"Don't say anything when I insult you, OK? Otherwise I'm going to feel bad. Let me just insult you and don't say anything"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>raid into Sayu's stream
>immediately flashed

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Mel got a new outfit like just now very cute imo
1700116336796.png
She swears its just a weirdly shaped baton

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Reminder that Chima is doing a Harp Live in 5 hours!

Here’s some of my favorite clips of her:

Thanks for the reminder, she's such an angel. Definitely one of my favorite singers in the scene.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Some of names are retarded, the designs are pretty uninteresting, and there's already plenty of cringe Tweets. But I'm not going to watch them, so my opinion doesn't matter, anyway.

:SelenHAHAhere:

I get that getting the attention of other creators to do collabs is part of the creator grind, but surely you could come up a way to do it that isn't this cringe-inducing.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I thought every Rin unicorns died a long time ago, does she have any?
Awoogers, even if he doesn’t want to admit it and tries to laugh it off.

I should stream and apply for Holostars. I was told I’m okay at streaming, so maybe I can do it and then you’ll witness my immediate downfall!:BijouBijou:

hlwldlnf

This is why Hideki Kamiya left Platinum Games.
Update: Searching "Kamiya" in /vt/ archives gave me this.
View attachment 56140
So Aruvn really left Niji for Holostars.
Is he? He seems to be still active on twitter, haven't seen any StarsEN be active while they're debuting

frz

I have nothing against the boys but I'm still curious what motivates any content creators to want to join HOLOSTARS. They are going to have an uphill battle to fight when your numbers will be nowhere close to the girls, more than half of you coworkers will be ignoring you, and a significant amount of "fans" will attack you just for existing.

I guess if you are a 2view, being upgraded to a 3view/low 4view is still an improvement.
Answer in question, but also they are flips so they have access to Holopro JP's 3D studio/technologies and their sponsor, networking, vocal/dance/language coaches, whether they can make use of those ASSets and make money is upon them. Also some of the rrat says hololivers have a fixed salary. Going indie / getting into a popular streamer cliche is also not exactly easy as flip males. That being said they could be even worse than flip, American flips. :smugmoona:

I cant understand why fucking Octavio and GoldenNigga dont have a surname
They are so autistic that they didnt want one or i am missing something?
Likely cant think of anything good and don't want to overlap too much on the nijisanji naming scheme, would have been Octo Octavio or Gon D Goldenball if they went full niji. :NinaWave:

Under names like Niji and Holo, you are guaranteed an audience and support. Doesn’t matter how low your numbers are, you are going to get merch and stuff like that. For example, Maria is mainly a three view but she has gotten collabs with companies like Razor and Lee. Even Aster, who is probably the worst performing NijiEN liver, still gets merch pretty often. Flayon is able to get support from the company and still gets the same merch as his members who do better than him. Sure their numbers aren’t the greatest, but does that really mean much when you still have a handful of whales and are still getting merch? In my opinion, not really. Aia is also a three view, but the girl is rolling in cash so her numbers viewers wise doesn’t mean much for her.

I can’t say much on the whole coworkers ignoring you and their fans hating you part, but if the boys before them can power through it, then so can the new guys.
I like how you keep referencing Niji getting merches, but they get 2% sale from an unpopular product.... :smugselen:

Hawaiians also eat Spam and Egg with Rice

Are you saying they are also Filipinos?
Seems like the hawaiian do. Well it's a speculation anyway, but a holoPH would help them to off collab alot.

However an interesting tidbid, the 3 hawaiians I know are flips....

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Eh maybe not there's a fuckton variations of silog dishes and it's not like everyone eats spam here it's not really that common

Please be an actual human being not a flip
Do you have something to tell us Mr. Flip? Are you part of this new wave? DID YAGOO PUT YOU UP TO THIS?!

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Still probably the worst singer in HoloEN.

Still my favorite karaoke to watch.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I'm somewhat tempted to make a big ol' shillpost for Ririka. Recently she sunk to the lowest subs of RE_Gloss, even behind Ao who ended up being about as interesting as a piece of fucking toast. Meanwhile, Ririka has the best English in all of JP. Works her ass off, sometimes putting out 3 streams a day. Puts out multi-lingual schedules, and magazine style updates on her YT. Invites us to have lunch with her. Speaks really clear Japanese which is great for learners and people who want to practice listening. She is just overall a really swell girl. It's a crime such a hardworking and lovely lady has fallen to the bottom of her gen. 🥲

But I don't think TVA and it's lurkers are the audience for such a post. Is she cursed to be the Kiara of her gen? I get she's the most "normal" of her gen, not really having a niche or any personality tics that endear her to a specific group of fans. I guess I just feel bad that the hardest worker is the one in last place. 😩

The next Legend of Polka drops in 3 hours.

Kiara and Roboco collab in 2 hours.

If anyone is near Tokyo Station...

Mumei wants random trivia for something.

And now, Meds time inmates.

Flare tries on Kanata's outfit...

Sorry @Nenélove ; the algorithm just does not put any Nene works my way. And checking her art-tag specifically, she really doesn't get much of quality for some reason. 'Course I guess "quality" is subjective, but i spent a good 5 minutes scrolling and didn't really have any "wow" moments personally.

soap suds

I like how you keep referencing Niji getting merches, but they get 2% sale from an unpopular product.... :smugselen:
I think laughing at the absurdity of the whole 2% stuff is funny and all that, but you guys do know that it’s not the percentage for EVERYTHING, right? I’m not even too sure what the 2% shit covers, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the cut for acrylic stands or something like that. We’ve known for a while that VPs, which is what Niji mainly sells, are split in the livers’ favor. Even for physical merch the percentage differs based on a lot of factors. For example, it’s been said that BOOTH goods are split differently than regular goods sold on the Niji store website, and even then goods on the store are split differently based on a bunch of things. Apparently, the cut for personalized merch leans more towards the livers as well, but I have no concrete evidence for that. Hell, even their donations have different cuts depending on which one you use. YouTube superchats have to be split three ways with the liver getting the shorter end of the stick, streamlabs are probably 50/50 split, and some JP members have fanclubs where fans can “cheer” and send donations to their favs.

Anyways, the next episode of Noctyx’s show is coming out soon and it covers their new song for their second anniversary.

The schedule for Niji’s appearance at AI also was dropped

And if you missed it, Millie is back and did a stream! She talked a bit about her time in Japan, mainly what she ate and what she bought, and also talked about her family emergency that she had to attend to. She said that she didn’t really have anything planned for her new outfit because she didn’t have time to worry about that when taking care of family, which is fair. Petra’s new outfit is being revealed first on Friday, so tune in for that I guess.

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I can maybe understand why there might be so many Filipinos in this Homostars gen. IMO the main issue with Cover's approach to their male vtubers is the idol angle, the talent pool for Asian/White weeb guys who can sing seems pretty low. The popular guy streamers seem to prioritize gaming skill, humor/comedy and maybe playing some instruments as their schtick.

One of the countries that checks both are the Philippines, for some reason it seems the entire damn country can sing, probably cus karaoke huge over there and a part of their culture. Guess they're called Sea Niggs for a reason, black people can supposed all dance and Flips can supposedly all bust out the tunes. I remember posting a while back marveling why all the HoloID girls are so talented, maybe the flips are similar and one of these new guys can actually become the main draw for the EN branch like Gura was for EN or Vox for Niji. We'll see how these guys turn out.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Female interaction! I repeat, we have a female interaction!
1700120499691.png

...on a semi-related note, Bae is doing a twitter space.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I hope for more Superduper collabs from Remi and Rie in the future! Clips Tax.
Everybody loves eating mike tysons's ass, there's actually even more EMT'sA in the stream too!

Hime overshares again....

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom