"We can't win, we're losers! Losers!"Inugami Korone & IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Awoogers

after literally months since they debuted e-sekai is collabing again

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
LATAMs, what is the appeal of soaking perfectly fine shortgrain rice in syrupy sweet milk and calling it dessert

e: Bay Lurker confirmed for LATAM

What's the point of soaking oats in milk and calling it breakfast? Idk, I don't like rice pudding much (very few people make it right and I like it hot rather than cold (boo me if you want maricones)).

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Stunned But Dumb

New Hololive fangame, a tower defense game. This will be the first fangame under Holo Indie so it will be interesting to see how well this works out

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
LATAMs, what is the appeal of soaking perfectly fine shortgrain rice in syrupy sweet milk and calling it dessert

e: Bay Lurker confirmed for LATAM

Is the poor man sweet, everyone can do it (unless you are a vtuber they trend to suck in that department unless your name is Onigiri), they even sell it prepacked here, of course the way of doing it change according to the region but the main point that cant be changed because if you do is HERESY is that it has to look like a gruel, here in my region is a non written law to eat it with cinnamon, some just add fruits, others just add any kinda of imperial candy they find like m&m, cubans and puerto ricans i think? add coconut to it

I dont know how the colombians does theirs, their cousin is mostly bootleg venezuelan style and they still seethe if you mention it

edit: >Doing it with a electrical oven like a filthy first worlder

Im submitting a complaint to the japanese embassy this is outrageous, a insult to our nation and values

Last edited:

IonProxy

Tomboy seal plays Fashion game

Awoogers

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Kirsche playing Demonologist with Moonshine, Nanobites and Bagstard. Quite an unusual choice of streaming buddies

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is the poor man sweet, everyone can do it (unless you are a vtuber they trend to suck in that department unless your name is Onigiri), they even sell it prepacked here, of course the way of doing it change according to the region but the main point that cant be changed because if you do is HERESY is that it has to look like a gruel, here in my region is a non written law to eat it with cinnamon, some just add fruits, others just add any kinda of imperial candy they find like m&m, cubans and puerto ricans i think? add coconut to it

I dont know how the colombians does theirs, their cousin is mostly bootleg venezuelan style and they still seethe if you mention it

Im submitting a complaint to the japanese embassy this is outrageous, a insult to our nation and values
>CUBANOdun
>Not cuban
:confusedshuba:
What is this false advertising?
Are you a disgusting chamo too?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Caught it before Dizzy deleted it. Very rebellious.

opera_kstR5kyDY9.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Kuro/Vox actually gonna stream on youtube tonight

IonProxy

Aussie tomboy is live

Kerimara is live too...

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Doppio and Shu just announced that they are hosting Nijisanji Rainbow Suika Tournament with all the branches (EN/JP).

Shu is helping him with translating stuff.
42 livers are participating in it.
rainbow suika.jpeg
day1.jpeg
day2.jpeg
date.jpeg
pools.jpg

Nice initiative by Doppio, the Puyo Puyo Tetris Tournament that Selen did a while ago was very good. It is always nice to see interactions between EN and JP.

Last edited:

Awoogers

post rin status with a wholesome note

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Irys is the cutest bimbo
Gavis, you are losing her to dog dick.

Well she is a white woman

In Puerto Rico, the rice is cooked in a cinnamon and spice infusion, coconut milk and once cooked some add raisins.

It's fucking great, I'm finally making a batch this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom