"The loli is chasing the old man, guys. It's the other way around, an old man is being chased by a loli!"Hana Macchia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Kaela definitely join her.... right? :kaelalaugh:
She mentioned advent. But also said Kaela would love this kind of game so she would also want to play with kaela

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Do you retards really think that the audition questions are a multiple choice quiz with correct answers?
He asked for advice from a current talent on the type of answers to give, which I imagine to be, "if they ask you what your goals are, you should try to mention that you look forward to performing in the lives".

Also a 'nepotism hire' would mean that the people doing the hiring were nepotistic, not that he has a friend who has nothing to do with the team that decides who to hire.
Bro you're talking to fuckers online who have never held any jobs beyond walmart shelf stocker... have some consideration. HOMOS BAD, HOLOLIVE BAD, DIE HOMOOSSSSS.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

The new holoman sings really well. He's said to have done the video himself:D

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
For some reason this clip from some flip vtuber showed up on my feed.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Drop what you are doing. Chinchilla is live.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Do you retards really think that the audition questions are a multiple choice quiz with correct answers?
He asked for advice from a current talent on the type of answers to give, which I imagine to be, "if they ask you what your goals are, you should try to mention that you look forward to performing in the lives".

Also a 'nepotism hire' would mean that the people doing the hiring were nepotistic, not that he has a friend who has nothing to do with the team that decides who to hire.
Look at this dude, using the correct meaning for words, what a fucking nerd!! :ironmousekek::selenpointandlaugh:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_qtp9BWotov.png
:kroniiphone:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Redjuice is streaming again and it sounds like he'll be drawing more IRyS's

Edit: Frickin...
1700552622641.png

(someone just posted the link on 4chan, he came from there......I hope.)

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The idea that someone could have got a corpo spot from the "I guess I'll tick C, I haven't ticked C in a while" method is absolutely fucking hilarious.
Your Nijisanji talent manager has forbidden you from doing a stream idea you have. What should you do?
a) Complain about your manager on stream
b) Do the stream anyway and deal with the consequences later.
c) Nothing. Your boss is always right because he has glorious Nippon soul and you are filthy gaijin.
d) Quit the company and write your grievances in a googledoc and release it on the weekend when they can't respond

Panko Enjoyer

Your Nijisanji talent manager has forbidden you from doing a stream idea you have. What should you do?
c) Nothing. Your boss is always right because he has glorious Nippon soul and you are filthy gaijin.
d) Quit the company and write your grievances in a googledoc and release it on the weekend when they can't respond
e) Drop it the google doc during Golden Week for maximum chaos

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Embrace the power of "and".

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Scissor Goth Woman releasing a vlog about her cruise.

>got fed
>just stood around, observing people having fun; only actively did things when alone
>bitten by a monkey
>doesn't ice skate. Only ice walk on skates
>cruises are just shopping trip traps

brb, buying ring

Panko Enjoyer

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
If she's going to share all of this publicly under her VTuber persona, she might as well drop all of the receipts/proof/dox she has on him after she tells the fucking police.
Yeah, this is so fucking weird to do. As for the whole sexual assault and groom shit from 12, she should have enough receipts to fuck this person over or atleast enough to get a restraining order against them. If this guy left years ago to go to another country and somehow popped back and has already found her her paper trail must be kilometric.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This is unrelated to the ex she mentioned earlier today, but I noticed Hexa's most recent partner "dispxsvble" (the guy she's with in the photos I've posted before), appears to have deleted his X/Twitter account. The user handle's still linked on her personal account.

1700553134080.png
1700553161604.png

Other than that, there's nothing of note on the account, the most recent post was back in September.
1700553363152.png

Short

God Damn the Sun
This is unrelated to the ex she mentioned earlier today, but I noticed Hexa's most recent partner "dispxsvble" (the guy she's with in the photos I've posted before), appears to have deleted his X/Twitter account. The user handle's still linked on her personal account.

View attachment 56854
View attachment 56855

Other than that, there's nothing of note on the account, the most recent post was back in September.
View attachment 56856
One thing of note is that this is not the first time this happened
2023-11-21 1231s.png

Also, is she implying her stalker ex was a femboy, lol
2023-11-21fesfefs.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Bronze

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Well this is interesting, Panora and SONY just says straight up that she's "Formerly of the Four Kings"

I guess this makes sense in a way considering how saturated the market is and doing this makes it easier to find her.

Ads of her are being played over at Shibuya as well

Edit:

Mirai Akari?

Yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom