craze you probably have heard some of his songs as he used to go by Eurobeat Brony as one of his aliases. And as is not totally unexpected for a brony, he also used to go by "he."

It’s not a stealth suspension or anything like that. He said he was going to be showing up in streams, if he was suspended we wouldn’t be hearing anything from him at all. He’s taking a self imposed break to rethink his mascot.

You're a sucker. There's no such thing as a "self-imposed break" in Niji.

It's going to happen today. I've said I expect Lia will hit 100k before the end of the year, and she's close

Well. Maybe tomorrow.

Why was she banned? The penis is pixelated.

Only female erogenous zones are not permabannable material on Twitch.

:BijouBijou:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Aishii Ai is an IRL friend of Bao. She told chat she was a little late by Bao feeding her cheesy bread.
Edit: Timestamp
Food Story @ 1h 37m

Bao pop up in chat @ 1h 47m

Last edited:
Top Bottom