"Good, the GPU works hard, it deserves to get screwed once in a while, I fully support that a 100%"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Hirotaka best husbando

I like Yashiro Kizuku and lurking this forum!
Hello, everyone! I usually like to lurk around here but since it's my kamioshi's birthday (at least in Japan, but honestly I couldn't wait until tomorrow to make this post), I wanted to share the love! Pardon any faulty formatting for my links, but without further ado, here is the Yashiro Kizuku 2023 Birthday Post!!

I've decided to structure this post into 3 categories: What I like about Yashiro, Favorite Moments, and the Birthday Art tax. These sections will also be under spoilers so as not to clutter the General Thread.

yashiyosh.png
yashirothumbsup.png

TL;DR - Lovable otaku who works hard and shines bright.

He gets passionate about his interests whenever he gets to talk about them, whether it be his deep love for the beatmania series (or rhythm games in general) or the various otaku references he'll throw in his streams. However, he also has his clumsy moments, as shown during the old OTN-gumi collabs. These were also the same collabs that spawned the #社起きろ /Yashiro, wake up hashtag as when he was hosting the stream, he fell asleep...but still left his stream running. In fact, this happened TWICE.

He has a comforting voice even when he is tired all the time, and when combined with his model, it makes you feel like everything's going to be okay. Whenever he starts laughing, and you see the mouth on his model go wide, it's absolutely infectious. He is known for his helpfulness, as he's been described as someone who can give easy-to-understand explanations and likes to give advice on others' problems. He works hard for his chuuba activities, such as wanting to improve his own singing whenever he watched the 2021 NijiFes performers try their best at singing (which he definitely has, and it makes me really excited to hear what his FOCUS ON! singles are gonna sound like).

There's a comment in his Time Machine cover that perfectly describes the kind of man he is:
(translation) "What I like about Yashikizu is that he is not an unreachable idol or an extraordinary existence, but a "company employee," an element of everyday life, and yet the glimpses of his concern for others and the efforts he has made in the sound game are incredibly cool. He is the kind of "cool person" that you can feel close to you, but you can never find."

(I'm including both subbed and unsubbed moments, with unsubbed clips marked with the asterisk!)

THAT legendary Bemani moment aka the Ongaku full combo

The infamous bomb defusal ft. Furen aka IT'S NOT A DIAMOND!!!!!!!

Clearing Machine Gun Poem Doll on Project Sekai aka "All songs are designed to be full combo'd with two fingers."

Going up against the first ULTIMATE song in ProSeka, aka "You've done it, Proseka."*

The time he destroyed Rion during a Jong tournament...and then later proceeded to destroy Tenkai as well

When he met his favorite Hacka Doll early in his career and proceeded to unleash MAXIMUM OTAKU MODE*

THERE IS ONLY ONE KING! ME!! aka the Jack Atlas deck on Master Duel

The first clip I saw of Yashiro way back in 2021 that sealed the deal

The quiz with Himawari aka Himawari being Himawari but also trolling the hell out of Yashiron

A compilation of his BIG voice*

Sasaki and Yashiro playing Clubhouse Games aka I really wish Lever Gacha Daipan didn't end ;-;

Yashiro and Chaika acting like schoolboys

THERE'S NO TIME FOR THAT!!!

Matsuri asking why Yashiro doesn't have a girlfriend, and his response aka Matsuri twisting the knife with "In a few years, you'll be a fairy www!!"*

SPECIAL DOKUZUHONSHA SECTION (It wouldn't be a true Yashiro post without including them!)

This one isn't a moment, but it's a video a fan made for his 4th anniversary that perfectly captures everything about Yashiro*

There's one more comment that I wanted to talk about, taken from the Yashirock video, that really resonates with me.

(translation)
"When I see Yashikizu doing well, I think I should do well, too."

I've been pretty aimless in my life, not really knowing what I should be doing and hiding what I really liked because I didn't want to come off as weird. But whenever I tune into a Yashiro stream, or listen to one of his songs / covers, it gives me the push I need to want to improve myself and actually be just as passionate about my own interests. There are so many qualities about him that I want to emulate in my own life as I get older. It's thanks to him that I was able to decide on what I wanted to study upon entering college again (IT), and it's thanks to him that I want to try out being a Vtuber as well sometime in the future, even if the idea still scares me. I really can't thank him enough for what he's done for me, even if I am just some rando on the Internet.

I think I've talked enough, or maybe not, but thanks for reading to the end of this jumbled post. (If there's something that you feel should be added onto this post, then please let me know! The more drinking friends, the better!)

Here's to the Otaku Ojisan, thank you for all your hard work and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 💙💙💙💙
yashiron3.jpg

(By the way, Vox Yashiro is not real and I refuse to hear otherwise even though he drafted him for the Yokosuka Shooting Stars this past Koshien...)

Jacks Wasted Life

I kinda disagree with your list but you raised a good point, influential factor.

The 4 heavenly kings era was heavily dominated by utaite/shorts/skits/asmr/zatsu. What really marked the new era was the transition into a game streaming culture (and also why the 4 heavenly kings got left behind). Hololive were already gaining steam thanks to it before the Myth explosion. Anyone knows whom could it be credited into. Even if it they didnt have the big viewership and subcount of those already discussed.

At least within holo its probs GAMERS kick starting it and korone can be credited for being the one with the most visibility. But im not knowledgable enough to know if it is actually outside influence that made everyone convert.

Well it's hard to give it to someone who literally doesnt do anything

Also back in the days higher sub count = better viewership = higher earnings. Its not really the case anymore. Proven by the absent king herself.
Gura as one of the four kings.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Despite being grossly bullied by people browner than me, the fact that I haven't been called Latinx even once means y'all definitely love me.

To which I say: ya'll gay. :sanasmile:

Anime Fan

Jelly's streaming at a different time than usual.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Look at all these foreigners thinkings us American Weebs will be busy tomorrow, for shame

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Look at all these foreigners thinkings us American Weebs will be busy tomorrow, for shame
I'll tolerate relatives for the food, then drive the fuck home with as many leftovers as I can steal.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think Erina's doing one of her weird RP streams.
View attachment 57179

Yeah whats her deal, generally she seems to be on hiatus whenever I am aware of her existence. Of the Phase Grills I feel like she is the one I know the least about, other than she is a flip right? Anyone got a run down?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yeah whats her deal, generally she seems to be on hiatus whenever I am aware of her existence. Of the Phase Grills I feel like she is the one I know the least about, other than she is a flip right? Anyone got a run down?
Zoomer tiger who likes to bully Airi and vice versa

She's also very creative with wild ideas for streams like one where she pretended to be outside your door

she went to sleep and Dream Erina defended the waifus and husbandos she dreamt about

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Flip zoomer with good voice acting chops and slightly unhinged but relatively tame humor, in spite of her voice she is suprisingly more of a dork than a tryhard dom hoe

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Despite being grossly bullied by people browner than me, the fact that I haven't been called Latinx even once means y'all definitely love me.

allow me to correct that
prieto de mierda
:sanasmile:
latinx only really offends the latinx i.e american brownies, you wanna piss off some actual spic? calling them indios usually does the trick :whatastory:
her last hiatuses were because she was being dragged to some family weddings from what I remember I don't watch her that much. She's a trubo zoomer dork basically, she has the voice of sex but the woman gets very uncomfortable around men she doesn't know.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Clip from Jelly's current stream, presented as is.

As others have said, despite the sex voice she's a turbo zoomer. She's not really annoying either despite that. She's done some funny scenario streams before, my favorite of which was "Idol Meeting".

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Like the rest of the Phase girls, she's mentally ill. Confirmed by her own father.

Her streams are usually pretty chill and comfy, as well.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Amerifat fattening day is upon us.

Panko Enjoyer

Would you prefer Latinx or Puerto Rix?
Zoomer tiger who likes to bully Airi and vice versa

She's also very creative with wild ideas for streams like one where she pretended to be outside your door

she went to sleep and Dream Erina defended the waifus and husbandos she dreamt about

Flip zoomer with good voice acting chops and slightly unhinged but relatively tame humor, in spite of her voice she is suprisingly more of a dork than a tryhard dom hoe
Clip from Jelly's current stream, presented as is.

As others have said, despite the sex voice she's a turbo zoomer. She's not really annoying either despite that. She's done some funny scenario streams before, my favorite of which was "Idol Meeting".

You guys are casually leaving out that Erina is a weirdo lescel that can't control herself around attractive women like true flip tradition. Between the literal Biden-tier sniffing she did of women in changing rooms while she was in Japan and how she couldn't resist fondling Airi's airis, she's a true lesbian disaster. Very comfy streams.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
You guys are casually leaving out that Erina is a weirdo lescel that can't control herself around attractive women like true flip tradition. Between the literal Biden-tier sniffing she did of women in changing rooms while she was in Japan and how she couldn't resist fondling Airi's airis, she's a true lesbian disaster. Very comfy streams.
these bitches do that so much that I don't even list it as unique trait, it could also might as well be a bit. Also airi's tits must be really be something because the woman listed like 5 girls who touched them when they met her.

Panko Enjoyer

these bitches do that so much that I don't even list it as unique trait, it could also might as well be a bit. Also airi's tits must be really be something because the woman listed like 5 girls who touched them when they met her.
That is true, Airi's booba has everyone in Phase obsessed with them.

Top Bottom