"This is me when I considered joining the navy, because I like Azur Lane"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe Umari has made an abomination:
1700181159358.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Having a totally normal stream about Cannibalism

frz

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Isnt shiori flips
Has there been any actual evidence about this other than
"she likes a cake flavor that is popular in the Philippines"
"She brown"

USS IOWA

Has there been any actual evidence about this other than
"she likes a cake flavor that is popular in the Philippines"
"She brown"
Have her sing 'My way' and count how many gunshots we hear in the background.

But for real I think she is a Flip some of my cousins who lived in the States long have that accent.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
She is now taste testing her fancy dnd dice sets
1700183375293.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Chirami is trying to raise funds for a new pc! If your main gripe with the chinchilla is how her crappy computer makes the stream lag all the time, YOU can be the one to fix that! pls gib suport.

Archive

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Chirami is trying to raise funds for a new pc! If your main gripe with the chinchilla is how her crappy computer makes the stream lag all the time, YOU can be the one to fix that! pls gib suport.

Archive

Superduper just tell her to get a 400 dollar workstation off of Ebay, those things are actual beasts

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

niggaphil

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Leni Andronicos has (perhaps wisely) bowed out of my interview tonight, so I'll be telling her in absentia what I hoped to tell her, uh, out absentia. I'm fishing for people I can drag on to add some words about the matter when I'm done ranting but no guarantees. I hope you'll tune in at the top of the hour regardless.

Needless to say if you reach out to Leni or anyone else at Oshi and harass them about this you are a turbo-retard.

Bug Eater

Been seeing some rrats that this new VTuber under SONY is Mirai Akari's reincarnation. Going to hold off my judgement til debut but she does sound like her and I'm already seeing some Akari simps in the comments.
Maybe it's copium but the voice has convinced me, honestly I'm surprised that VShojo didn't grab her (I figured she would be a shoo-in but I guess we have no idea what actually happens behind the scenes, especially with their JP branch being so half-baked). Not sure how to feel about Sony but hopefully this turns out to be a good opportunity for her.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Since I'm going to be unfortunately busy right when this is happening, I'll post a reminder right now. Himemiya Rie will be live in about 2 hours to stream that fashion sim she was so excited for!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Archive

I don't see any ventilation on the front of that tower, why do people insist on buying coffins for their computers before they even die?
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Leni Andronicos has (perhaps wisely) bowed out of my interview tonight, so I'll be telling her in absentia what I hoped to tell her, uh, out absentia. I'm fishing for people I can drag on to add some words about the matter when I'm done ranting but no guarantees. I hope you'll tune in at the top of the hour regardless.

Needless to say if you reach out to Leni or anyone else at Oshi and harass them about this you are a turbo-retard.

WOAH, NO WAY DUDE! I NEVER SAW THAT ONE COMING! What was her excuse? "My asshole is as wide as an open pit mine after yesterday, please spare me mr. murray?" Did she have another LE SUPER IMPORTANT meeting in tokyo or some shit?

Panko Enjoyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom