"I have an ass. It is canon"Kaneko Lumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

tl;dr
Orange woman had a menhera increased woman moment. Or like she put it...was venting.
Nothing to see here
The problem isn't her venting about it and being frustrated. It's acting like no one else has the same issues, they aren't affected by them and Cover isn't doing anything to solve them. If she wants to do a big event it will have to be done in a timely manner, which means she would slave off at studio for days, with no one else having access to it while it's in progress, because they will not keep her in japan for half a year recording an hour here and there. It's infinitely easier to make some kind of non-zero progress in overbooked place if all parties are within an hour reach from it. I don't see Cover exclusively booking a studio for her for a week and telling everyone they will not have access to it at this time, because she wants a concert. And knowing it's Kiara she will not be satisfied to half ass it, she will want to rehearse from morning till dawn and do it until it's perfect. She is also going to be anal about wanting to do it live and not prerecorded (which would be much easier to organize). She has to accept the fact that if she doesn't move to Japan she will not have access to this any time soon. Cover for as much as they try to fairly treat it's members is still a for-profit business. When sponsons come to you and say "We will give you money, avenue and people for event but it has to be one of this three girls and we don't care about anyone else" you can't force them to accept a different performer. This is how Aqua was so often everywhere, sponsors just didn't care about others

Ensok

Early Adopter
It's simple: Kiara is always right.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

The main reason I like Ririka is that I can hardly imagine the sound of her sad voice。She's always full of life
I feel comfortable when I hear her voice, because I know it represents happiness

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
When a woman complains she's not asking to be dismissed or for a solution, she just wants to vent. I advise that of you that aren't close to real women to remember this if you ever find yourself in a relationship
This. Holy shit did I learn this the hard way many years ago. Just don't be a simp retard and instantly provide a solution, let her vent.
Also don't ignore her, because Tyrone is just a speeddial away.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
The problem isn't her venting about it and being frustrated. It's acting like no one else has the same issues, they aren't affected by them and Cover isn't doing anything to solve them. If she wants to do a big event it will have to be done in a timely manner, which means she would slave off at studio for days, with no one else having access to it while it's in progress, because they will not keep her in japan for half a year recording an hour here and there. It's infinitely easier to make some kind of non-zero progress in overbooked place if all parties are within an hour reach from it. I don't see Cover exclusively booking a studio for her for a week and telling everyone they will not have access to it at this time, because she wants a concert. And knowing it's Kiara she will not be satisfied to half ass it, she will want to rehearse from morning till dawn and do it until it's perfect. She is also going to be anal about wanting to do it live and not prerecorded (which would be much easier to organize). She has to accept the fact that if she doesn't move to Japan she will not have access to this any time soon. Cover for as much as they try to fairly treat it's members is still a for-profit business. When sponsons come to you and say "We will give you money, avenue and people for event but it has to be one of this three girls and we don't care about anyone else" you can't force them to accept a different performer. This is how Aqua was so often everywhere, sponsors just didn't care about others
Aqua was everywhere because chinks loved her
Since Cover leaved China you can see that she no longer appears in everything
I think Suisei is really the one who appears in everything now and has her projects done like the literal "Hoshimatic Project"

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Very cute
I laughed at the random Shadow from Sonic being there with all the Spider Bae and Smol Bae :D

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Stop the orange woman bad autism and look at this hag

:holohag::hololove:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Remi is explaining to her chat that she hates vegetables and water.
Untitled6.png
Untitled7.png
Untitled8.png
Untitled9.png

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Saw this a week ago. Didn't bother to post since it wasn't directly vtuber-related, but it's relevant to this post:

Any corpo that gets their yellow checkmark on twitter will also get $1000 to spend on ads for the month.

This actually makes sense now. Because paying a shitload of money for a stupid gold checkmark that did nothing didn't really make much sense to me other than "exclusivity".

I have no idea what prompted Mel to start pumping more stars collab lately but I like it, she bounces off well with most of them and doesn't sound too awkward during collabs so I hope this will set off a new trend slowly
I noticed something when I was in Japan. Out of all of the Hololive members, Mel's merch was the cheapest. So much so that I managed to get some acrylic keychains and whatnot for 300 yen when people like Suisei, Marine, and Aqua had the same keychains go for 1000-1200 yen. When it comes to merch it seems that value is often determined by popularity and rarity of said merch.

Maybe this is Mel's way of doing something different and maybe bouncing off some of the Stars to gain the favor of some of the female viewers to get her numbers up. Hell when it comes to interacting with the boys, I also seem to gain a more favorable outlook on the girls that are not catering to the unicorns. Maybe this is her opening up to that.

Is kiara not part of fes3 and fes4? Is she not part of hololive summer where she have 3 performance? Is she not part of connect the world concert? Kiara also have her 3D showcase this year right?
Kiara just wants to bitch and moan about everything.

> >Those SSS tags
New wife.
Normie tags. Absolute trash.

Kiara should stop comparing her to the very best, and then get upset that she is not treated like one, and isn't one. Hololive has been on record for every financial report saying how they keep investing more and more into making 3D content, because their current capabilities are nowhere near where they want them to be. It's not like they can just triple amount of studios, trained staff (which seems to be the bottleneck right now) and magically give everyone a concert every week. Cover is very much stumbling upwards in the way they do things, they keep failing but overall move forward
Kiara wants to try her hand more at the whole idol thing. Instead of bitching about it I think she should learn from Ame and do 3D on her own terms.

Also just like we like to remind Froot about the $57,000, and Pippa about the pits, I would like to bring this tweet up.
1700329041934.png

This person is livestreaming the Holomeet thing through VR Chat at AnimeNYC.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Am I missing something? I don't remember seeing henya having solo concert in vshojo.
SILENCE! VSHOJO GOOD! HOLO BAD! TALENT FREEDOM GOOD! IDOLSHIT BAD!

In a more serious note, weren't we complaining a couple weeks ago about how "Le Holo does toooo many concerts!!! It's burning out my oshi!!! She doesn't stream and read my unfunny supas cause she's in tokyo all the fucking time!" but now we want MORE concerts??? It's damned if you do, damned if you don't in this fucking industry huh? Riku please fuck up again so we can some REAL issues to bitch about.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Limkin

In a more serious note, weren't we complaining a couple weeks ago about how "Le Holo does toooo many concerts!!! It's burning out my oshi!!! She doesn't stream and read my unfunny supas cause she's in tokyo all the fucking time!" but now we want MORE concerts??? It's damned if you do, damned if you don't in this fucking industry huh? Riku please fuck up again so we can some REAL issues to bitch about.
They kind of blew it with (I don't remember who said it maybe Towa) "We don't really have mandated events other than twice a year, everyone does so much because they want to". You can't bitch at the company for having tired and burnt out talents if no one is forcing them to do any of it and this is entirely their own autistic workaholic tendencies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They kind of blew it with (I don't remember who said it maybe Towa) "We don't really have mandated events other than twice a year, everyone does so much because they want to". You can't bitch at the company for having tired and burnt out talents if no one is forcing them to do any of it and this is entirely their own autistic workaholic tendencies.
BUT MY OSHI! MY OSHI IS COMPLAIN- SHE'S CRYING OUT ABOUT THE COMPANY ON STREAM! I CAN HEAR CALL OUT FOR HELP! MY HELP! I NEED TO SAVE HER FROM THE EVIL NIP OVERLORDS! YAGOO IS HOLDING MY FUTURE BRIDE HOSTAGE IN HIS EVIL IDOL DUNGEON! YOU DON'T FUCKING GET IT HOLODRONE! STOP SUCKING THE CORPO DICK! ALL VTUBERS SHOULD BE FREE INDIES WITHOUT CORPOS!

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Fujo sheep plays super mario RPG

And in 30 min, Nyaru's corpo will have it's final collab using mahjong tiles

e: nvm

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Kiara wants to try her hand more at the whole idol thing. Instead of bitching about it I think she should learn from Ame and do 3D on her own terms.
She did that already though. She literally went and recorded a 3d concert in a home studio and then commissioned the production work, no Cover involvement.

She also went out and bought an Xsens suit, which is the tool Kanauru uses for his 3d stuff, which she supposedly is picking up from Japan on this trip. For 15k plus a thousands/months subscription, all to make 3d content on her own.

She's done more work on self-driven 3d production than anyone else in the company other than Ame herself.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor streaming Party Animals

Randon and Lando playing Valheim

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Kiara having a Karen moment just the day after her Male version debuted, what a coincidence 🤔

Edit: i love Azki little guy

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She did that already though. She literally went and recorded a 3d concert in a home studio and then commissioned the production work, no Cover involvement.

She also went out and bought an Xsens suit, which is the tool Kanauru uses for his 3d stuff, which she supposedly is picking up from Japan on this trip. For 15k plus a thousands/months subscription, all to make 3d content on her own.

She's done more work on self-driven 3d production than anyone else in the company other than Ame herself.
My point is that bitching about it is dumb. Everyone is in the same boat except maybe for the more musically known talents like Suisei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom