"I will file a motion to kill this idiot"VenVen

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Our last fucking hope for a non flip one is the Krisis refugee. Holy shit

DanishCookies

>new male holo group
Gura will stream again I can feel it already

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Our last fucking hope for a non flip one is the Krisis refugee. Holy shit
But Ar4vn is also a flip sir (i think if my memory doesnt fail me)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Vedal, you need to control your girl.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
But Ar4vn is also a flip sir (i think if my memory doesnt fail me)
Oh. I was talking about the crimzon ruze dude. His model is straight up coming from the 3 man niji wave they had a couple months back. Dont really know anything about the leaker

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I cant understand why fucking Octavio and GoldenNigga dont have a surname
They are so autistic that they didnt want one or i am missing something?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Schizobot has become a rap God!

I'd better hear a performance of this on your next karaoke stream, Rie.

I have nothing against the boys but I'm still curious what motivates any content creators to want to join HOLOSTARS. They are going to have an uphill battle to fight when your numbers will be nowhere close to the girls, more than half of you coworkers will be ignoring you, and a significant amount of "fans" will attack you just for existing.

I guess if you are a 2view, being upgraded to a 3view/low 4view is still an improvement.
They might just like the current Holostars lads and want to work with them.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
he deleted his commission recent post, but one from 2022 says $100s fullbody/thigh up. so maybe its 2 body scene, color and a background for $225?

idk
I don't usually comment on prices because the market decides but going by what you say the turnaround with the artstyle he does shouldn't take that long unless he's extremely slow or he's buried in work. His wall of text comes off as a bunch of bs to try to justify his shit planning, life gets in the way but you can't expect everyone to put up with shit when there's money on the line. In the end social media people will side with the artist 90% of the time :botanshrug:
I have nothing against the boys but I'm still curious what motivates any content creators to want to join HOLOSTARS. They are going to have an uphill battle to fight when your numbers will be nowhere close to the girls, more than half of you coworkers will be ignoring you, and a significant amount of "fans" will attack you just for existing.

I guess if you are a 2view, being upgraded to a 3view/low 4view is still an improvement.
maybe the merch rates are good and I think at this point their paycheck is more stable since cover is a name that guarantees you at the bare minimum 300 live viewers just by default. I mean if you could land a year long job with a good paycheck that could go up if hit it off hard, wouldn't you take it?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Even with all those "debuffs" Yamanbasanji is worse. :smugselen:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
idk why you compare it to fauna though.
LewdFauna = Riifu from EIEN, who was terminated two months after debut. She released similar content on Twitter.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
As another Homostars Gen is shidded out, I remind myself I need to actually stream so I have something to show in the audition. So sometime this weekend I will finally stream.

I have no idea what I'm doing, but it will be autistic as fuck.

howey.png

I await.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Am I the only one who has no issues with their design? I thought GOLDBULLET (the sniper) looks kinda cool? Their names though, no comment. (at least Goldbullet being single-word make it feels more like a nickname than his actual name)
I like the different types of artstyle they're going for this gen's model, sure it's still within the scope of the typical ikemen archetype but it comes in a different interpretation of "good looks" instead of the usual twinkified face

Personally excited for this new gen, I hope at least they could bring in a new spark for the branch that they needed badly.
As for the people saying about cover accelerating the starsEN branch, you probably forgot that starsJP literally had around 3-4 months gap for their 2nd and 3rd gen, only uproar had the one year gap because they were first teased on the concert instead

If it is Aruvn, then I can’t wait for the rrats about how Covers contract is infinitely better than Nijis. That is if you believe he was the leaker and the one who left Krisis due to complications with management.
please let this happen god it will be so funny

soap suds

Under names like Niji and Holo, you are guaranteed an audience and support. Doesn’t matter how low your numbers are, you are going to get merch and stuff like that. For example, Maria is mainly a three view but she has gotten collabs with companies like Razor and Lee. Even Aster, who is probably the worst performing NijiEN liver, still gets merch pretty often. Flayon is able to get support from the company and still gets the same merch as his members who do better than him. Sure their numbers aren’t the greatest, but does that really mean much when you still have a handful of whales and are still getting merch? In my opinion, not really. Aia is also a three view, but the girl is rolling in cash so her numbers viewers wise doesn’t mean much for her.

I can’t say much on the whole coworkers ignoring you and their fans hating you part, but if the boys before them can power through it, then so can the new guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom