"I'm always watching you pieces of shit"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸
Interesting. Cover is allowing video mirroring, but no audio. Can be monetized.
twitter @hololive_En, name. 【hololive production (English)】, twitter id. 1725000758607618372, ...jpg

Looks like the new guys are knowledgeable of Tempus memes.
1700107827519.png

Last edited:

DanishCookies

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'll give them a shot like I did to the other Tempus boys. Ultimately nobody has managed to recapture my enthusiasm for the initial wave like Vesper or Magni did though.

Part of it I think is unironically that the girls basically gave up on the boys (and/or management decided combining them was a bad idea) after Magni and Vesper's departures, and frankly the best parts of StarsEN for me were when they did stuff with the girls, particularly Mori and Kronii. At least Mori and Kronii are doing stuff together still.

...I'll keep an eye on Octavio.
I saw it :smugazki:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
i mean the time between the teaser and the announcement was extremely short, tempus HQ and vanguard got vague teasers and they were announced days later, this was literally in less than a day
Technically we had a teaser like 13 hours before, in the form of an artwork.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sorry girls, you had your chance, how is justified that in this company only Choco can cook for shit, no more

Edit: also is this a new record between Teaser and Announcement?

I would make another "gay" remark here but I honestly respect people being able to cook so good on him.

Oh yeah Calli will return to solo streaming soon but will take a bussiness trip tommorow.

How long was her break from solo streaming? Like 10 seconds? I forget calli is the ultimate workaholic and her """breaks""" are like the "no streaming" days of other talents.
Interesting. Cover is allowing video mirroring, but no audio. Can be monetized.
View attachment 56109
Is this their version of "getting other people to watch the debuts" that the jews invented?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Sorry girls, you had your chance, how is justified that in this company only Choco can cook for shit, no more

Might check him out if one of his main forms of content is cooking

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many
Latinos, Australians we had our chance, now is time for the true master race to be in Hololive production

F_BnBlPbsAA_8Tx.jpeg

Last edited:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Eh, I'll give the new boys a shot. Not really sold on the names though.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Tightpinch

Looks like Sony Music has a new VTuber project cooking

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I mean if they went for the Vox audience then their autistic segregation from the main holo branches would make alot of sense
but at this point i dont think there are insane enough Fujos outside of china

While I don't think they're after Vox's particular segment, COVER clears sees a market but wants enough to cover it all. There's a very definite "network effect" that happens, but you need enough Vtubers to do it.

What the fuck with this acceleration, they are just going to drop them like that? boom here is the new homos enjoy it?

They probably wanted to fill out a function segment of the company and they've really just been working through everyone they liked in the first auditions. Given the time lines.

Unironically, I'd expect far more male vtubers to be competent cooks than female ones. Partially because the intentional feminization in schooling of boys has pushed those types of skill learning on young men, but mostly because the type of women that are drawn to Vtubers aren't the ones that you'd normally expect to have been trained to cook properly. There's some heavy self-selection bias with it all.

There's also the issue that a Woman that can cook well is only single because she wants to be. It used to be just a baseline skill that most actually weren't very good at. Now, a girl that's a good cook and not fat is going to have Men throwing rings at her. It's practically a super power, at this point.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Latinos, Australians we got our chance, now is time for the true master race to be in Hololive production

View attachment 56113

The colonized are now the colonizers

Looks like Sony Music has a new VTuber project cooking

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
New Holostars:
The unicorns can be overwhelming, but don't forget that your presence here is essential. YOU carry the hope of a safer tomorrow for HoloStars. Always keep present in your hearts the noble purpose for which you have been called to serve.
Adversity will be a constant companion, but it will also be the forge that shapes your character. Remember, true courage lies not in the absence of fear, but in the ability to face and overcome it. Find strength in your comrades, in the trust you have in each other, and in the conviction that every action you take is guided by the common good.
In dark times, remember that the light of your determination and courage will shine brighter. Be an example to those around you, a beacon of hope and courage in difficult times.
May your commitment and sacrifice inspire others to seek the best in themselves. Always remember that you are stronger than you think, that your courage can move mountains and that together, as one, you can overcome any obstacle.

Being a Holostar is like being a soldier that is being sent to the meat grinder
After all of these years nobody can complain about not knowing how Stars works it has been shown like 5 different times by November of 2023 so if you choose to come here i hope you dont pussy out at the first pushback

You can make it out but its hard
Also their fandoms are like the Middle East :Constant conflict that never ends because everyone its a moron
I wish them nothing but sucess.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip
As another Homostars Gen is shidded out, I remind myself I need to actually stream so I have something to show in the audition. So sometime this weekend I will finally stream.

I have no idea what I'm doing, but it will be autistic as fuck.

frz

>Latinos
>Ozzys
>Phillipines flag
Nigga learn geography :annoyedpippa:
nigga, how you worse than a flip at reading

Meanwhile gold retriever posted his cooking, this is a dish called spamsilog.... a traditional breakfast of .... the Phillipines

3/4 flips, they are all going to be flips arent they.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I have nothing against the boys but I'm still curious what motivates any content creators to want to join HOLOSTARS. They are going to have an uphill battle to fight when your numbers will be nowhere close to the girls, more than half of you coworkers will be ignoring you, and a significant amount of "fans" will attack you just for existing.

I guess if you are a 2view, being upgraded to a 3view/low 4view is still an improvement.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I have nothing against the boys but I'm still curious what motivates any content creators to want to join HOLOSTARS. They are going to have an uphill battle to fight when your numbers will be nowhere close to the girls, more than half of you coworkers will be ignoring you, and a significant amount of "fans" will attack you just for existing.

I guess if you are a 2view, being upgraded to a 3view/low 4view is still an improvement.
People join Niji, 'nuff said.

Top Bottom