"IT'S NOT A BURP!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
There seems to be an increase in Baelz and Korone Art
Wonder why?

They just released a song…

You shine brightly as your wife, my friend:smugrys:

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I didn't see discussion of this skimming the thread. Apparently Jurard privated his recent stream [archive]. He was a little bit too loose on telling about his audition process. Specifically the fact he had a guiding hand in management give him an answer sheet for the audition questions.

Actual Nepotism hire? I thought Cover was above doing that.
:smugselen::ironmousekek:

Panko Enjoyer

Zeta's being weird again. But I heard if you take your Zetamin's the stream plays at normal speed.

Also for anyone NOT using Chrome. Important PSA.

Learn and Read, somewhere in the thread is a custom uBlock filter you can add to help mitigate it. I've had mixed results myself. 🥲
Fucking google man...

Extra arts for a day full of good ones.

That would explain the video streaming problems I had for the past few days. For a lot of the streams I watched (Iori in particular), there would be a random pause in the video but the audio would continue on. It was happening during Iori's Portal 2 stream and the Lethal Company stream. Then I opened the Lethal Company collab in Chrome and had no issues.
>CUBANOdun
>Not cuban
:confusedshuba:
What is this false advertising?
Are you a disgusting chamo too?
Didn't Americans let every Cuban that swam to their country get citizenship?

Bronze

I didn't see discussion of this skimming the thread. Apparently Jurard privated his recent stream [archive]. He was a little bit too loose on telling about his audition process. Specifically the fact he had a guiding hand in management give him an answer sheet for the audition questions.

It will be back after they cut the part it seems, for anyone interested

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Panko Enjoyer

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

What a retard, but he's a flip so it makes sense.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

USS IOWA

Welp nice knowing ya, Rexy boy.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Stars EN curse?
just as soon as people start tentatively liking the new guys this rrat making clip pops up lmao

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Unirocally he its a Homo
Why would people care about the Nigggers of Holo

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I don't have time to watch Lia's deep dive, since I'm going over to my friend's house to work out. Is there an archive channel that I can watch it on later?

Edit: Never mind. Apparently she doesn't private them that quickly.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Specifically the fact he had a guiding hand in management give him an answer sheet for the audition questions.
His antics make it seem like it was desperately needed...

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

"Do you guys know who it is? Uh oh. I'm gonna leave you guys to speculate that because I'm gonna get bonked."

Why would the fans know someone on management side that could do nepotism for Stars EN :pochiidontlikeit:

Unless... :cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:
79012758.jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hmm, while one stream is talking about eating Placenta, Dizzy whips out something much more terrifying

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom