"I'm starting to reach the age where doing Tai Chi in the morning seems appealing"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Kirshe shouting "I'm a cancer!" is surely not going to make the regular rotation on Nym's soundboard.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
You can go to a lil website called Ao3 and find out women have been like this for god knows how many years
Women are more degen than men, this is why they project their insecurities and shit on us.
Not-Ollie just posted a new face pic.

I have no idea what's going on with that filter.

Asians love this filter. She still looks better with glasses though.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Jesus christ. 2 days worth of replies because I was busy puking my insides out because of some grade A food poisoning.

Puertorricans can be as white as snow or as black as coal. Shit's pretty wild.

You just want me to dox my hands and it's just not gonna happen.
I already doxxed mine. Not sure if it was a good idea or a bad one given the reaction and what's now expected of me.

I kinda disagree with your list but you raised a good point, influential factor.

The 4 heavenly kings era was heavily dominated by utaite/shorts/skits/asmr/zatsu. What really marked the new era was the transition into a game streaming culture (and also why the 4 heavenly kings got left behind). Hololive were already gaining steam thanks to it before the Myth explosion. Anyone knows whom could it be credited into. Even if it they didnt have the big viewership and subcount of those already discussed.

At least within holo its probs GAMERS kick starting it and korone can be credited for being the one with the most visibility. But im not knowledgable enough to know if it is actually outside influence that made everyone convert.

Well it's hard to give it to someone who literally doesnt do anything

Also back in the days higher sub count = better viewership = higher earnings. Its not really the case anymore. Proven by the absent king herself.
Influence is a weird thing to gauge. Look at Coco. Many credit her for starting the wave that eventually led to EN-chuubas (which caused the chuuba number's boom). Same thing for Kizuna. She technically started Vtubing but most of that died. Gooba could also be called influential but she has been dead for the past year or so.

Yeah whats her deal, generally she seems to be on hiatus whenever I am aware of her existence. Of the Phase Grills I feel like she is the one I know the least about, other than she is a flip right? Anyone got a run down?
When Phase 2 got announced I honestly thought she would be the most popular. Once I heard her voice, even more so. That said I feel like she hasn't played that up. She doesn't have to go for coomer-bait content but her strength is her voice and I feel like she is not really playing to it. Hell, recently she posted a Tweet where she voice-acted something and she fucking killed it. I am not sure why Sakana has not pushed for her to go more in that route.

latinx only really offends the latinx i.e american brownies, you wanna piss off some actual spic? calling them indios usually does the trick :whatastory:
Back when I started shitposting about Flavr on Twitter I remember making a post talking about latinos being racist because they didnt use the correct term "latinx". The amount of death threats I got for that has been the most I have gotten for anything I have said online which was pretty funny given that it was clearly a shitpost and spics are pretty dense when it comes to shitposts.

As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire.:kaelaapprob:
Now I feel bad. I haven't posted a single clip for more than a month.

Shitposting aside it's kinda shocking how good kiara's voice fits for that genre of music.
JP voices sound better. For some reason EN voices feel auto-tuned whereas JP girls sound more real and natural.

Phase Connect hate! Unless she's talking about something completely unrelated.

Its possible it might be IRL related.

Well would you look at that :smugpipi:

EDIT:

Honestly it took me a while to even see why she would get fatshamed in the first place. Maybe it's just because I'm American, but she looks perfectly normal to me. I would posit that the people who were "fatshaming" her (if they even existed to begin with) were probably jealous bitches who gave themselves anorexia trying to be as unrealistically skinny as the anime girls they dress up as.

Damn that girl's got some fat in her. Some fat fuckin titties. People fat shaming her are either jealous bitches or faggots.

Im pretty sure @Azehara ( tagging you so you can confirm ) is waiting on his model to be finished but the artist is currently very sick. So im not sure if he's going to start in december
Rigger was supposed to deliver project in late September. When I got banned I messaged him that had a trip planned and I wouldn't be back until mid-November. He posted in late October that he just wanted to get everything done. Dude has been in pretty bad shape since late last year. Multiple hospital visits, constantly coughing up blood. At this point, im just worried the dude will just die one of these days. My tentative debut would've been mid December if I got my shit mid November. The way its looking I can't even say anymore.

Some of these people are treating these awards way too seriously.
I saw this earlier and I had no clue what the hell she was going on about. I love her design (the old one atleast) but who the fuck is she? It's a fucking popularity contest, if people don't know you, don't expect to make it into the nominees. Sansin will probably win this category (don't know any of the nominees but I expect her to be one given that shes an actual mom, her design is banger and shes really popular)

I'm still a little surprised we haven't seen someone really work the Warhammer and Gunpla communities a lot harder. Kson wanted to build a few gunpla and ended up with like 20k worth of goods shipped to her office. There's a lot of money to be made if a Vtuber really dove into 40K.
Liora from V&U gen 1 does a ton of Gunpla streams. If she was bigger she would probably get sponsors n shit.

Don’t know an about gunpla but games workshop treats their fanbases like shit. The only reason they’re not more popular is due to their greed and shit decision making. It’s understandable why I haven seen anyone really try to milk the Warhammer fan base.
I feel like Bandai wouldn't really sponsor shit unless it's an actual JP vtuber from a JP corpo.

Rare sign of life from the shark;

something something mandated, something something shilling

Inb4 graduation announcement.

HE/HIM
Ah another online faggy negro. Call me racist all you want but in the online space you either get Yamanbas or faggy Yamanbas. I haven't seen any middle of the road black content creator, the closest is eric july but he's a lolbertarian sperg that chimpouts once in a while.
Woolie is pretty cool. Pretty sure there are like 2 or 3 others like him that are cool.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Maybe she's trying to disprove her bitlife result... by putting the Milky Way on her face...? :loading:
Anyway, Ollie a cute, not-Ollie also a cute, and I won't write anything more, because I don't want to sound like Reticule.

People like Ollie (very social and outgoing, almost no actual self-esteem) tend to bring themselves down hard. I hope hers won't be the case.

Women are more degen than men, this is why they project their insecurities and shit on us.

Asians love this filter. She still looks better with glasses though.

Ollie ap2.jpg
Ollie ap1.jpg

ID Matsuri maybe?

No Name

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
So I assume Gen 10 of the Friend with U plushes will be Advent, 11 will be Regloss. I wonder if that will be the end until any new gens comes, or if they will do homostars next, or if they start doing costume variants (Kinda hope not, would seem a bit too much)
I mean I know people like to joke that council flopped but dont pretend they dont exist at all, My oshi is a part of it.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Maybe she's trying to disprove her bitlife result... by putting the Milky Way on her face...? :loading:
Anyway, Ollie a cute, not-Ollie also a cute, and I won't write anything more, because I don't want to sound like Reticule.

I don't think those results are accurate, but I'd take happiness, health, and smarts over looks any day (and twice on Sundays).
I didn't know ollie was ID selen...
I never thought about it like that, but yeah, she kind of is.
I mean I know people like to joke that council flopped but dont pretend they dont exist at all, My oshi is a part of it.
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
Your oshi is a part of Promise.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Its not a joke but it isnt their fault
It was kinda impossible to be better than Myth and in the comparision they will always lose

Negzana

I don't know if it's better or worse I completely forgot that they haven't made a wave for them

I guess 10 will be Council, 11-12 will be Advent or Regloss, 13 will be ID4, then they begin homos

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The amount of death threats I got for that has been the most I have gotten for anything I have said online which was pretty funny given that it was clearly a shitpost and spics are pretty dense when it comes to shitposts.
Captura de pantalla 2023-11-24 184500.png
Just dont
New Holoearth updates on the game function, including the "reveal" of a MALE avatar option (some people on /vt/ are pretending to be upset about this even though the fact that there were going to be male and female options was revealed a long time ago).
https://holoearth.com/en/news/1113/
View attachment 57381
View attachment 57382
A few other interesting details:
  • The game will be a survival crafting game, similar to ARK/Rust
  • Test servers will be open in mid-December, with a maximum of 20 people per each server
  • There will be an area to watch streamed video within HoloEarth, with special streams planned to test the feature
Why he looks like he is out of a BONES studio anime or from GRIDMAN universe

Inb4 graduation announcement.
Lol no, why graduate her when she is more valuable being on the aether, she is the cashcow now she is pulling the Ayame clause in full force, she just has to give some signals of life here and there and she keep getting paid for doing nothing

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Aussie Tomboy is live

Charlotte Bear is live too

Ensok

Early Adopter

I have no idea how good Shiina is at first person shooters but this should be fun.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
View attachment 57402
Just dont

Why he looks like he is out of a BONES studio anime or from GRIDMAN universe

Lol no, why graduate her when she is more valuable being on the aether, she is the cashcow now she is pulling the Ayame clause in full force, she just has to give some signals of life here and there and she keep getting paid for doing nothing
Cubano we are one month away and some days for the end of the current year
If we still receive Gura streams at the current pace she its going to set a new record for less hours streamed in Holo´s History
Even Ayame,Shion and AQUA streamed more
Niggas should unirocally stop comparing her to Ayame because she at least posted some excuses in her twitter (If you want to believe her that her grandma died or she was months moving out to a new house its up to you)
Gura cant even say something of why she is absent and when asked about it she just say something completely unrelated to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom