"It's not a race thing, because Argentinians are fucking fine"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panko Enjoyer

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

frz

She's like Korone circa 2021, so good enough with autotune.
Wait Shiori is bad at singing?
I though getting into hololive had gotten so hard, another Noel would be impossible.
She is exactly like an asian parents doing karaoke. Her voice is okay but she cant stay on key. There is a reason advent make 2 songs and she only get to talk in it.

My 2 cent but they looked for an ame position and she fitted into it. (Someone who tardwrangle the others while providing/organizing works for the entire group in the background).
>Pink woman fat yesterday
>Gura doesn't stream today

Ahem.....

Orange woman bad.
:smugina:
Just want to say that for the little time i have spent here. Gura is the only one getting time looped for no reason. The pink woman fat discussion started with her irl streaming on twitchcon and looked like she lost weight. Dont remember anyone bringing that up during the Sneaky neaky neaky neaky acopalypse. And the orange woman was a legit conversation that started by her.
As something that is related but isn't just GURA BAD. I've noticed that Honeyworks is participating in a lot of the songs coming out lately. I know that they've done decent work AND they're obligated to make songs because of the collab contract they've signed with a dedicated website and everything but a lot of the songs coming out are sounding the same (even though they're different genres which is really weird).

I thought having this many different talents would diversify the music the talents want to make but instead of diverging it's converging into a generic anime song ball and I'm tired of it. :beataniugh:
It happens when people make stuff out of duty rather than covering something they are passionate about. Just look at proud idol,
Polka's version bring so much energy and emotions into it, but Sora's one is meh and ended up into that generic anime ball. At least try picking different songs so there is no point of comparision. But they cant even afford that.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Me, I FUCKING HATE GURA, there, I said it for everyone else, no timeloop needed boys.

Stop hating Gura and start worrying about the mental state of your oshi!!!

Pippa being philosophical because of too much Pipkin.

Time, Rock and Goth GF smashes El Peluca Gorda

And lastly, Haachama gets buck broken by Hoshikawa.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Why he looks like he is out of a BONES studio anime or from GRIDMAN universe
Because he's designed by the guy who did the character designs for GRIDMAN, Sakamoto Masaru. Same as with the female avatar.
1700889393367.png

In effect, the character design aspect will basically be you making your own GRIDMAN UNIVERSE character. Which isn't that bad, all things considered. It has a nice artstyle.

Panko Enjoyer

How much prescreening will they do?
This might be a disaster.
Xalafag is going to have to spend an entire day looking at men's asses :chaos:
Gura is the only one getting time looped for no reason.
No, the reason for it getting timelooped this time was because her unexplained absence was broken up by what appears to be a mandatory stream with Honeyworks. The most recent time before that was because she didn't want to sing a song because "phone hort" and Kiara did the heavy lifting for her. People here can call it timelooping but when it is relevant to the discussion, it's legitimate criticism.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Nyaru has been pretty frustrated lately.

frz

Xalafag is going to have to spend an entire day looking at men's asses :chaos:

No, the reason for it getting timelooped this time was because her unexplained absence was broken up by what appears to be a mandatory stream with Honeyworks. The most recent time before that was because she didn't want to sing a song because "phone hort" and Kiara did the heavy lifting for her. People here can call it timelooping but when it is relevant to the discussion, it's legitimate criticism.
It gets brought up every time ayame name was mentioned. Including a guy who specifically keeping count of ayame stream this month, Gura stream this month: 0.

Was you not there when that one dude time travelled and posted the Gura overlapping Bijou image he got from /#/. People call it timelooping because that exact same image was posted at least once several months ago which spawn the exact same discussion. And I think /#/ repost it every 2 days.

Then it got brought up again when she joined all of those collabs, including the sport festivals. And there're probs more that I don't remember off the top of my head.

I'm glad that you remember only 2 of them, because that's good for you, but i have seen a lot more than two times, and I have been in here for like 2 months.

I'm just saying the pink woman/orange woman thing does not get brought up at the same frequencies as the gura's post so if you were to ban gura's timelooping, maybe revise on whether or not you ban the pink/orange woman thing because they are not really the same.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Lumi will now tell you about another cosmetic

And she's currently live

Panko Enjoyer

She needs to be starved

Get ready to show off that butt

ONE FEAR

It gets brought up every time ayame name was mentioned. Including a guy who specifically keeping count of ayame stream this month, Gura stream this month: 0.

Was you not there went that one dude time travelled and posted the Gura overlapping Bijou image he got from /#/. People call it timelooping because that exact same image was posted at least once several months ago.

Then it got brought up again when she joined all of those collabs, including the sport festivals.

I'm glad that you remember only 2 of them, because that's good for you, but i have seen a lot more than two times, and I have been in here for like 2 months. I remember multiple driveby.
I will repeat myself:
People here can call it timelooping but when it is relevant to the discussion, it's legitimate criticism.
But for the sake of argument:
Was you not there went that one dude time travelled and posted the Gura overlapping Bijou image he got from /#/. People call it timelooping because that exact same image was posted at least once several months ago.
The discussion was about how we have two months left in the year and Gura isn't even at "Ayame" levels of not-streaming but was far below that, as she had 110 hours to Ayame's 180 hours. Then it was noted that it is even more apparent considering how a significant amount of Gura's streaming hours for the year were from mandatory streams. Then it was noted that nearly a quarter of her streaming hours for the year was from when she overlapped Advent during their debut week, which makes her small amount of regular streaming even more apparent. That image was relevant to the discussion and the reason why it was posted several months ago was because that was from when it happened, when Advent debuted several months ago.
Then it got brought up again when she joined all of those collabs, including the sport festivals.
Which was part of that discussion as she didn't stream her POV during the likely mandatory event.

Those were all cases where an elephant walked into the room and people started to notice it. It wasn't like people were talking about that one time an elephant was in the room like it was a past event.

Stunned But Dumb

She needs to be starved

Get ready to show off that butt

How many dudes are going to do the broly cujo pose for "funnies" (it won't be funny)

frz

The discussion was about how we have two months left in the year and Gura isn't even at "Ayame" levels of not-streaming but was far below that, as she had 110 hours to Ayame's 180 hours. Then it was noted that it is even more apparent considering how a significant amount of Gura's streaming hours for the year were from mandatory streams. Then it was noted that nearly a quarter of her streaming hours for the year was from when she overlapped Advent during their debut week, which makes her small amount of regular streaming even more apparent. That image was relevant to the discussion and the reason why it was posted several months ago was because that was from when it happened, when Advent debuted several months ago.
I would like to argue more but my attention span went poof. But here's some funny numbers.

Gura entered November with 109 hours clocked in, while Ayame did 108. They was actually on the same war path until vsaikyo happened, Ayame only hit 180 last Saturday (assuming she streams on twitch for more than 10 hours, didnt look at number on that side, but her total youtube live time sofar on november was 58 hours). And while we argue about how much 180 is bigger than 100, they are still both shit numbers, Nerrissa streams more than 100 hour this month to put that into a perspective

I'm just saying Gura / Pink woman convo happens at a completely difference frequencies. While gura's not streaming is brought up everytime her name is mentioned. Pink woman's body weight isn't.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I'm genuinely considering a TVA version of Spergatory/Mass Debates where I can just shift all of the 'callie fat/gura bad' cycles because holy shit people genuinely say the same things dozens and dozens of times in a row.
Can you also add the "Pippa is a good girl" from the Pippa thread to this?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Panko Enjoyer

Gura entered November with 109 hours clocked in, while Ayame did 108. They was actually on the same war path until vsaikyo happened, Ayame only hit 180 last week (assuming she streams on twitch for more than 10 hours, didnt look at number on that side, but her total youtube live time was 58 hours).
Yes, the post that started the conversation was at that time, not when they were equal.
Number of Stream this year
Aqua : 65 : 250 hrs
Shion : 51 : 184 hrs
Gura : 33 : 109 hrs
Again, it was relevant because Ayame suddenly reappeared and started streaming a lot more.
While gura's not streaming is brought up everytime her name is mentioned. Pink woman's body weight isn't.
It's because she doesn't stream, how is this hard to grasp? Gura's name is mentioned when she resurfaces for some mandatory stuff, which makes her not streaming relevant. When Calli is brought up, her name may come up during a conversation of architects and other fat girls but she may have something else going on that causes her name to get mentioned, like her music or streaming efforts.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Shes a :WHORE!!!: but i love how she has a woman moment and the seethe doesnt let her use her themeing as a gimmick, She could've just said "yeah we're almost twinsies" and gotten some free publicity considering how sometimes some vauge groups or themes get popular
Gotta remember they use twitter so any perceived similarity is grounds to have them executed for idk unoriginality??????

You are right about the Seethe tho.

Seriously it does not take two braincells intentional or not to see the similarities either the Designer or the Vtuber themselves saw the general idea of how other "water" themed Vtubers look which is apparently a crime on twitter (it's almost like all of them are blue and wear swimsuits) and took notes.

Longish "flowing" Hair Swimsuit Big Tail Blue/Off Blue colors.

Though reading them do mental gymnastics "im not shy lily and heres why" style while also admitting the similarities Swom Swom = Womp Womp Glowing Tats on both and while this one might be a stretch but SmalLola ShyLily both two word names that start with S and L Smol and Shy can both be used as descriptors for the same things (small = Shy and Shy = Small designwise) and Lola and Lily are the same but for flower associations instead is hilarious.

This post is almost convincing me that she did copy shylily but realistically both names an themes are very simple associations the biggest piece of evidance that she did is the SwomSwom thing though many vtubers adopt vocal tics as well

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It's because she doesn't stream, how is this hard to grasp? Gura's name is mentioned when she resurfaces for some mandatory stuff, which makes her not streaming relevant. When Calli is brought up, her name may come up during a conversation of architects and other fat girls but she may have something else going on that causes her name to get mentioned, like her music or streaming efforts.
It's especially bad because just a few days ago marked 3 months since the last regular stream on Gura's channel.
image.png

And as I've personally said multiple times - the issue for most people isn't the fact she isn't streaming, it's the utter lack of communication. Look at how many people were just fine while Haachama was on hiatus because she communicated well and regularly. If Gura didn't stream but talked to people and didn't continue to make empty promises, it wouldn't be such a giant meme.

Edit: Content - local stoner hag HinaBoBina is losing repeatedly to a cartoon pig at Go Fish in a childrens game and slowly losing her sanity.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom