"MOONA SAN HELP ME... IM UFO STACK"La+ Darknesss

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Scissor Goth Woman releasing a vlog about her cruise.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
My only guess is going to be Ollie because she follows him in his PL and problaby recommended it to Stars managment
Well he did sing with her in her totsu karaoke so that's a good bet

Also have my breakdown of his Oshi talk interestingly he didn't mention Ollie that I remember
So I watched this vod here's a summary
  • Rex first talked about his pre Holo inspirations. He always was ashamed of his deep voice cause kids made fun of him for it but, then he found Markiplier on YouTube and formed a kinship with him over their similar voices. Rex learned English from Markiplier, PewDiePie and Jacksepticeye growing up. He was always a quiet polite kid until he found YouTube, then he became loud and vulgar he once visited family in "freedom land" and his first English sentence there was "what the fuck is that" Dinodad wasn't pleased, and Rex had no idea it was cursing
  • His first Vtuber was Kizuna Ai he loved how much of a memelord she was
  • His first exposure to Holo was Coco and her Ark collabs exposed him to more holos including his oshi Pekora. "Coco showed me the hole but it was when I saw Pekora I jumped in." Also Yagoo is his true Oshi without him holo wouldn't be here
  • He hid a plug type asacoco on a shelf in his lore vid
  • He thanks clippers saying without them the EN branch probably would not exist let alone Rex himself
  • Praised ReGloss music and Ao saying she is cool
  • Swears that he will never seek a Collab with a hologirl let alone Pekora. He is content to cheer from the sidelines plus he's too shy to speak to his oshi "unless she insists" also mentioned his "cringe first impression on Twitter" saying it was all bad jokes and that people take him too seriously
  • Mentioned loving PekoMiko Minecraft wars
  • Praised Marines music videos
  • "Holostars Fuma and Rio are cute" Octavio in chat agrees
  • He apologized for making Shinri feel old "if I knew they were watching I'd have toned down The energy"
  • Also apologized to Bettel for telling him ew about LoL. Says he never got into it but wants Bettel to suffer teaching him for content also floated the idea of a holostars en LoL Collab 5v5 he also praises Bettel and Flayon for their comedic talents
  • Praised Hakka's music and the frequency of new releases
  • Also praised Axel's singing and expressed desire to learn Japanese from him
  • Bettel in chat agrees to teach him league. Rex tells him to run the Collab idea by his Leader and calls him Altare's assistant. Bettel argues secretary. Rex says "same thing" also said that Altare's demonic aura scares him "I'm supposed to be the badass!"
  • He wants to do edited video content (no surprise given his content as Kamiya) but management will have to review it before he posts and apparently ShikaMane (his manager) bonked him a lot pre debut "you can't do this you can't do that"
  • Shikamane once warned Rex not to curse in a meeting that was about to start. Rex was confused until Yagoo showed up to the meeting then he got it, and apparently fanboyed a bit
That's all I really like him he definitely is EN Ollie if Ollie was content to fangirl alone instead of making her oshi dreams come true

soap suds

Any idea what is up with bettel? He has been vague posting for 2 days and is now taking a week long break

Archive

Archive

He's been going through it apparently.

(archive)
But he says he's fine.

Fans have also speculated that he's going to visit family for Thanksgiving.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Any idea what is up with bettel? He has been vague posting for 2 days and is now taking a week long break

Archive

Archive

Maybe he should finally drop that cheating whore Froot, that'd help nicely I would think.

When it all falls apart for her, especially when people wake up and realise how much of a scammer she is, the last thing he needs to be is near her...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They're actually doing well for themselves ccv wise and fan reception has been pretty positive. I'm sure the guy has stepped on some toes though, so we'll just see how this plays out.
He stepped on the toes of unicorns, Holo antis and twitter/reddit fags. Nothing of worth was lost and 2/3 of those groups already hated him by default.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Maybe he should finally drop that cheating whore Froot, that'd help nicely I would think.

When it all falls apart for her, especially when people wake up and realise how much of a scammer she is, the last thing he needs to be is near her...
Are they really together? Except if they have a long distance relationship because im pretty sure she lives in the UK still

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Archive

Archive

Edit : looks like he had some sort of panick attack or whatever

Archive

He saw Froot's post about wanting to get into K9 Kuro's pants so he had a panic attack and is now on his way to the UK to give the Cheating Whore a good dicking.

Biboo update - She's going to be pushing hard to get some Holos to play Lethal Company. All playthroughs so far have been fucking hilarious, so it'll be great to see her start playing it.

If she can get Gura to play this plus stream her POV then I will kneel and praise the rock so hard.

Panko Enjoyer

Biboo update - She's going to be pushing hard to get some Holos to play Lethal Company. All playthroughs so far have been fucking hilarious, so it'll be great to see her start playing it.
The first phase collab had a little weird chemistry because Filion was part of it but it was still funny. The second one from last night was honestly top tier. The game really does lend itself to some great content.

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
V4Mirai had their fans vote for their preferred subunit member combination for their first concert and unsurprisingly, they went with chest sizes

With that in mind though, does that mean they'll have the other girls' 3D ready by that time? I'll be really impressed if that is the case

RiverBear

Archive

Archive

Edit : looks like he had some sort of panick attack or whatever

Archive

He and Lando have been talking behind the scenes about transferring to VShojo. He's most likely going to graduate once he comes back so he and Lando can debut together.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I think people often forget that all of GAMERS literally knew each other before Holo so that gen its literally "Foob Friends"
There's a difference between rrats of Nepotism hires (examples: Sana being Ina's friend. A Majority of NijiEN being Elira's old twitch friendgroup) and just flat out saying "I was given the answer key from someone to pass my auditions easily". Even worse saying this on his third day on the job.
My only guess is going to be Ollie because she follows him in his PL and problaby recommended it to Stars managment
Apparently Ollie was brought up in his chat when he brought up that someone "guided" him through the auditions and he starts dancing around that topic and bursting into laughter. I wouldn't be surprised if she helped him because she collaborated with him in the past and the whole PL mutual followers stuff.

Millie is already dreading it.
Millie's situation is like a (somewhat important) side character finding out they're in a tournament arc and their first match is the protagonist with plot armor. It's so over for her.
:whatastory:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Kirsche playing Demonologist with Moonshine, Nanobites and Bagstard. Quite an unusual choice of streaming buddies

Not really unusual. They have all streamed before (I think twice already).

Caught it before Dizzy deleted it. Very rebellious.

View attachment 56790
There is that one girl that gets killed and pissess herself at the start. Wonder if its has to do with that other "piss ghost" I posted earlier.

In Puerto Rico, the rice is cooked in a cinnamon and spice infusion, coconut milk and once cooked some add raisins.

It's fucking great, I'm finally making a batch this year.
Never been much of a fan because of the texture.

Archive

Maybe Froot posting her new Kuro tshirt got to him.

Well he did sing with her in her totsu karaoke so that's a good bet

Also have my breakdown of his Oshi talk interestingly he didn't mention Ollie that I remember

Honestly I love when fans become talents. While they tend to a be a bit retarded at some point you can really feel the love and passion they have because they made it. Its why I love Ollie so much.

V4Mirai had their fans vote for their preferred subunit member combination for their first concert and unsurprisingly, they went with chest sizes
That lewd ninja girl design is too strong

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Never been much of a fan because of the texture.
It really depends on who makes it. Like flan, a tiny change in the recipe can completely change it from mediocre to good.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Do you retards really think that the audition questions are a multiple choice quiz with correct answers?
He asked for advice from a current talent on the type of answers to give, which I imagine to be, "if they ask you what your goals are, you should try to mention that you look forward to performing in the lives".

Also a 'nepotism hire' would mean that the people doing the hiring were nepotistic, not that he has a friend who has nothing to do with the team that decides who to hire.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Do you retards really think that the audition questions are a multiple choice quiz with correct answers?
You can’t prove to me that they aren’t.

:educateyourself:

Kalion

:)
He asked for advice from a current talent on the type of answers to give, which I imagine to be, "if they ask you what your goals are, you should try to mention that you look forward to performing in the lives".

Also a 'nepotism hire' would mean that the people doing the hiring were nepotistic, not that he has a friend who has nothing to do with the team that decides who to hire.
The real issue here is that nerds don't know this is how most people get jobs.

UberSoldat

Kohi Aofie, the FlaVR girl who debuted not too long ago, has decided to call it quits

a1 a2

She has something else on the side, but doesn't wish to reveal it.

a

A shame we won't be seeing her career burgeon.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You can’t prove to me that they aren’t.

:educateyourself:
The idea that someone could have got a corpo spot from the "I guess I'll tick C, I haven't ticked C in a while" method is absolutely fucking hilarious.

niggaphil

Kaela definitely join her.... right? :kaelalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom