"By the way I'm graduating, Sakana's finally firing me. Sakana said he doesn't wanna work with me anymore, so after this month I'm graduating. I wasn't cute and funny enough"Amaris Yuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTBB

Reminder if anyone didn't see that you can join some of the VR chat stuff from home

VRChat fucked up so Advent and Spic Homo werent able to have their panels online
Archive: In process

Gura having a head injury preventing her from singing... :kiaragodno:

I mean, it was fine but initially, I went in a room with a bunch of randos talking shit and acting too cool for vtubers which was pretty fucking rich for someone in fucking VRCHAT(!) Luckily I figured out I could make my own instance of the "world" and be alone (except for the loud ocean wave sounds).

As for the "world" it was sharper than I expected with my expectations for VR stuff being like N64 graphics. And it had a lot of cute things to take pictures with and it made me want A-chan merch so... I guess it was a nice little world I just wish the ocean audio and video audio where separated instead of being lumped together as
"world". All the merch booths were pretty nice looking actually.

Look at what Ame will Bee doin'

Oh fuck, this is like a top 3 film for me.
I will have to spoil myself with some Taco Bell and baja blast into this watchalong.
I'll take the bait but how is she brown, looks about the same as Kiara to me.
I think its more like the world wasnt ready for how cute those hands would be.
I think it is the lighting and camera playing with the colours. Unless her time in Japan/indoors has really bleached her out compared to those old dox pics.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I'll take the bait but how is she brown, looks about the same as Kiara to me.
I think its more like the world wasnt ready for how cute those hands would be.
It wasn't bait, it's a jab at management's retardation with how coincidentally the rule gets enforced when the Hawaiian shows hands, but not when calli showed hands and feet on stream, or nene writing messages on her skin no problem. also IRyS is a little darker with the lighting being shit for some reason

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

I think it is the lighting and camera playing with the colours. Unless her time in Japan/indoors has really bleached her out compared to those old dox pics.
The ID girls smuggled in some of their skin bleaching creams

Messing around with the Hololive vrChat world, then announcing her being the next phase invader.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
She's a hiki living in Japan, her going outside probably only includes going from her house to a taxi and from a taxi to the office, I would not be surprised that she'd get more pale.
It wasn't bait, it's a jab at management's retardation with how coincidentally the rule gets enforced when the Hawaiian shows hands, but not when calli showed hands and feet on stream, or nene writing messages on her skin no problem. also IRyS is a little darker with the lighting being shit for some reason
Lighthing wise I'd say her and Kiaras hands are under the same light and in the picture we can only compare Kiaras palm (usually lighter) to the back of IRyS' hand so I'd say that evens out.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
We're past the tangents. Kirsche is now playing the Alex Jones game.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Anyone has a VOD?
Gura talked about her being sick
I dont know if Chumkeks will resist until her next stream

Stunned But Dumb

>using a chatbot as a therapist
Just like Pippa fr fr :smugpipi:
I'm starting to see why she is so mentally unstable.

Damn, a session with Hexa was enough for ol' Clyde to retire, huh?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Panko revealed a few days ago that her other dog had an operation this week. This is shortly after one of her dogs sadly passed.

Today, she revealed that the operation went well for the dog.

Glad to hear. I didn't know she was having to deal with the stress of a dog going in for an operation at the same time of dealing with the sickness and eventual death of another dog. Absolutely horrible. Hopefully, life stops being shitty to Panko soon, but at least the operation went well. That's something.

USS IOWA

Calli shows hands, management: :shubaIapprob:
Kiara shows hands, management: :shubaIapprob:
Takamori strong! Even management is scared of them.
Gura having a head injury preventing her from singing... :kiaragodno:

I mean, it was fine but initially, I went in a room with a bunch of randos talking shit and acting too cool for vtubers which was pretty fucking rich for someone in fucking VRCHAT(!) Luckily I figured out I could make my own instance of the "world" and be alone (except for the loud ocean wave sounds).

As for the "world" it was sharper than I expected with my expectations for VR stuff being like N64 graphics. And it had a lot of cute things to take pictures with and it made me want A-chan merch so... I guess it was a nice little world I just wish the ocean audio and video audio where separated instead of being lumped together as
"world". All the merch booths were pretty nice looking actually.
I got lucky that I have a friend that links me to a world full of KFP so its quiet, We only chatted when the panel is over.

Last edited:

mismatch

Unlisted video of the HoloMeet AnimeNYC day 1 panels (Bijou/Shiori/Nerissa, Hakka Karaoke, and SameTori):

Edit: Privated - here's a download:

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20231117-185215.png
My new arc begins

soap suds

Pomu is back, and of course, her first stream is Minecraft. The good news is that she's almost done building the sanctuary and should be moving on to the next build that will take over her life.

Panko Enjoyer

By that logic Leauge players are based. No one better at dunking on us then us.
No, you are undeniable a tard for still playing that game.
And this is why you should stick to small corpos or indies. No gloves autism, only hands.
View attachment 56319
@superduper
Guarda quei ditini paffuti che hai! Sono così tondi e morbidi che sembrano salsicce! Non riesci nemmeno a indossare gioielli senza che i tuoi dita sembrino stretti in una morsa. Forse dovresti considerare di usarle solo come peso per ancorare una barca, così almeno avrebbero una ragione d'essere. Sei come un grigio cielo nuvoloso in una giornata d'estate, senza alcun fascino per attirare l'attenzione. Saresti più adatta a tenere compagnia alle ombre, perché il desiderio e l'attrazione sono ben lontani dal tuo orizzonte. Quante volte hai visto i tuoi amici, tutti così attraenti e affascinanti, circondati dall'ammirazione degli altri? E poi ci sei tu, la bruttina del gruppo, sempre in ombra, sempre trascurata. E sai perché? Perché sei l'incarnazione della mediocrità, un'opera di scultura malriuscita, un quadro senza colore. Non c'è da stupirsi che nessuno abbia mai sognato di posare gli occhi su di te, perché sei come una nota stonata in una melodia perfetta. E quei tuoi occhi...oh, quei tuoi occhi senza vita, sono come due pozze di fango stagnante in cui nessuno vorrebbe mai sprofondare. Quindi, cara, affronta la realtà: sei grassa, sei brutta e non c'è niente che possa salvarti.
If not detrooned later in life, a lifetime of insecurities and intrusive thoughts.
And they also learn the ability to float in the air
Gura having a head injury preventing her from singing
Is this the new "back hort?".

Panko stream POV of FOTM game

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@superduper
Look at those chubby little fingers you have! They are so round and soft that they look like sausages! You can't even wear jewelry without your fingers feeling like they're in a vice. Maybe you should consider just using them as weight to anchor a boat, then at least they would have a reason to exist. You are like a gray cloudy sky on a summer day, without any charm to attract attention. You would be better suited to keeping shadows company, because desire and attraction are far from your horizon. How many times have you seen your friends, all so attractive and charming, surrounded by the admiration of others? And then there's you, the ugly one of the group, always in the shadow, always overlooked. And do you know why? Because you are the embodiment of mediocrity, a failed work of sculpture, a painting without color. No wonder no one has ever dreamed of laying eyes on you, because you are like a false note in a perfect melody. And those eyes of yours...oh, those lifeless eyes of yours, they're like two puddles of stagnant mud that no one would ever want to sink into. So, dear, face reality: you're fat, you're ugly and there's nothing that can save you.
Her fingers are normal sized wdym?
Filian is already lost :Vesper-UNHINGED:
There's a liveposting thread, maybe you should use it.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Filian is already lost :Vesper-UNHINGED:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Some poor soul is debuting under the name Pippa. Place your bets on when they start taking heat for sharing the same first name or getting cancelled for something Pipkin Pippa did.

Archive
Edit: Damn, late!

Last edited:

braindoko

There's a cool thread idea on /vt/: bad translations
1634398819179.jpg

and it unlocked a memory, something that I glossed over for the Wactor stream with @The Proctor .
Besides making the gaijin girls pretend to be japanese, they made the japanese girls do spanish "presentación" videos after one of these went viral.
1700266347486.png
rxbest_20211815_01.jpg

The talents having to "give birth 5 times a week" (mistranslation from japanese "deliver", meaning to stream") wasn't the only mistake, far from it.
THIS one's probably the worst.:
1635469451048.png

Keep in mind this is from an official, corpo sanctioned video translated in house by a chilean-japanese man pretending to be a maid and a CEO.
I hope we don't get any more news from the rotting corpse of the company, but there's still stuff left to unearth. Enough for a long thread at least.
Another gem, from a birthday 3D concert stream:

Let us remember the past so we don't repeat the same mistakes. Chuuba love

VTuberBobDole

Anyone has a VOD?
Gura talked about her being sick
I dont know if Chumkeks will resist until her next stream

They just said Gura got hit in the head with a phone and that's why she couldn't sing along with Kiara during the karaoke portion today (not sure why she couldn't sing if she could talk and chat normally, but whatever). That sounded like a recent event, not what has been keeping her from streaming the past year. They didn't talk about that at all, or take any questions where someone could have asked (probably on purpose), just did some trivia with the audience and Kiara sang a couple songs, and then peaced out.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom