"AX was really fun😊 Thank you for coming to pee me it was soo fun I hat it to wake up til 4am for panel but it was worth it!"Henya the Genius

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Screenshot_20231119_215428_Brave.jpg
Thank you Proctor
This final part made my day :BijouBijou:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

niggaphil

Well, I guaranteed my Romanian wife gonna eat the soap live on her future stream then :smugselen:

By doing quick google, I guess Tenma may have Sapophagia mental disorder :

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Dear Orthodontically-deficient Overlord,

It's "-esque," not "-esk," you git. I've seen you do this multiple times.

-A grammar NSDAP

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 56721
Thank you Proctor
This final part made my day :BijouBijou:
MAN WHAT A FUCKING FAG :smugrys:
Mad respect to our dear leader, he had a woman moment but pulled up.:robertudrink:

A bit off topic but now that he mentioned argentinians, I lost schizo wyatt again, someone share me his new account and tell me how the fuck you find him.

Balls Dipped in Ice

Professor Lando (formerly Magni Dezmond) talked about becoming a VTuber in his last stream. He showed some (very femboy) characters design he had in mind and rambled a lot on the subject. Nothing seems definitive and he said that if this were to happen it wouldn't be anytime soon.
He also dropped some accidental management hate by saying something like: "It'd just be me, so my restrictions of like... I mean... you know what I'm saying? Like, for one, I could just tell you guys I'd do it, and like, I don't get in trouble, who is gonna yell at me? Me?"
Also some chatter said "Just join VShojo", and he answered: "No, definitely not joining anything. I can guarantee that." then he chuckled.

My thoughts: like Randon, he probably has some sort of non-compete and can't work as a vtuber for a while still, but he probably want to do it for sure once his time is up, he talked about it with a lot of enthusiasm and praised it as a "creative outlet". He's just seeing his autdience reaction and feedback, I think.

1700441998576.png
1700442042800.png

VOD (at 1h52m):

The designs start at around 2h06m

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Professor Lando (formerly Magni Dezmond) talked about becoming a VTuber in his last stream. He showed some (very femboy) characters design he had in mind and rambled a lot on the subject. Nothing seems definitive and he said that if this were to happen it wouldn't be anytime soon.
He also dropped some accidental management hate by saying something like: "It'd just be me, so my restrictions of like... I mean... you know what I'm saying? Like, for one, I could just tell you guys I'd do it, and like, I don't get in trouble, who is gonna yell at me? Me?"
Also some chatter said "Just join VShojo", and he answered: "No, definitely not joining anything. I can guarantee that." then he chuckled.

My thoughts: like Randon, he probably has some sort of non-compete and can't work as a vtuber for a while still, but he probably want to do it for sure once his time is up, he talked about it with a lot of enthusiasm and praised it as a "creative outlet". He's just seeing his autdience reaction and feedback, I think.

VOD (at 1h52m):

Cats meets He-Man?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Joining vshojo doesn't seem to be a big fatass free mealticket. It certainly wasn't enough for Michael Cat.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Joining vshojo doesn't seem to be a big fatass free mealticket. It certainly wasn't enough for Michael Cat.
Well the Cat is retarted!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

VOD (at 1h52m):

I still dont understand why would you join HomoStars if before they created an EN branch only Mori and Bae noticed their existence
The support from IDs is good but they also have their own problems and cant spare some time to help the EN Homos

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I was a bit curious, so small update regarding Momozora Seina:

For those who don't know, at the end of last month, a post was made on her account from someone who claimed to be her brother stating that she had been taken to the hospital due to her mental health. He didn't go into details, but he said that "everything came as a big shock and we're (assuming her family) very saddened". Obviously, a message like that strongly invokes a few ideas of what happened.

Archive

Anyway, the update is that the original Twitter post with that image has been deleted. There was also some activity on her Twitter in the form of a reply to someone a few days ago. No actual Tweet or announcement from her.

Archive

Obviously not much info regarding her condition, if she's out of the hospital, or anything like that, but it shows some sign of life (literally).

I don't know anything about her, but I figured it's worth putting the info out there. At the very least, I'll say that hopefully things get better for her.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Has anyone mentioned Kuro? How its he doing?
Just to note he was the 2nd most succesful Male EN Vtuber ever so he should be doing good in Vshojo right?
Both Lando and Random already have a loyal following i dont think they need anyone else to help them
Mikeneko has more Support from the fans as an Indie than in Vshojo even if that sounds bizarre

Negzana

Panko is the purest Phase Connect member for not wanting to fuck her brother

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
The last cover from the V4Mirai relay.

EDIT: Damn, that was a really good cover.

Mariya will be doing a Karaoke after it.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Wait since when we have a discord where Proctor secret agents talk about their infiltrations in black corpos?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Wait since when we have a discord where Proctor secret agents talk about their infiltrations in black corpos?

My streamer Discord is linked in the description of every stream I do. And is at the start of my livestreaming thread in Events.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Has anyone mentioned Kuro? How its he doing?
Just to note he was the 2nd most succesful Male EN Vtuber ever so he should be doing good in Vshojo right?
Both Lando and Random already have a loyal following i dont think they need anyone else to help them
Mikeneko has more Support from the fans as an Indie than in Vshojo even if that sounds bizarre

Last time I checked his CCV is around 4-5kish
iirc. He also did a stream where he reacted with chat of VLOGs he did as a kid so there's that.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom