"What the fuck is IRC? What the fuck chat, is this before flip-phones or after flip-phones??; 'A decentralized messaging system' lol what does any of that mean!?"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Holy shit its almost been a month and I have no idea what the hell has happened...
Welcome back! We have Recaps for that reason, among others, and current thread recap links are [HERE]

niggaphil

May I know what is Acting-focus VTuber? :confusedshuba:

Is Mia Khalifa eligible for the Audition? :smugselen:

Oh wait, I forgot Niji has an acting focus Vtuber

channels4_profile.jpg

Edit:
The nijisanji application form is much more complicated than normal audition as well

UberSoldat

Clip from Nousagi's stream, talking about changes to the channel

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

The quality of the fans' work is so high that it can even match the official work

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
A larger picture of Michiru's birthday artwork

Phase Connect really punches above it's weight with the artwork it gets, both official and fan art

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
IRyS just said they can't make nail salon streams or show skin on stream anymore. :BijouBijou:

This is such an out-of-the-blue decision. Of all the handcam streams to date, this is the one that makes Cover draw a line? Was it the finger condoms? The hand-holding!?

I'm also curious as to how much this will be enforced with regards to "skin on stream" like we've seen Shiori arms a dozen times now. And it's not just EN, some JP talents have foregone gloves and such in handcams as well. Laplus comes to mind for example.

A certain Shrine Maiden lines up to buy Chammer's bath water.

Good underwar/underclothes day. Obviously NSFW. Oddly have not seen as much Vtuber content as previous "Good X" days.
#いいインナーの日

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Clip from Nousagi's stream, talking about changes to the channel

"I don't think myself as a drama tuber"
"I regret making that Nijisanji video"

Oh fuck off.

In other more positive news, Ririsya managed to hit all of her Kickstarter goals.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Limkin

Sleepy's ISP provider: "If you have issues with internet just go around and ask your neighbors to stop using it so much and leave you some of the throughput to use"
Every time I hear about NA internet I am immensely impressed with how much they fuck you over and how little you can do about it

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
May I know what is Acting-focus VTuber? :confusedshuba:

Is Mia Khalifa eligible for the Audition? :smugselen:

Oh wait, I forgot Niji has an acting focus Vtuber

Edit:
The nijisanji application form is much more complicated than normal audition as well

If they're using this to make a true-lore adjacent talent a la mayuzumi I wouldn't really complain, problem is that no one in nijiEN has been proven capable of doing something similar and so does most of the EN VTubing in general

The audition gives you a template scenario to workaround with rather than leaving everything up to the talent this time, and they also encourage use of minimal editing to accommodate the mood as they will skip over the plain backdrop ones

edit: kinda nijjers related(?) but Aza, one of Virtuareal's most popular talent (and probably the most known in the EN fandom community) just opened his official youtube channel

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Sleepy's ISP provider: "If you have issues with internet just go around and ask your neighbors to stop using it so much and leave you some of the throughput to use"
Every time I hear about NA internet I am immensely impressed with how much they fuck you over and how little you can do about it
Can one physically send a .50 BMG to an ISP through the Internet, even with minimal throughput?

Asking for a friend.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This was posted on /pcg/. I knew about one of the screenshots in this twitter thread and heard about her being canceled before, but it's my first time seeing the whole thread. This is about HexaVT. She was crying on stream earlier while watching old clips about her past life. She was upset that she let twitter vermintide get to her which made her graduate. Interesting name doing the canceling. I'll start uploading the stream now. Just check the playlist on my profile later if you're interested.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
This was posted on /pcg/. I knew about one on the screenshots in this twitter thread and heard about her being canceled before, but it's my first time seeing the whole thread. This is about HexaVT. She was crying on stream earlier while watching old clips about her past life. She was upset that she let twitter vermintide get to her which made her graduate. Interesting name doing the canceling. I'll start uploading the stream now. Just check the playlist on my profile later if you're interested.

Ofc it's the vermintide fuck marina

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Holy shit its almost been a month and I have no idea what the hell has happened other than there seems to be a new Tempus wave and V&U and Eien debutted some people. I should be back to my regular posting/clipping by next week or so.
Nothing matters but that Flavr is a year old and Sena is going to have an anniversary donothon if she doesnt die

Limkin

Can one physically send a .50 BMG to an ISP through the Internet, even with minimal throughput?

Asking for a friend.
They then sent a guy after she kept bugging them, only to do nothing and say he has to inform his supervisor because he has no access to any kind of diagnostic tools. Following up by saying they will only do something if everyone else in the building have the same problem, otherwise it's just her own issue and they will not do anything about it. So yeah, 50 caliber would be the only sensible solution
The problem she has is that sometimes they speed will just drop to zero for no reason whatsoever. PC isn't reporting anything, router isn't putting anything in logs, it just disappears and then reappears. She even called her father's friend or something who is knowledgeable about this kind of stuff and he couldn't find anything that wouldn't be "ISP is intentionally limiting your speed for some reason"

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
This was posted on /pcg/. I knew about one of the screenshots in this twitter thread and heard about her being canceled before, but it's my first time seeing the whole thread. This is about HexaVT. She was crying on stream earlier while watching old clips about her past life. She was upset that she let twitter vermintide get to her which made her graduate. Interesting name doing the canceling. I'll start uploading the stream now. Just check the playlist on my profile later if you're interested.

There's a lot to unpack here, but I think the gay sextuplets can deconstruct Marina better than I ever could:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

There's also this: twitter thread
And this google doc by Rev says desu's girlfriend that were both archived: google doc
Edit: archive of the tweet that posted the doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom