"I thought she said 'DENMA'(Vibrator)... that is sekushawl... good!"Haachama

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Rare sign of life from the shark;

something something mandated, something something shilling

I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
The kings were much more alike indies than corpo chuubas, there was little sense of a brand identity in that era and the corpos that owned them didn't release huge waves of talents all at once or organize events and concerts with their logo plastered all over it. Kizuna was always just Kizuna, while most Holos and Nijis are inseparable from the company they belong to. Maybe this is another reason why these early corpos are all but fucking irrelevant nowadays, without any brand loyalty people just abandoned them when they stopped caring about that specific oshi, a casual Holo fan is much more likely to stick around and switch to watching other talents in Holo because of the insane amount of cross-promotion and brand loyalty.

In a broader sense this also signifies changes in the broader community, I'd like to believe that back then everyone was a "Vtuber fan", now people are "Hololive fans" or "Nijisanji fans" or "Vshojo fans", the industry has grown into serious fragmentation and a general sense of dislike between different groups. Indies vs Corpos, Nips vs Overseas, Idoru vs Freedom, Small corps vs Big corps. I think kirsche said it pretty well when she was talking to that logcast moron, there is no real "Vtuber Community" even if I myself like to throw that term around, there is a faint sense of unity in certain things but it's undeniable that this hobby is not some big happy family.

If there's one constant about the vtuber community is that we may be retards but we're retards with passion about vtubing. If we see anyone trying to start shit with vtubing as a whole we autistically call it out. If we see someone who wants to start vtubing and see their passion we support them. Tribalism aside, this community is ours and we shall be damned if anyone would try to fuck it up, we'd rather do that ourselves.

Not Iofi for a bit.

Man, I feel for the ID girls. They are so passionate about being in Hololive but it kills them physically because of so many commitments and projects that needed to be done. That's the bane of being popular. Hopefully after Holofes and the debut of ID gen 4 they get a much needed rest, they fucking deserve it.

I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA I HATE GURA

EXNKfL4XsAEDEOl.jpg

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I HATE GURA
Speaking of.

>Be a big Japanese Gura fan
>Learn English just to be able to understand what she's talking about
>She doesn't stream

Stunned But Dumb

Minna Vanilla is streaming with her mom

Koronesuki

X-Potato
>Be a big Japanese Gura fan
>Learn English just to be able to understand what she's talking about
>She doesn't stream
With three years worth of VODs it'll take a while to get caught up.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
"With U" Plushies for HoloID gen3 will be on sale starting now

oh fuck that kobo looks adorable
makes me want to get her so I can complete the Takamori family

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Haachama's cooking offcollab with Hoshikawa

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Enna's Zuttoღo outfit in 10 minutes.

Look at that ahoge.
ennaoutfit7.jpeg
PEACE
ennaoutfit9.jpeg
ennaoutfit1.jpeg
ennaoutfit2.jpeg
ennaoutfit3lol.jpeg
ennaoutfit4.jpeg
ennaoutfit5.jpeg
ennaoutfit6.jpeg
ennaoutfit8.jpeg
ennaoutfit10.jpeg
ennaoutfit11.jpeg
kanada.png
ennaoutfitrender.jpeg
ktmama.jpeg

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Haachama's cooking offcollab with Hoshikawa

Someone willing joining Haachama to cook and, presumably, eat food.

Hoshikawa does know Halloween as last month, right? :pikayabai:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Panko Enjoyer

With three years worth of VODs it'll take a while to get caught up.
Given how light those last two years were, that's more like 2 years worth of VODs at best.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Liu's vocie is really cool. It's a really delightful song for sure.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

>成为日本Gura的忠实粉丝
>学习英语只是为了能够理解她在说什么
Wow, that's just me, but I don't have that ambitious a goal, I just hope I happen to understand when I watch holoman's video😂

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Leading with this as the thumbnail is certainly a choice, Koyo. Also isn't this frame supposed to look disgusted here...?
Screenshot_20231124_084231_YouTube.png

PekoWick

I don't know if anyone else had mentioned it, but there will be a Holo pvp tournament, so that's at least 2 more streams of it (finishing NG++, and the pvp)
The calli tournament?

soap suds

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bronze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom