"No. Many times. Over the course of many years. it's why I never use this site. Oh you haven't replied 17,000 times to some 45 year old aunt in the r/peoplenamedsashawhoknit subreddit? Well you can't post this funny picture or ask a question in the destiny 2 subreddit then, swine.Magni Dezmond (About Reddit)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I come with horrifying news:

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THE CHINESE
1700395121316.png

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
First time am seeing these TW girls but their models are pretty cute

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

New Lapin, same hole in the wall and autism.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Minnas finished her FlaVR anniversary vid. Premiering tonight

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Filian and Lucy Pyre did a collab where they watched cursed presentations submitted by their fans

Highlights:
  • One particularly autistic vid tries to calculate the diameter and length of Lucy's "600 lb cock".
  • Filian: "Why are you half naked in every clip I see of you? Clothes, do you wear them?"
  • One of the presentations was made by someone with that troon frog-voice. Filian wonders if it's a guy with a voice changer. Lucy says it must be, because there are no girls on the internet.
  • Filian's head mod Rekson made the best presentation, a pitch for a vtuber TCG that actually works. Every vtuber card has an active skill and a passive skill, and it would follow the MTG model of releasing new cards when new vtubers show up. Of course, we all know he did it so he could give Lucy's card the passive skill "Femcel" :SelenHAHAhere:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Univirtual's Momotsuki Hagu attempting to get 8900 subs.

At one point rushed to the toilet as soon as she finished Ado's Odo.

I've been watching Varium's Amemochi Nina trying to clear FFVI almost the whole day, already ten hours into the stream.

She's in the last battle, got yeeted once already.

Apart from the grand final, the VSai Valo placements have been finalised.
Grand Final went to the third round between BO3. Minase, Qpi, Karubi, Kuzuha and Laplus against Met, HanaLisa, Honhima, Kanato, and Shishido Akari.
Niji-VSpo won against HoloNijiVSpo in the third place, Ayame and co finishing 4th losing out to the nipple man, VSpo's Nose, and friends.
Sumire's team (with Astel) is the superior Kaga sister in the fifth place beating Nazuna's team (with Izuru).
Roboco's team ended up last beaten by the Neoporte Strayan.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Today I learned that Holotori in Indonesian is Holounggas and I will now forever call this subunit Holoniggas.

frz

On news that literally noone gives a shit about

Today Vtuber Most Cooperatitive Tournament Act1 (Vsaikyo) Valorant was held

In 1st place, Team Lovely Brilliant (featuring 3 nijiliver incld. Honma Himawari & 2 VSPO member), one of the 3 teams that doesnt feature a holopro talent, proving that the holopro debuff is real.

In 2nd place Team Dragonfly Army (Notable member including Niji's Kuzuha, Holo's Laplus & Indie Karubi), the clown team of the tournament because of karubi and laplus arguing 24/7 no matter where they are, played above their expectation and landed 2nd despite a chaotic coms full of people who doesnt understand the concept of "quiet"

In 4th place Team Sentinels (Featuring Holo's Ayame, 3 VSPO and 1 Niji), probs the cutest team in the tourney, most of their team meetings ended up being who the fuck gonna play duelist, cuz they are all fucking sentinel players (hence the team name). Lost 2-0 to the other non-holo team of the tournament in a very close match.

Duking out 5th and 6th place is the 2 homostars team of Astel and Kuzuha, honestly didnt care who win

Team Good smell squad, featuring Holo's Robocco, literally cant win a game to save their life ended up top 8 out of 8 team.

My takeaway from this tournament is finally im no longer plagued by all the random streams on holodex

Edit: VSPO Qpi's of team kazuha/laplus is crying on stream after the 2nd place finish. She really wanted that win hmmh.

Attachments

• wUwY9SW-HhQ-HD.jpg
    wUwY9SW-HhQ-HD.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

soap suds

On news that literally noone gives a shit about

Today Vtuber Most Cooperatitive Tournament Act1 (Vsaikyo) Valorant was held

In 1st place, Team Lovely Brilliant (featuring 3 nijiliver incld. Honma Himawari & 2 VSPO member), one of the 3 teams that doesnt feature a holopro talent, proving that the holopro debuff is real.

In 2nd place Team Dragonfly Army (Notable member including Niji's Kuzuha, Holo's Laplus & Indie Karubi), the clown team of the tournament because of karubi and laplus arguing 24/7 no matter where they are, played above their expectation and landed 2nd despite a chaotic coms full of people who doesnt understand the concept of "quiet"

In 4th place Team Sentinels (Featuring Holo's Ayame, 3 VSPO and 1 Niji), probs the cutest team in the tourney, most of their team meetings ended up being who the fuck gonna play duelist, cuz they are all fucking sentinel players (hence the team name). Lost 2-0 to the other non-holo team of the tournament in a very close match.

Duking out 5th and 6th place is the 2 homostars team of Astel and Kuzuha, honestly didnt care who win

Team Good smell squad, featuring Holo's Robocco, literally cant win a game to save their life ended up top 8 out of 8 team.

My takeaway from this tournament is finally im no longer plagued by all the random streams on holodex

Edit: VSPO Qpi's of team kazuha/laplus is crying on stream after the 2nd place finish. She really wanted that win hmmh.
VRR, the 1st place team, were actually my pick and I’m so glad they won. They were placing low on scrims and while the atmosphere wasn’t down because of those loses, you could tell that they lost some confidence. This is Kanato’s second time being a leader and he definitely improved. He was so nervous about failing his team again, but everyone did great!

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I come with horrifying news:

If it's them trying to teach the most sheltered Chinese woman alive, it might be funny.

I might watch it, ugggghh

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I am happy with the results :D

After all she is a dancer not a player

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Schizo Parrot back again with another video.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Kusogaki Stream, Shion-san is a Cammy enjoyer. (based)

Ark seems to have made a return in JP, not that Aki ever gave it up. But today was Iroha, Aki, and Towa. Yesterday I linked Luna.

Calli does what Gura won't?

Hololive and Kyoto Collab

Fubuki x Rikyuen (A famous Tea Store in Kyoto)

Now Art:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Funnily enough, this isn't even the amazing digital circus' first encounter with vtubing

The YouTube algorithm gave me the insight to learn the character Gangle (the theatre mask character) is voiced by a someone who not only became a vtuber but is friends with Jelloapocalypse of all people. What are the odds? I haven't watched much other than her react, but the model may entice some among us.

I used to watch Jello before he had a spout of TDS and was cutious if I'd heard her in any of his vids/streams. Ended up finding her PL which she links on her X
Archive

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I was recommended this 2view VTuber (she's Vietnamese). She's cute but not a cünny (hopefully). Any Viets in the forum? Is this your thang?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20231119-113455.png

Speaking of how these menhera women all seem to get super clingy in November...

httn

Hag enthusiast
Onolumi didn't want to sleep so we get a short Karaoke. expect SOVL.

Last edited:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom