"We're going to go into the shower room with all the dead bodies... But wait a minute, that's a wooden door, I don't understand"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Apparently some people pull a woman moment themselves and overanalyze any words they hear in search of any seethe

1700339458561.png

soap suds

I completely forgot that someone in here might've linked the stream of NijiEN's Reimu Endou's new outfit, so I decided to share what did she gotten.
View attachment 56484

Summer themed outfit with removable beret, summer beach background, and even phantomos with hat (not pictured)

Complete with it's own loading screen!
View attachment 56486

And here's the reference sheet.

not sure if people actually posted this before but considering you all are fucking around about "lmao kiara not gettng concert", it's super gay so I post reimu instead.

The torso looks weird and shes shaped like a rectangle, but other than that it's very cute. So far, Petra and Reimu have the same earring, so it's best to assume the other two have it as well. Also, in her loading screen, you can see Nina lounging in the back. It's nice that they're still allowed to show her and not have to pretend she never existed. Then again, no one has had to act like any of the livers who have left never existed, but it's just nice to see her referenced so much.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Phase Weekly on in twenty minutes.

@Lurker McSpic has the better clip collection, but you get to donate directly to Sakana during Phase Weekly.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
News from the depths of two-views: Jurard T Rexford debuted as a new dinsoaur-themed Holostars member. He initially took up the fan-name "dinomites", which was taken by a two-view dinosaur-themed vtuber by the name of Skiddosaur. The two managed to resolve this amicably, and Jurard was happy to let Skiddosaur keep her fan-name:

Skiddosaur has a bunch of new subscribers out of the incident too, going from about 700 subs to 850 subs, which she is incrediby happy with:

Stunned But Dumb

News from the depths of two-views: Jurard T Rexford debuted as a new dinsoaur-themed Holostars member. He initially took up the fan-name "dinomites", which was taken by a two-view dinosaur-themed vtuber by the name of Skiddosaur. The two managed to resolve this amicably, and Jurard was happy to let Skiddosaur keep her fan-name:
This seems to happen so much, but every single time its resolved quickly and ends nicely for all parties involved,s o it's not that bad of an occurrence

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Skiddosaur has a bunch of new subscribers out of the incident too, going from about 700 subs to 850 subs, which she is incrediby happy with:

Wonder if a smaller Chuuba ever intentionally botted a fan-name vote to make it the same as theirs to gain subs and publicity from the subsequent apology?

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im anti-ing ollie and risu now sorry boys

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Alternate stream title: Selen gets railed by Activision for 2 hours straight

Bought game on Steam, updated drivers before Japan trip, had to reupdate drivers. Game still crashes, signed up for new Activision account and had to jump through hoops and loops by adding a mobile phone number and solving captchas involving DICE and ROTATING ANIMALS. Threw more money at the problem by buying another copy of the same game from BattleNet store and got the Steam copy refunded. PC restarted at least twice. Game files verification ran at least four times. Finally game booted without issues and she’ll be playing it in an upcoming stream soon.

Fun.

Edit: Also another thing she changed her thumbnail from this one to the current one.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Post Rin status:
Rin Penrose:0
Ben hamrose:1
Yes that's his actual real name

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wonder if a smaller Chuuba ever intentionally botted a fan-name vote so make it the same as theirs to gain subs and publicity from the subsequent apology?
I thought about that too, there's always one greedy/retarded fággot who goes too far and ruins it for everybody else.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

MagicHammer

Phase Weekly on in twenty minutes.
@Lurker McSpic has the better clip collection, but you get to donate directly to Sakana during Phase Weekly.
Speaking of...
reminder that there's a 90% chance that they announce gen3 tomorrow in phase weekly. I suppose he's testing the ad system for when gen 3 debuts.
For anyone who missed the start of the stream, Dizzy said the special announcement that was supposed to happen during the stream wouldn't be happening and instead would be 'tomorrow'.

Negzana

Panko's going to play the Alabama game tomorrow. I am not too well acquainted on her lore, but I hope she has an older brother so she doesn't go crazy.

Bronze

Airi's Party Animals Collab with bunch of people are starting around 10 minutes.

Collabs with this game never gets boring to watch for me.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Mizuki the Taiwanese chuuba had a karaoke stream earlier today where she sang 100 songs (EN/JP/CN) in a span of 10 hours. Damn that is some impressive endurance.

Also I’ve had 2 more TW chuubas living rent free in my mind that I’ve yet to talk about. One day perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom