"We're going to go into the shower room with all the dead bodies... But wait a minute, that's a wooden door, I don't understand"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeTawks

Have her sing 'My way' and count how many gunshots we hear in the background.

But for real I think she is a Flip some of my cousins who lived in the States long have that accent.
She did mention growing up in a religious household due to her parents. Since she does have brown skin it she could be raised either Muslim or Catholic so if she doesn't take time off for Ramadan then she was probably raised Catholic.

Buddhist is an option but from my experience growing up, Asians who were raised Buddhist never felt their religion was such an overbearing part of their lives enough to claim they were "religious" as the Buddhism upbringing really kicked in at funerals for the older generation.

Either way is she Canadian or American?! Everyone else's nationality is known except for hers and maybe Bijou. I don't follow Stars but it seems everyone their is American except Axel.

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
The huge Among Us collab organised by Nanobites and Krumroll begins in 20 minutes.

View attachment 56363
I'm not linking everyone, if they're live go check their Twitter for a link.

Here's a a multiview link of all their POVs, if someone doesn't go live on twitch they can curse the stars.

Multitwitch.tv
E: new Multitwitch.tv, removed the 4 not live

multitwitch.live
E: new multitwitch.live, same as above
E: I guess this post is redundant after the edit. Oh well.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Mono premiering Eurobeat remix cover

Post cover stream

braindoko

Mono Running through the 90's

edit: aw shit I forgot the nitro 🕑

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
She did mention growing up in a religious household due to her parents. Since she does have brown skin it she could be raised either Muslim or Catholic so if she doesn't take time off for Ramadan then she was probably raised Catholic.
She also mentioned Christmas.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
November
4th-10th
Part 1/2

You know the drill. The clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion. For collabs if a channel has multiple clips of the same collab I will only feature one of said collab, if there's different collabs by the same channel I'll feature one of each.

Pippa
This time by LEC, kotazuma, whitetail, remilias toilet and bunhong tokki. She plays with dinos, she shapeshifts live, she discovers she lives in a diverse area, she banters with another vtuber and she tries to make an edgy joke.

Shiina
This time necro, memaws moments, venom saber and bennumbers. She tells you about fish pog, tries to pick you up and the other are from the incest game.

Dizzy
This time by hag enthusiast and parasite enthusiast. She teaches you how to be a pimp and complains about her sister.

Michiru
By animal friend and it's her being cute while drawing

Airi
This time by pontiff and gachikoi tomas on twitter. She sings balalaika and chooses and ending for armored core?

Ember
This time by hag enthusiast and whitetail. She tells you about the roman empire and worries about life a bit.

Lumi
This time by LEC and kotazuma. She has penis envy and laughs like a moron, it's pretty cute

Rie
This time by LEC and bunhong tokki. It's a highlight of her oniichan application stream and she talks about the idol industry.

Lia
There's Lia!! By LEC, super succubi and whitetail. She thirsts for shaggy, she reacts to blowfly girl and a bit from the class of 09 game

Remi
By remilias toilet and it's her telling you the secret ingredient of the phase coffee.

Tenma
By onlyphase and it's her remembering her first kiss.

Panko
This time by whitetail and takenoko. She talks about the zombie apocalypse and has another esl moment

Erina
By whitetail and it's her being spooked by ghosts.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
November
4th-10th
Part 2/2

Collab
Another week of many collab clips, feel free to check them.

As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire.:kaelaapprob:
Hopefully I will push the one from this week soon.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
>Goes to her twitter
>See this
>Close twitter

If some fucking Commiefornia witch doctor even tries to make Uruka troon out, I will fedpost like there's no tommorow.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Awoogers

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru (My Dress-up Darling), chapter 98.
Shinichi Fukuda, the author, still didn't mention anything on her Twitter, so take it with a grain of salt because pink woman design exist in anime for almost 15 years already.
But I am curious, does VSHOJO get visibility in Japan?

Awoogers

if by extension of both kaichou and green woman i think they have at least the littlest of exposure at least if we are talking about the talents on the EN side

henyamee is mostly catered to EN by majority but she does have jp exposure and translates whats she says vice versa

Last edited:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
It just hit me that its almost Anyas 3 year Anniversary, and with no (to my knowledge) PL info about her existing I am starting to believe that Rat that she's actually an android Yagoo built in his basement.

thats why shes the scariest in the bunch

shes so normal as someone from SEA that it genuinely feels uncanny
Can we even be sure that she's from SEA? it could just be kayfabe and we would never know.

Last edited:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Ya know what's a simple homegrown country-style way of enjoying your favorite VTubers? Just show them their most beloved animal and see them light up with glee.

It's the simplest things in life that are the most enjoyable.

opera_HhNiAQqB9o.png

Awoogers

It just hit me that its almost Anyas 3 year Anniversary, and with no (to my knowledge) PL info about her existing I am starting to believe that Rat that she's actually an android Yagoo built in his basement.
thats why shes the scariest in the bunch

shes so normal as someone from SEA that it genuinely feels uncanny

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru (My Dress-up Darling), chapter 98.
Shinichi Fukuda, the author, still didn't mention anything on her Twitter, so take it with a grain of salt because pink woman design exist in anime for almost 15 years already.

More then likely a good bit since I know 2ch has threads for EN chuuba and mouse is one of the largest. Overall it's entirely possible she's the inspiration 🤔

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Airi is not beating the dog allegations

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Art

Will this MW again be coverd by vtubers?

Also Hello @Kazuma
Catching up to the thread are we

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom