"Get in the slit!"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lap finally in YT again
Edit: Its a warm up Karaoke

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
My favorite outfit is still Petra’s, but it’s better than Reimu’s. View attachment 57375
Edit: This bitch really just started singing the Canadian national anthem…
I like the steampunk vibe.
And now she just started singing Amazarashi.
She is making a new original song for Zuttoღo but it is still unfinished, she ended singing some of it for a bit.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
beloved clipper and eternal one guy material for the whitest black man kyo has been having fun with his pomu plush

Horo7618

No one in particular
My favorite outfit is still Petra’s, but it’s better than Reimu’s.
The design is ok, but it looks like her head is differently lit from the rest of her.....

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Shiori's watchalong was something else alright.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
The design is ok, but it looks like her head is differently lit from the rest of her.....
Yeah, the outfit wasn't designed around the original base model but they still use the model's head for it (some outfits have the head redrawn as well.)
Rare sign of life from the shark;

something something mandated, something something shilling

I love how 99% of Gura's resurgence is PR related.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
New Holoearth updates on the game function, including the "reveal" of a MALE avatar option (some people on /vt/ are pretending to be upset about this even though the fact that there were going to be male and female options was revealed a long time ago).
https://holoearth.com/en/news/1113/
1700838887805.png

1700838901126.png

A few other interesting details:
  • The game will be a survival crafting game, similar to ARK/Rust
  • Test servers will be open in mid-December, with a maximum of 20 people per each server
  • There will be an area to watch streamed video within HoloEarth, with special streams planned to test the feature

UberSoldat

frz

Man, I feel for the ID girls. They are so passionate about being in Hololive but it kills them physically because of so many commitments and projects that needed to be done. That's the bane of being popular. Hopefully after Holofes and the debut of ID gen 4 they get a much needed rest, they fucking deserve it.
Tbh while they deserve it. I kinda not feeling any sympathy for iofi here. She's literally talking about taking a break from her 2nd (streaming on roommate account) and 3rd job (drawing).... like wut.

If you are already so busy maybe consider ... not taking on more job?

But then again moona said on stream before that she cant make animated mv because she isnt as rich as the jp and en peeps? I wonder how that works when holo is decided to aggresively expand into Indonesia this year end + next year, hence their busy schedule. Why would they do that if the scene is really less lucrative.

This might actually be better than the original.
My 2cent but when people make cover of loli songs they sound all the exact same, happened to that kyofudfuaska song that everyone and their mother cover, and I cant tell the difference who is singing when they start doing the loli voices. Except maybe ... gura. And lui who didnt do the loli voice.

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
  • There will be an area to watch streamed video within HoloEarth, with special streams planned to test the feature
The one thing I wished more MMOs did. Phantasy Star Online (and variants) were the only I've really seen do this.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
My 2cent but when people make cover of loli songs they sound all the exact same, happened to that kyofudfuaska song that everyone and their mother cover, and I cant tell the difference who is singing when they start doing the loli voices. Except maybe ... gura.
Did you listen to this one? She definitely sounds like Marine. It's a loli voice, but it's still recognizable as Marine's voice.

frz

Did you listen to this one? She definitely sounds like Marine. It's a loli voice, but it's still recognizable as Marine's voice.
Yes you can tell it's her but you cant really say it's better or worse because it's still effectively the same product. It's just a limitation of chasing loli viral song is what im stating.

Marine did good making her voice standing out here but there are definitely way worse cases the more they are coming out where they gonna blend in together.

PekoWick

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
"Moooooooom, can we get Shylily?"
"We have Shylily back at home."

The Shylily at home.
chrome_2LENQWqMUa.pngchrome_WgA8mfRILf.pngchrome_TAht02Un8W.pngchrome_iwHUoA3FyN.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
"Moooooooom, can we get Shylily?"
"We have Shylily back at home."

The Shylily at home.
Idk, I agree with her at the end of the day because it is retarded to compare everyone to a bigger vtuber constantly.
Yes you can tell it's her but you cant really say it's better or worse because it's still effectively the same product. It's just a limitation of chasing loli viral song is what im stating.

Marine did good making her voice standing out here but there are definitely way worse cases the more they are coming out where they gonna blend in together.
Honestly, yeah all "loli" songs sound the same but they were never my cup of tea so I don't even know what the original is supposed to sound like.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Orcas are members of Delphinidae. Checkmate, 2view.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom