"How to be serious: 1. Shut the FUCK up 2. Go to better supermarkets 3. Cease use of any and all emoji and/or silly buttons"Rin Penrose

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I completely forgot that someone in here might've linked the stream of NijiEN's Reimu Endou's new outfit, so I decided to share what did she gotten.
1700335827751.png

Summer themed outfit with removable beret, summer beach background, and even phantomos with hat (not pictured)
1700335893213.png

Complete with it's own loading screen!
1700335982300.png

And here's the reference sheet.

not sure if people actually posted this before but considering you all are fucking around about "lmao kiara not gettng concert", it's super gay so I post reimu instead.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
just want to say polka legends just have her walk around with a still camera angle that pretty much just pans left and right, it's not even close to the personnel needed for a 3D concert, she probs has more editors/writers than 3D staffs or the editors/writers even do the 3d themselves kekw.

The main congestion isnt the studio but the 3D staffs

Apparently Ayame didnt have her birthday and anniversary stream last year, so it's not EN only but then again she streams on gura schedule....
Yeah but Ayame doesnt care about these things even if she streamed more this month
Anniversary and birthday events aren't ever done on a pop-in basis. They're all planned and produced. Cover's own note about the delays this year proves that, plus other items they've mentioned on that blog. Kiara has on a previous occasion noted the studio not in use on certain days and that she was not allowed to pop in on those days despite being in Japan and free. I also didn't list any of the 3d recordings that the main channel does but that would add more than a dozen "pop-in" occasions to the list, with a few appearances from Calli and Kiara too.

It doesn't even matter, because the EN talents who want 3d would absolutely fly to Japan as much as they can if it was available to them. Ina also recently recorded for her 2023 birthday event. Kiara's on the record that she's willing to be on a plane with a day's notice back when they were waiting for 3d debuts.

None of the JP talents in Gen 5 or HoloX are especially musically focused and despite that Cover has set aside production time for literally every single member they've debuted, for every occasion, during every single year they've had 3D. I think the list speaks for itself.
Why Irys and Calli aint complaining? They literally live in Japan and dont have these things either
Just wait for Ina to say something about it because she talked about wanting one too

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Not even remotely true and massively false equivalency.

List of Cover-produced 3d events for EN, other than debuts/showcases:
- Gura 2023 anniversary
- Calli 2022 New Underworld Order solo live
- Calli 2022 birthday
- Calli 2023 birthday
- Azki/Calli HoloEarth Protolive
- Connect the World

Six events for the 10 talents with at least 1y seniority. Kiara 2022 birthday and Gura 2022 birthday also happened but those don't count as Cover productions.

Meanwhile in JP land, Cover-produced 3d events for JP, other than debuts/showcases, with similar seniority:
- Lamy 2023 anniversary
- Lamy 2023 birthday
- Lamy 2022 birthday
- Lamy 2022 anniversary
- Lamy 2021 birthday
- Nene 2021 sponsor collab live
- Nene 2021 anniversary
- Nene/Suisei/Towa 2021 xmas live
- Nene 2022 birthday
- Nene 2022 anniversary
- Nene 2023 birthday
- Nene 2023 anniversary
- Botan 2021 anniversary
- Botan 2021 birthday
- Botan 2022 anniversary
- Botan 2022 birthday
- Botan 2023 anniversary
- Botan 2023 birthday
- Polka 2021 birthday
- Polka 2022 birthday
- Polka 2022 anniversary
- Polka 2023 birthday
- Polka 2023 anniversary
- Also most Legend of Polka eps are done in 3d
- 5th Gen Twinkle 4 U live
- La+ 2022 anniversary
- La+ 2023 birthday
- Also, La+ is able to do extra dance recordings at the studio, which en has been refused
- Lui 2022 anniversary
- Lui 2023 birthday
- Koyori 2022 anniversary
- Koyori 2023 birthday
- Chloe 2022 anniversary
- Chloe 2023 birthday
- Iroha 2022 anniversary
- Iroha 2023 birthday
- HoloX anniversary live

That's 35 events for 9 talents, plus ability to use the studio for personal projects, and as you can see every member of HoloX and almost everyone in 5th gen is able to take every single event opportunity they have. For them, every anniversary and birthday can be a 3d event. In 2023 yes we're seeing some delays, but they still happen within a month or two.

How is that even remotely equivalent?

So no, fuck off, everyone is not in the same boat, not even close.
You forgot ID and Holostars
EN its not the only other holo branch that exists

Stunned But Dumb

Summer themed outfit with removable beret, summer beach background, and even phantomos with hat (not pictured)
I'm not sure if her pants pulled up to her belly button is super dorky or super cute

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
She's has the same illustator as Amano nene and another JP vtuber on hiatus (?).
Good stuff.

E: Just checked her talent page, what the fuck is this grocery list of languages
View attachment 56358
Basically she’s a Malaysian of Chinese descent. If someone can get her to say something about literally eating rice in Hokkien I could probably tell which region she grew up in. My personal assumption is she might have learnt Japanese and French from university classes. I took 2 semesters of French and fucking regretted it.

But then again things might throw us a curveball and she could possibly be a Singaporean or Bruneian as well.

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
French bunny does a handcam
>Looks at title
why can't you just do gunpla, para...

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
French bunny does a handcam
>Looks at title
why can't you just do gunpla, para...

pls be a bait title, pls be a bait title.

jk I know she's serious:gunpeko:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

If you needed a motivation to watch this stream greater than spending time with Ami, she's going to play the greatest dinosaur game of all time.

Jp-trespasser-cover.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Wait when a woman comes up to you to vent you guys just don't just pretend to listen and wait for them to shut up!??!?!

IonProxy

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Something that happened in the debut in one of the new HoloStars is that he mentioned his Hololive JP oshi and did references to other Hololive things in his tweets and now he is doubling down

This is the post he like
Vt/ and redditors already jumped on him so sit down to watch some Unicorn sethe in the following days

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

IonProxy

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I DIDNT THINK SHE WOULD DO IT
:tomorrow:
She's French and has a proven track record of eating weird shit. What made you think she WOULDN'T drink it?
:painpeko:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wait when a woman comes up to you to vent you guys just don't just pretend to listen and wait for them to shut up!??!?!
Apparently some people pull a woman moment themselves and overanalyze any words they hear in search of any seethe

Wait is that why the lesbian DV statistics are so high???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom